SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Members Help Center

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How To Make Your Own SFO Browser The GameBreaker! Members Help Center 14 09-12-2010 12:55 AM
Click Here To Here Your Browser Lag Iplay2win RaNdOm iNsAnItY 9 12-21-2008 09:23 PM
internet browser GokuS2 General 10 07-22-2007 09:35 AM
Request your own browser !(~REVENGE~)! Links 0 09-17-2006 11:03 AM
Firefox web browser SBYRD5 Bugs and Problems report 7 03-16-2006 11:39 AM

Old 12-08-2011, 10:46 PM   #1
#1sakurafan
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can't load SFO in browser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yeah when I try to load in my browser I get a black message box and the ok button well display load and after clicking it nothing happens. I have windows xp service pack 3 and shockwave. Maybe reinstalling shockwave will work.

P.S. I can still load the game(including message box with news updates etc) in Vista compatible mode??!!!

[img]
[img]
DONT YOU JUST LOVE PWNING AND OWNING BISON ^_^

http://jehovahswitnessnews.wordpress.com/
#1sakurafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:18 AM   #2
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default Re: Can't load SFO in browser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah if you have CCleaner (if not, I advise you to download it0 and let it clena up your system and Internet Cache. Then restart your computer (for the hell of it) and restart SFOin your browser, it should work.

If not its a shockwave error, and ill tell you how to get through that if the first step does not work.

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:39 PM   #3
#1sakurafan
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can't load SFO in browser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
Yeah if you have CCleaner (if not, I advise you to download it0 and let it clena up your system and Internet Cache. Then restart your computer (for the hell of it) and restart SFOin your browser, it should work.

If not its a shockwave error, and ill tell you how to get through that if the first step does not work.
I use ccleaner everyday didn't work, Guess i
ll reinstall shockwave again but why would it work in vista compatible download and not online if it was a shockwave issue

Bump: For some reason i'm able to load sfo in the browser again, don't know why anyway closing the thread since it's a nonissue now.

[img]
[img]
DONT YOU JUST LOVE PWNING AND OWNING BISON ^_^

http://jehovahswitnessnews.wordpress.com/
#1sakurafan is offline   Reply With Quote