SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[NEWS] Teen threatens American Airlines SolidSnake76 General 6 04-17-2014 03:27 PM
Meanwhile in Russia SolidSnake76 Links 1 05-23-2013 07:06 AM
Flashpoint in Russia, what was that? SolidSnake76 General 10 02-18-2013 02:52 PM
GAME RAGE: Man threatens store over MW3 SolidSnake76 General 25 11-16-2011 08:20 PM
Kid threatens to kill Bush SolidSnake76 Links 9 04-30-2008 06:45 PM

Old 09-20-2014, 08:12 PM   #26
JY-Gully
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 356
JY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Russia threatens World War 3

But I didn't use the forum to know what's wrong or right. Only got 109 post

Bump: What ever I just won't post at all.

Bump: Only got internet to play sfo and if you wana take that away then I don't need internet
JY-Gully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 09:17 PM   #27
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

wow, all this **** cause you misread my post to which you answered wrongly...

i never said anything about WW3 never hapenning... i said conquering worlds is an impossibility cause of human ressources versus size of ground to protect. then i said "this is why we all know the next war will be nuclear or bacteria involved."

so yeah... stop doing that, and thats to the both of you !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 09:19 PM   #28
JY-Gully
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 356
JY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished road

I would like to say sorry to sfo staff for my actions. I was drunk and understand that religion debates are not appropriate for the Forum and would like for you to delete my comments. someone showed me the video and I took it serious, and I accept being banned if needed. Sorry.
JY-Gully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 09:40 PM   #29
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

Since you read the warning I sent you, I expect you to conduct yourself in a better manner than you are right now. So I'm banning you FROM THIS TOPIC. You've earned that much.

You are not banned from the forum. You just can't post in this thread anymore.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 09:48 PM   #30
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1661
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

#1 : There won't be a war like WWI and WWII , simply because of the technology we have today. There won't be a need for masses of ground troops and tanks etc, because we have drones that hit a target on the head of a pin if need be. There might be a war, but it will be by remote control.

#2 : do not ever bring religious beliefs into the forum ever again... @JY-Gully . You are entitled to believe in whatever you want, but once you start trying to force those beliefs onto others, I will intervene, every single time!
Old 09-21-2014, 12:12 AM   #31
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
wow, all this **** cause you misread my post to which you answered wrongly...

i never said anything about WW3 never hapenning... i said conquering worlds is an impossibility cause of human ressources versus size of ground to protect. then i said "this is why we all know the next war will be nuclear or bacteria involved."

so yeah... stop doing that, and thats to the both of you !

I never referred to your post at all.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 02:30 PM   #32
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Russia threatens World War 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JY-Gully View Post
Na man ww3 gona happen you would be naive to think that it won't. Did you hear abot the Russian and Chinese nuke subs circling the states?

Bump: YouTube or google it they know what they want and it would be too late for the un to do anything.
Conspiracy theorists should be banned from threads like this honestly. I bet its all lead by the lizard people that Obama is apart of too.
Lol

Yeah those wars won't be able to compare to a "world war" now.
Old 09-21-2014, 03:40 PM   #33
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

lieger, my post was about jy gully who actually responded to my post and started with his whole conspiracy things.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 04:22 PM   #34
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

Can everyone just stop discussing what started a situation that has already been dealt with?
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 04:18 AM   #35
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

so when do we get to see nicki minaj get thrown into the warzone? =/
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote