The road to the superbowl SolidSnake76 General 78 01-22-2006 05:01 PM

Old 09-16-2007, 06:36 PM   #26
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3099
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Road to the SuperBowl

you do know the patriots screwed themselves over right?

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:22 AM   #27
~MK~stewie
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
~MK~stewie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SolidSnake76 @ Sep. 16 2007,19:36)]you do know the patriots screwed themselves over right?
didnt know it sry well i guess broncos cuz of bailey and they have an overall nasty team and the chargers still have LT but i think its broncos and chargers are goin to go to the superbowl

my only good 1
http://s2.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=85635
help me get better
~MK~stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:25 PM   #28
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

lookie what i just bumped back....

Old 10-24-2007, 03:06 PM   #29
D!zzY
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
D!zzY is an unknown quantity at this point

sweet... football topic

Pats gonna go undefeated and win super bowl... i know i havent seen those old great teams from the past but i dont think any team has been as dominant as the pats and tom brady.... We might be witnessing greatness. O_O
D!zzY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 04:00 PM   #30
roland700

Post Thanks / Like
roland700 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nah they aint gonna go undefeated. If they are able to beat the Colts in the up coming games, then i will give them the credited of going undefeated but not win the super bowl.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:25 PM   #31
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

imma make sure this topic stays on page 1

and the packers are going to the superbowl, i can sense favre getting his ring.....

Old 10-31-2007, 11:38 PM   #32
maddogg223
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
maddogg223 is an unknown quantity at this point

why u gotta still my light...cuz i dont play SOCOM no mo

maddogg223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 11:56 PM   #33
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (maddogg223 @ Nov. 01 2007,00:38)]why u gotta still my light...cuz i dont play SOCOM no mo
bitch, i made this topic from preseason

stop stealin my ideas, ALL OF YOU!!!!!

Old 11-04-2007, 01:27 AM   #34
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

brett favre at the bowl.....

Old 11-04-2007, 06:08 AM   #35
dominicankid098
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 19
dominicankid098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Giants are having a monster season. Osi Umenyiora is a beast, I think he has a realistic chance at getting Strahan's single season NFL record; let's just hope he doesn't get it by cheating like Strahan did (Brett Favre agreed to take a sack from Strahan for he can have the record a few years back). lol

Still, as good as the Giants are playing, I can't trust them. They've been on this road early in the season before, and they have crashed in the end. Last week in London, they barely moved the ball against the LAST RANKED run defense in the league, and a banged up secondary with 4th Stringers at the Safety positions.

May have been a sloppy game, but still.

Today we got the Colts and Patriots game. I get the feelings the Colts will win, but IMO, the Patriots are still the better team and will win the Super Bowl. Patriots have really loaded up on their offense. That trade for Welker which LOOKED like they gave up alot for a 3rd stringer. A 2nd round and 7th round pick; [it got the Dolphins a franchise center in the draft with the 2nd round pick in Samson Satele; currently ranked 4th in the NFL, so the future looks good as the Dolphins now has an anchor at their offensive line, and you know the game is won at the trenches].

Welker is running to the Pro Bowl no doubt, but Randy is getting their first. Tom Brady doesn't like showing up to the Pro Bowl, but if he breaks the record (currently on pace for 60 TD's; you will see him on the sidelines, just not dressed up to play).

I still say New Orleans has a chance to make a comeback and get themselves a Wild Card birth. They just have too much offensive power. Reggie Bush will never become what he was in USC in the NFL; the next time Reggie Bush breaks a tackle in the NFL will be the FIRST time I ever see him break a tackle.

Green Bay Packers are the best team in the Nflp IMO. Sure the Cowboys are looking good too, but Green Bay has the defense to shut down the Cowboys, they got 2 great linebackers in AJ Hawk, Barnett at their linebacker positions, 2 shutdown corners in Al Harris and Charles Woodson, Aaron Kampman who is a sack machine.

Then just look at their offense, we're seeing the Brett Favre of old, at age 37 going to 38, he has the HIGHEST completion percentage of his NFL career completing 66% of his passes. Just last week, we witnessed Favre with another miracle bomb to win the game at OT. Jennings has taken a huge leap at WR, and Donald Driver is as consistent as always.

Super Bowl Prediction as of right now?

New England vs Green Bay. TV ratings are going to be off the roof if these two play.

One little shout out to Ronnie Brown. This guy is an absolute beast, averaging about 5.3 yards a pop and leading the NFL in total yardage [3rd in rushing and 1st in receiving yards at running back]. He was clearly the best running back untill his freak knee injury and is out for the season. Get healthy soon Ronnie, you were our NFL MVP. Take care.

The Fluffy Kitties record - 30 Wins; 5 Losses
dominicankid098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 09:20 AM   #36
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Giants are having a monster season. Osi Umenyiora is a beast, I think he has a realistic chance at getting Strahan's single season NFL record; let's just hope he doesn't get it by cheating like Strahan did (Brett Favre agreed to take a sack from Strahan for he can have the record a few years back). lol

Still, as good as the Giants are playing, I can't trust them. They've been on this road early in the season before, and they have crashed in the end. Last week in London, they barely moved the ball against the LAST RANKED run defense in the league, and a banged up secondary with 4th Stringers at the Safety positions.

May have been a sloppy game, but still.
I was putting my favour into the Jets this season because I know the Giants at this point; but they're fliping 1-7, so who the hell to trust? Chad sucks, Jets need better offensive plays(or men), Eli gets praised for nothing, Giants defense allows holes time to time (especially against the run), Tiki left, Mr. "Mangenuis" aint producing what he did last season, and Coughlin is a rageaholic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Today we got the Colts and Patriots game. I get the feelings the Colts will win, but IMO, the Patriots are still the better team and will win the Super Bowl. Patriots have really loaded up on their offense. That trade for Welker which LOOKED like they gave up alot for a 3rd stringer. A 2nd round and 7th round pick; [it got the Dolphins a franchise center in the draft with the 2nd round pick in Samson Satele; currently ranked 4th in the NFL, so the future looks good as the Dolphins now has an anchor at their offensive line, and you know the game is won at the trenches].

Welker is running to the Pro Bowl no doubt, but Randy is getting their first. Tom Brady doesn't like showing up to the Pro Bowl, but if he breaks the record (currently on pace for 60 TD's; you will see him on the sidelines, just not dressed up to play).
This is a clash of the titans every shouldn't miss. Both teams are something and 0, they both got tough offense and defense, Peyton and Tom are like the highest ranking QBs (among the top 25 Here), they literally rape weaker teams through both endzone, the patriots won 3 superbowls recently (you know what I mean) and the colts nearly matched up to the 1972 miami dolphins with a recent superbowl win of their own.

I gotta side with the football guru on this one. (the guy im qouting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Green Bay Packers are the best team in the Nflp IMO. Sure the Cowboys are looking good too, but Green Bay has the defense to shut down the Cowboys, they got 2 great linebackers in AJ Hawk, Barnett at their linebacker positions, 2 shutdown corners in Al Harris and Charles Woodson, Aaron Kampman who is a sack machine.

Then just look at their offense, we're seeing the Brett Favre of old, at age 37 going to 38, he has the HIGHEST completion percentage of his NFL career completing 66% of his passes. Just last week, we witnessed Favre with another miracle bomb to win the game at OT. Jennings has taken a huge leap at WR, and Donald Driver is as consistent as always.
The man surpassed Dan Marino (Marino has 420 TD throws, Favre has 425 and still going). He is being such a beast with Green Bay, you have to be a complete moron not to believe he aint gonna make it into the playoffs much less the SuperBowl. Like Peyton last year, I can sense this man wants his superbowl ring. And at his age too, he's at the peak of his career. Some others like him would be too old to hold down strong on the grid iron, this guy wont stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Super Bowl Prediction as of right now?

New England vs Green Bay. TV ratings are going to be off the roof if these two play.
Like I said: I sense Brett Favre wants his ring....

Old 11-04-2007, 09:24 AM   #37
feross
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
feross is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the Patriots are going ...

feross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 12:01 PM   #38
Juzie

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 157
Juzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the rough

$100 on Pats

i don't like either but from what i've seen this year, the colts look beatable. they have their share of close games and are the champs but the pats are playing out of their mind. they are having the best first half of the season the league has ever seen. 30 td's through 8 games? The least they have won by this year is 17 points. Even though i hate the Pats, gotta love it when they run up the score *
The colts did beat them the last 3 times but this is a whole new Patriots team. Pats had givens and branch who are practically no namers now. Now they have Stallworth who is one of the fastest receivers in the NFL, Moss who is the best/most talented receiver in the NFL, and Welker is well, not sure but he's damn good at it *
Juzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 12:36 PM   #39
1cedryu
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
1cedryu is an unknown quantity at this point

go eagles
its going to be quite a sunday.. pats vs colts n eagles vs cowboys

i bet pats will beat the colts =l
and g0 eagles..

mayb packers wil make it this yr 0.0
Old 11-04-2007, 03:16 PM   #40
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

The New England Patriots vs The Indianapolis Colts.

Both undefeated.

One team must win.

One team must lose.

Old 11-04-2007, 06:03 PM   #41
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

there are gonna be so many angry patriots fans when this is over

Old 11-04-2007, 06:14 PM   #42
DestinationWeaponX
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
DestinationWeaponX is an unknown quantity at this point

no because the patriots are going to win trust me solid.

My Latest Work^^
DestinationWeaponX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:22 PM   #43
Juzie

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 157
Juzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the rough

ya they are angry because NE didn't win by more

Pats are gonna steam roll the rest of the season with a 16-0 record
Juzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:32 PM   #44
DestinationWeaponX
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Well now i stand corrected the patriots won hahahah thats what you get solid.

My Latest Work^^
Old 11-04-2007, 06:33 PM   #45
Master_Jay

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
Master_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really nice

Patriots. Enough said.
1. Master Jay (English scholar, who can destroy anyone verbally without actually attacking them)
Master_Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:52 PM   #46
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (DestinationWeaponX @ Nov. 04 2007,19:32)]Well now i stand corrected the patriots won hahahah thats what you get solid.

i was scared for the pats before they got 1 more touchdown in the 4th you moron

Old 11-04-2007, 09:49 PM   #47
DestinationWeaponX
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah now you come to the winning side after the colts loose your a trader haha.

And i say that with a on my face...

My Latest Work^^
Old 11-04-2007, 09:57 PM   #48
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SolidSnake76 @ Nov. 04 2007,10:20)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Today we got the Colts and Patriots game. I get the feelings the Colts will win, but IMO, the Patriots are still the better team and will win the Super Bowl. Patriots have really loaded up on their offense. That trade for Welker which LOOKED like they gave up alot for a 3rd stringer. A 2nd round and 7th round pick; [it got the Dolphins a franchise center in the draft with the 2nd round pick in Samson Satele; currently ranked 4th in the NFL, so the future looks good as the Dolphins now has an anchor at their offensive line, and you know the game is won at the trenches].

This is a clash of the titans everyone shouldn't miss. Both teams are something and 0, they both got tough offense and defense, Peyton and Tom are like the highest ranking QBs (among the top 25 Here), they literally rape weaker teams through both endzone, the patriots won 3 superbowls recently (you know what I mean) and the colts nearly matched up to the 1972 miami dolphins with a recent superbowl win of their own.

I gotta side with the football guru on this one. (the guy im qouting)
learn to read....

Old 11-05-2007, 04:57 AM   #49
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough
Visit Mercedes04's YouTube

It was a good game regardless. A game that I lost a lot of money on, but oh well the colts will meet them again with Marvin Harrison I hope.

Tag is for a new SFO Website.
ETA ~ 3/10/11
Mercedes04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 02:47 PM   #50
Cassidy
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Cassidy is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Cassidy's Twitter