SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Bugs and Problems report

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ANSWERED] Can't join games 4~LiFe Members Help Center 3 12-27-2010 05:10 PM
cant join games (DH)Legionare Members Help Center 1 05-05-2009 02:36 AM
Join some games, wont let me join others? rifleofgod Members Help Center 10 01-31-2009 11:33 PM
can't join games need help dave22 Members Help Center 3 04-07-2008 07:58 AM
Cant join games duntedevil Bugs and Problems report 4 07-10-2003 03:31 PM

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 09:02 PM   #26
Nferno666

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 512
Nferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really nice
Default Re: people can't completely join my games.

whats the make and model of the router...? have you tried using DMZ mode on the LAN IP ur trying to play the game with?

XMVSSF/SFO Record: Wins: 24,549(94.12%) Losses: 1,534(5.88%) Total: 26,083 As of 02/07/12
Old 08-10-2011, 09:06 PM   #27
DARK-RAIKEN-X
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 149
DARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nferno666 View Post
whats the make and model of the router...? have you tried using DMZ mode on the LAN IP ur trying to play the game with?
another good suggestion for using dmz mode
Old 08-14-2011, 10:06 AM   #28
Xx_paki786_xX

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
Xx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura aboutXx_paki786_xX has a spectacular aura about

Possibly a shockwave problem. Try playing a game in story mode if you havn't already and see if u get the same error. If you do its a shockwave problem and you should re-download and install it. If you can play a game in story mode then I have no idea what it is.

Edit: well just read u tried that already. You should still try playing a game in story mode though to tell whether its a setting/internet problem or something wrong with your shockwave installation.

@ Fader - That only happens to you cause ur from austrailia and it takes a while to join your host and people are not noramally used to waiting to join a host so they probably press cancel before there fully connected.

Last edited by Xx_paki786_xX; 08-14-2011 at 10:12 AM.
Old 09-02-2011, 08:54 PM   #29
Zetca

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
Zetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura about

I'm having hosting issues as well... x. X

it seems to be happening through mostly everyone

Old 09-02-2011, 09:31 PM   #30
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

think i found my problem...

first i must say that it wasn't my router, because even without it, the game wouldn'T allow me to host or join games corectly.

that said i ran CCLeaner and it found a lot of spyuware. spywares AVAST didn't see and avast since version 5 also cleans spywares... i found out that CCleaner actually induces spywares on your computer. the supposed fix to my registry actually killed a few of my apps which i now should restore.

i recently got hacked into an account on my other game, DFO...
which prompted me to scan with avast... there i got the fabled blue screen of death. yes i got BSOD on windows vista 64 bit. can't bleive i get them, as such i started my avast in no error mode. you know the basic setup for windows... and it found 6 viruses on my machine. how they got in is totally beyond me.

i'm thinking these are actually what my problem was(is)
so i'm forced to format and reinstall... but i so dont want to do that, its flat and boring. not to mention i have 300 gig of games to reinstall which is something i'm not willing to do.

got a 2TB external hard disk drive so i think i'll just backup my files, scan them again with avast and then format the machine.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:02 PM   #31
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
i have 300 gig of games to reinstall which is something i'm not willing to do.
Wow really 300 GB? wow Karma am actually shocked. Let's hope everything goes well, would love to fight ya on SFO sometime in the future.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:45 AM   #32
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

DCUO, RIFT, DFO, WOW thats already soemthing like 150 or so.

WOW being the biggest one to install, it takes like 20 gig of space from dvds with all expansions installed... all 4 of them. then there are the latest updates which are a good 10gig more.
Old 09-03-2011, 04:44 AM   #33
Crying-FrEEman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Crying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura about

Did i see right? 200 gigz of games to re-install? Man ...
Your pc needs to be formatted .. i know u dont want to but that would be your best option. It will take you some time and alot of reinstalling etc .. but think of it this way your pc will run much smoother and im presuming less laggier as well.

It will make it that much more enjoyable when your on the pc.\

BTW .. is your problem with SFO resolved now?

Go Hard ... OR ... Go Home!

Xtreme X Clan

Need For Speed Launch Sydney 2010

Enter Sick Pick

Old 09-03-2011, 09:44 AM   #34
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Not having my disks, lended them to a friend. waiting on them to come back for me to format.
otherwise my problem has gone from mediocre to worse. now it blue screen half the times. compared to 1/10th of the time.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:00 AM   #35
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

one format later, i can finally host and join games again.
by the way, everything was backed up onto my second partition, as such it wasn'T deleted and i could save the 400gig of data, yes i know i had said 200, but that was games, the other 200 are videos, musics and applications, not to mention the many projects i have.

and yes i'm starting to think i need more then 500gb of hard drive !
overall, now i am all fine and dandy again !
Old 09-16-2011, 09:24 AM   #36
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

WOOT! Gongrats heavy headed Ga,er lol.

I will see you on SFO today :P [hopefully]

To give (more like attempt ) Karma a piece of my mind? Priceless lol
Old 09-16-2011, 09:57 AM   #37
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Problem Fixed. Karma Needs to buy a Bigger HDD @ This Rate.

/T H R E A D

Closed Thread