SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Challenges and Tournaments

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[DISCUSSION ONLY] Pride & Fury: Rage of Ryu Wolfeh General Comments & Strategies 50 06-06-2017 11:04 AM
[OFFICIAL] Pride & Fury 2.0: Rage of Ryu Wolfeh Challenges and Tournaments 22 06-03-2017 01:53 AM

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2017, 08:19 PM   #51
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Re: Pride & Fury: Rage of Ryu [ROUND 1]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Duce-Is-Back_ View Post
How did you win 5-0 if it was 3-2? wth

Also I retract my last statement, I say i've been more active than Hell Blaze. I wish he had skype or something.
Its first to 5, He did best of 5. So I had to lay down the work

The rest latios can verify with you for the remaining matches.
What was the final score?

Also was Mil using VIP?

0_o
Old 06-16-2017, 02:06 AM   #52
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1064
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Even a matchup between mods, H~Blaze & Bahki, hasn't been completed. Ya'll are the ones who should be setting the example at the very least ._.

Ya'll got my man Wolf looking stupid right about now...Signing up for a tourney and then everyone going MIA on him...

Edit: Needless to say this isn't to bash anyone or single anyone out (despite me singling out 2 individuals), I am aware at our ages people live busy lives. However YOU, yourself (who ever this applies to) were the ones that chose to put YOUR name down for this tournament.

I just wanted this to be a successful tourney, we're trying to start a new era here...

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)

Last edited by Shiny~Latios; 06-16-2017 at 02:25 AM.
Old 06-16-2017, 02:27 AM   #53
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny~Latios View Post
Even a matchup between mods, H~Blaze & Bahki, hasn't been completed. Ya'll are the ones who should be setting the example at the very least ._.

Ya'll got my man Wolf looking stupid right about now...Signing up for a tourney and then everyone going MIA on him...
YOU'RE STUPID.

I'll throw this tournament in the trash on Saturday.

I've nothing kind to say.

I won't be hosting another one. No gold Ryu for anyone. No future blowout prize-fests.

Nothing.

Whatever.
Old 06-16-2017, 03:05 AM   #54
hB

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 57
hB is an unknown quantity at this point

Everytime me and Duce are both on, I message him and he doesn't respond.. Then logs off..

I don't know what more I can do here. He even asked me to translate my time to US time, which I did, then he asked 'is that New York time?'
Old 06-16-2017, 01:58 PM   #55
_Duce-Is-Back_

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 129
_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough

You come on just as i'm leaving my dude
Old 06-16-2017, 09:18 PM   #56
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfeh View Post
Quote:

YOU'RE STUPID.

I won't be hosting another one. No gold Ryu for anyone. No future blowout prize-fests.

Nothing.

Whatever.
Not necessary lol, tons of active ppl in the tourney the only issue i'm seeing is most of them have been paired with inactive opponents.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 06-17-2017, 08:36 AM   #57
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 297
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: Pride & Fury: Rage of Ryu [ROUND 1]

Why join a tournament to not complete ya matches smh.. might as well have not signed up in the first place
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

YOU'RE STUPID.

Nothing.

Whatever.
Not necessary lol, tons of active ppl in the tourney the only issue i'm seeing is most of them have been paired with inactive opponents.
facts

''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".
Old 06-17-2017, 09:21 AM   #58
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Despite my trepidation I'll extend the deadline another week or two.

This ish better count for something.
Old 06-17-2017, 11:42 AM   #59
LooneyToons

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 14
LooneyToons is an unknown quantity at this point

If only my opponent will reply to my private messages ._. and ways of me trying to contact him
Old 06-17-2017, 04:48 PM   #60
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 163
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point

Beat Tsunami 5-1

Latios and Looney can vouch.

Gg's

Old 06-17-2017, 04:54 PM   #61
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

YAEYRYEYAYEYEAYSYEYEYAYSYS
Old 06-18-2017, 02:32 PM   #62
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 968
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
Quote:
How did you win 5-0 if it was 3-2? wth

Also I retract my last statement, I say i've been more active than Hell Blaze. I wish he had skype or something.
Its first to 5, He did best of 5. So I had to lay down the work

The rest latios can verify with you for the remaining matches.
What was the final score?

Also was Mil using VIP?

0_o
The final score was 5-0. I won all 5 matches. And yes he was using a VIP Ryu. I'll calmly be waiting to see latios, tomas or EliteAvenge in the finals >_>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. to each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
Old 06-20-2017, 02:35 PM   #63
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

So no mod is gonna comment in this topic and give direction on what's gonna happen with this tourney?

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 06-20-2017, 03:04 PM   #64
hB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 57
hB is an unknown quantity at this point

No Wolf = No tourney I guess.
Old 06-20-2017, 04:25 PM   #65
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Hold fire. I'll see if one of the staff members will step in.
Old 06-20-2017, 04:46 PM   #66
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 297
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: Pride & Fury: Rage of Ryu [ROUND 1]

Damn Poor Wolf :/

''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".
Old 06-20-2017, 04:47 PM   #67
LegendaryLucci

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 303
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

This was Wolfeh tournament, it should be set to the side until he get back.

See you once you've done that thing I told you to do.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:07 PM   #68
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryLucci View Post
This was Wolfeh tournament, it should be set to the side until he get back.
H Blaze has kindly agreed to manage the tournament in light of recent events with Wolfeh.

I do not believe the participants of this tournament should suffer because of the actions of the tournament organiser.

The tournament will continue as long as the general consensus (from those remaining in the tournament) want it to do so.
Old 06-20-2017, 11:54 PM   #69
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Okay cool, I just want a final date for round 1 so we can progress already, these slow pokes messing up the feng shui

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 06-22-2017, 08:14 PM   #70
Rashiznit-X

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 233
Rashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished road

Haven't heard from runney

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
Old 06-22-2017, 10:22 PM   #71
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Pride & Fury: Rage of Ryu [ROUND 1]

Side Note: I see more of runney than you.

Well spidy rath still MIA.
Old 06-22-2017, 10:29 PM   #72
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 968
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

I'm just calmly waiting to face tomas or latios at the end. That's all I care about :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. to each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
Old 06-24-2017, 09:34 PM   #73
_Duce-Is-Back_

Post Thanks / Like
_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough

umm..wolfeh is banned 0-o
Old 06-24-2017, 10:04 PM   #74
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
- When you log on once every other week

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 06-25-2017, 01:15 AM   #75
_Duce-Is-Back_

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
- When you log on once every other week
Me or wolfeh?
Closed Thread