SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The first post. Jakelynch RaNdOm iNsAnItY 18 05-13-2008 08:58 PM
first to post 500 post... ~DL~blockade RaNdOm iNsAnItY 54 03-31-2008 04:20 PM
How come i can't post? BrOtHeRgEnEcIdE Members Help Center 14 12-16-2006 12:32 PM
Where should i post this Crabnek The Helpful Members Help Center 5 07-17-2006 01:01 PM

Old 05-26-2009, 04:34 AM   #1
Son

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
Son is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Post

<span style='font-family:Times new roman'><span style='color:black'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>The Post</span></span></span>

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>This new and compelling column will highlight events that happen in and outside the forum.
Active columnist will be asked to type an objective(aha yea right) yet comical retelling of current and/or forum events. *

<span style='color:black'>-Guidelines</span>
* *There will be no excessive bashing of one person no matter how comical it is.
* *Participating columnist (anybody) should start off with the day's date
* *Participation requires a decent amount of column being typed (i.e.. at least a paragraph)
* *Have Fun

<span style='color:black'>If you would like to be part of The Post, Just P.M. Me (Chief Editor SnuggLes_).</span></span>

<span style='font-family:Times new Roman'><span style='color:black'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Tuesday, May 26th, 2009</span>

* * Well after a long hiatus this new and improved highly acclaimed column is back (The Original Daily Post), *but not without controversy. *`The-Game`, upon hearing word of the revival of The Post, took strides in hindering the submission of the first issue. *Having working personal knowledge of the editor and where he lives the `The-Game` plotted the editor's molestation but the scheme went horribly wrong. *`The-Game`, armed with two paperclips, a rubber band, toilet paper, some staples, and a gun, snuck up his home's staircase to catch SnuggLes_ by surprise. *As he reached the top he slipped on a Snuggle fabric softener sheet and proceeded to fall down the staircase. *Snuggles_, running to find out what all the commotion was about, found an unconscious `The-Game` laying lifelessly on floor. *Needless to say, a molestation occurred.

* * Today in Random Insanity Mercedes, SFO's people's champ, got into it with Admin TitaniumFist aka Titty, aka Mr. Fist, aka I'm better than*Asshole. *Here is a word for word dialogue of what went down:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Angry Mercedes @ undetermined time)]dude are you giving out my aim address or something? *two ppl who i don't even know said they got my aim from a titty and i believed them too...why'd ya do it? *i hate random ppl who think im from that poopty state called new york (which sucks btw)...I dont know what I did...but that's foul..just lose my aim screen name love..
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Titty @ Mercedes cause he's confused)]Lol? The hell? I gave one person that I know of your address, and it's not your AIM. I don't know your AIM. I don't use AIM. I forgot my AIM login. AIM is evil.

I recall giving Penzel your @live.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Mercedes @ probably just lost her lunch)]you fliptard....you actually gave my live to that piece of poop? *im deleting you off my aim like right now...your dung..ban me...idc...my aim address is sacred...sagger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Titty @ mercedes like again ftw)]I gave it to him some time ago, before you started calling him piece of poop apparently. I don't have you on AIM, don't know your AIM. Doubt you have me on AIM.

Closed - get on messenger.
Now we, at The Post, try our best to interpret these dialogues for our slower readers (Elena), so here is our take on the preceding argument:</span></span>

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (The Post Editing Team @ brainstorming center in Tmyapp's basement)]<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'><span style='color:green'>Jeff: What the hell, first off why is a premium brand car talking to a titanium fist? *How is that even possible... *And how does it have aim... Matter of Fact HOW CAN THEY TYPE!!! *Is this some kind of joke.</span>

<span style='color:blue'>Broderick: *Right, I think that dude with the fist shouldn't have given out that car's number....</span>

<span style='color:red'>Jenny: Penzel is not Poop, I Love him.</span>

<span style='colorurple'>Manatee: ...</span>

Kansas: *Shut your face SnuggLes, I don't care what these people are arguing about. *I have problems of my own.. My name is a state..</span>
<span style='font-family:Times new Roman'><span style='color:black'>* * In other news, the SFO forum has recently added a new section 'The Missing Chronicles'. *It's a very special place, containing vast prairies of gold, unicorns, massive waterfalls, and babies, tons and tons of babies. *We're are not sure if all those details are true, since none of our staff has ventured into the that section of the forum as of yet, but from eye witness accounts the babies are vicious and do run in packs so be careful.

* * Finally we end with Admin/Mod popularity. *Over the years the mods and admins have patrolled the mean streets of SFO, but what do forum members really think of their policing authority figures. *The Post developed a survey and administered it to random SFO members over the past weeks assessing the popularity of each of the community's fine Administrators and Moderators. *
As you can see here Warmor is far and away the most popular with Leftyfb in a close second. *After further analysis we realized that our poll may have been a little skewed as a result of having polled a group of Eskimos. *They may have responded to the word 'Warmor'. *We have yet to understand why any responded with 'Leftyfb'.

That is all for today's post.
Hope you all Enjoyed it. Have a Great Day.</span></span>

[ Posting rights removed. See rule #15. - TitaniumFist ]
Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:23 AM   #2
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

I don't think I was supposed to laugh at this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Needless to say, a molestation occurred.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:40 AM   #3
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Lol, you put wayyyyyy too much work into this Snugs. Haha.
But I like it.

And hey.. if you guys zoom in far enough, I'm a TEENY bit more popular than Titanium.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 05:23 PM   #4
Son

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
Son is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ May 26 2009,09:23)]I don't think I was supposed to laugh at this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Needless to say, a molestation occurred.
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>LoL fist I was Laughing my ass off when I wrote that part.. *I was gonna take it off but it was more on the funny side than the distasteful side. *

AND ASSHOLE.. I didn't put too much work into this lol.. *I wrote this as I was falling asleep ahah in a HOUR =(..

I guess I did put too much work into it lol.

</span>

Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 05:49 PM   #5
Mr. History

Post Thanks / Like
Mr. History is an unknown quantity at this point

an hour to get all this information together hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Now we, at The Post, try our best to interpret these dialogues for our slower readers (Elena), so here is our take on the preceding argument:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME</td></tr></table>

Split / Personality

Mr. History is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:14 PM   #6
jakelynch21
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
jakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enough

:o
Old 05-27-2009, 12:55 AM   #7
`The-Game`

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about

This is a win....

I felt quite disturbed after reading it

but it's a win
`The-Game` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:45 PM   #8
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough
Visit Mercedes04's YouTube

Downgrade Titanium to an NWO, he's not an admin...I think I'm my own champ as I could care less about you 'tarded people hurr.

Tag is for a new SFO Website.
ETA ~ 3/10/11
Mercedes04 is offline   Reply With Quote