Amazing! asshole General Comments & Strategies 14 08-05-2006 10:53 PM

Old 02-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #1
HadokenFreak
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube
Default The Amazing Spider-Man

The trailer.

Discuss.

HadokenFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:44 AM   #2
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1656
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

about time there's a decent spiderman movie made... Tobey Mcguire was the worst choice to play Spiderman, he was ok in the first one, but totally killed it for me in the second and third ones. Hopefully this will just be a lot more action rather than stupid love story. Cant wait to see The Lizard as well.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:54 AM   #3
HadokenFreak
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube

Yeah, me too. The Lizard is a personal fav of mine.

Last edited by HadokenFreak; 02-07-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:00 AM   #4
frognap

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
frognap is an unknown quantity at this pointfrognap is an unknown quantity at this point

i liked spiderman 1 and 3 staring toby mcguire.

but this new guy, i dont like the way he looks... when u place him in the spiderman universe.
i hope his acting will work out, as i think it would be hard to top the first live action movies.

but the trailer [like all trailers], is well engineered to make you think that it is going to be a massive movie.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:03 AM   #5
(-Enz0-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(-Enz0-) is an unknown quantity at this point

web shooters? i thought the guy was bit by a spider then shot webs from his actual wrists? O_o

Looks good though the old ones were fail.

GFX Novice.
(-Enz0-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:08 AM   #6
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

No the spider gave him super-human abilities, i.e. agility, "spider-sense", speed.

@frognaps What's wrong with the way he looks? You mean his hair?
Old 02-07-2012, 11:27 AM   #7
frognap

Post Thanks / Like
frognap is an unknown quantity at this pointfrognap is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning~Bolt View Post
@frognaps What's wrong with the way he looks? You mean his hair?
i just do not like his looks overall, and his looks do not fit one aspect from the spiderman i know from the comics . he looks like one of them "twilight saga" baby faces...
just awkward. bad actor casting in my opinion.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________

and refering to the comics : the old ones are the best ranging from the first to late 90's.

comparing the movies to them makes you easilly conclude that they always where the inspiration for the live action ones. but i mis kingpin in them 0_o.

i cant wait to see it, and root for the bad guys , unless the actor can actually act...
Old 02-07-2012, 11:30 AM   #8
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

bunch of amatures...
the old ones were fails ?!!
Sam raimi hitted the nail right on target...
the first 3 film were actually base don comic books and truly right on target.
come on sam raimi even showed his bed room full of those spiderman wall papers.

this new film...
totally based off the ultimate series which was th eworst of them all.
a peter that never grows up from school. i swear its stupid.
his father invented the symbiote as a cure for cancers and deceases in general only creating venom (eddy) and carnage (peter himself) that was pretty darn stupid.
tobey mcguire was spot on, i wasn't really into him after what he had done before spiderman, but once i saw spiderman, his moves, his way of being, everything was spot on target.

this version will sucks badly...
ok cool they made the web shooters this time, so what its not what makes spiderman to begin with.
i'm still going to see this one thru though... but i dont expect it to be better then the last trilogy which was spot on when it came to being spiderman.

the only thing that was bad fromt he third movie, was the producers (sony) wanting to add venom at the last minute for a battle. it completely screwed the ending. venom should of been in the fourth movie which was actually supposed to come. but no... they had to put their grain of salt in it and ruin a perfectly good ending.

seriously... you just can't be serious when you ask action in spiderman...
spiderman is all about his life, his love that cant be.
kicking ass is just a bonus and if you guys only ask action then i suggest you stop looking at comic books entirely.
spiderman is not just about kicking ass.

also... i want mary jane... **** the other rip offs that he got while being in school, i want the real deal.
oh and by the way... in this version... he totally was destined from his birth to be spiderman.
that totally sucked if you ask me.

i seriously can't believe there is so much haters here...
seriously...

EDIT:
one last thing... the peter you will see here is not shy like the real deal... he is totally like harry, even looks like him !
i really wish sony hadn't toyed around sam raimi, he was too good to screw up.
why did they even bother toying with it...
anyway... 2 more years karma, 2 more years then every liscenses comes back to marvel...
2 more years...
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:34 AM   #9
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
bunch of amatures...
the old ones were fails ?!!
Sam raimi hitted the nail right on target...
the first 3 film were actually base don comic books and truly right on target.
come on sam raimi even showed his bed room full of those spiderman wall papers.

this new film...
totally based off the ultimate series which was th eworst of them all.
a peter that never grows up from school. i swear its stupid.
his father invented the symbiote as a cure for cancers and deceases in general only creating venom (eddy) and carnage (peter himself) that was pretty darn stupid.
tobey mcguire was spot on, i wasn't really into him after what he had done before spiderman, but once i saw spiderman, his moves, his way of being, everything was spot on target.

this version will sucks badly...
ok cool they made the web shooters this time, so what its not what makes spiderman to begin with.
i'm still going to see this one thru though... but i dont expect it to be better then the last trilogy which was spot on when it came to being spiderman.

the only thing that was bad fromt he third movie, was the producers (sony) wanting to add venom at the last minute for a battle. it completely screwed the ending. venom should of been in the fourth movie which was actually supposed to come. but no... they had to put their grain of salt in it and ruin a perfectly good ending.

seriously... you just can't be serious when you ask action in spiderman...
spiderman is all about his life, his love that cant be.
kicking ass is just a bonus and if you guys only ask action then i suggest you stop looking at comic books entirely.
spiderman is not just about kicking ass.

also... i want mary jane... **** the other rip offs that he got while being in school, i want the real deal.
oh and by the way... in this version... he totally was destined from his birth to be spiderman.
that totally sucked if you ask me.

i seriously can't believe there is so much haters here...
seriously...

EDIT:
one last thing... the peter you will see here is not shy like the real deal... he is totally like harry, even looks like him !
i really wish sony hadn't toyed around sam raimi, he was too good to screw up.
why did they even bother toying with it...
anyway... 2 more years karma, 2 more years then every liscenses comes back to marvel...
2 more years...
Why so negative? Sure it's based off the ultimate-spider man universe, but that doesn't mean the movie will flop.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:36 AM   #10
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 74
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

There isnt much I can say until I see the actual movie.

But...from what I can see.

Eh this guy looks weird to play spidey, Spidey is suppose to look innocent a little (Toby pulled that off), this guy looks like a goth wanna be spidey. dubya tee eff is with that hair?

SpiderMan 3 was a fail, Spiderman 1 was decent, Spiderman 2 was the best......3 was a ****ed up *** story.

Beside this freak douche who is playing spidey, I hope the story line is good.

The venom is my fav bad guy in the spidey stories....and they made him look like a lil bitch in spiderman 3....makes me lose fate in Spidey Movies.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:48 AM   #11
frognap

Post Thanks / Like

lol, they totally get my drift !

the new actor = totally not fit to be spiderman.
the comics = a true fact, they are about being a hero while actualy having a
real life to substain ,and a lot or relational problems.

but it seems to be a nice movie, if you can look past its defects.

i just hope that it will not feature an epic fail...
lame story, or uninteresting characters, or even just a brutal disgrace for the spiderman franchise, or an overly childish aproach...

so many things can go wrong, but it will have to be figured out after watching the movie...
Old 02-07-2012, 01:34 PM   #12
J_Killer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 18
J_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura about

3D? D:
Old 02-07-2012, 05:31 PM   #13
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 153
SnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura about
Visit SnuggLes__'s Twitter Visit SnuggLes__'s YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Elite_Ken- View Post
There isnt much I can say until I see the actual movie.

But...from what I can see.

Eh this guy looks weird to play spidey, Spidey is suppose to look innocent a little (Toby pulled that off), this guy looks like a goth wanna be spidey. dubya tee eff is with that hair?

SpiderMan 3 was a fail, Spiderman 1 was decent, Spiderman 2 was the best......3 was a ****ed up *** story.

Beside this freak douche who is playing spidey, I hope the story line is good.

The venom is my fav bad guy in the spidey stories....and they made him look like a lil bitch in spiderman 3....makes me lose fate in Spidey Movies.
QFT Absolutely right...

Last movie was garbage. 1st was okay.. and the second was the best... Totally agree with that..

I remember when the first movie came out and I watched it for the first time... I thought there was something wrong with me because it really wasn't that good.

I look forward to the restart, because it seems to be a lot closer to what I read as a kid. The introduction of the lizard, and Gwen Stacy.. I like the fact that they have peter's parents more involved in the storyline. I can get over him being in high school and marry jane not being in it yet.

And I think I can get over the new actor, but I have to admit Toby was perfect lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by friends#Forever
SolidSnake76: out of school....
(-Kam-): Good you made it through another day.
SolidSnake76: shut up...
(-Kam-): that's the spirit.

Last edited by SnuggLes__; 02-07-2012 at 05:34 PM.
SnuggLes__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:51 AM   #14
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Toby is Peter Parker.
anyone who thinks different is sniffin crack o_o!

I liked 1 better than 2.

2 had the whole love story bs. and don't forget.. his emotional distress made him lose his powers. It would've been better to see him cry naked in a bathtub in the fetal position.

EDIT:

I just watched the trailer. You guys are seriously hating on this guy because of his hair?!
He looks fine. It's a suitable spidey. And Gwen Stacey is EMMA STONE.

that's a win. She's a natural redhead though so it's like...... why not MJ? but hey, she can pull off the blonde look

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Last edited by Killer; 02-08-2012 at 04:58 AM.
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:54 AM   #15
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPKiller View Post
Toby is Peter Parker.
anyone who thinks different is sniffin crack o_o!
Agreed. I'm a big fan of the first series. Rami and the entire cast and crew created a masterpiece in the second film on par with what Nolan did with Batman. The first was a good start, the third was a terrible end to the series and made a mess of Venom. I have no idea why everyone hates on the love story in 2. It's part of the reason why the second film was awesome. That and Doc Ock.

As for this new series, I like Andrew because he looks nothing like Toby. I like that he's a wise-ass again. I like that he moves like a ninja. Nothing wrong with this new Parker.

The Lizard needs a snout so I can point and laugh, damn it. No, it's good to see they figured out how to make a freaky looking Lizard. Don't really like the actor playing Connors but I'll give him a chance.

I stopped reading Karma's post because it goes into too much detail about the Ultimate storyline for those of us who are movie-heads and not comic-heads. I'll have to judge for myself if the storyline works in a movie when I see it.

I like Emma, just not as Gwen. She doesn't look the part, or the age, and she seems like she's playing against type/personality. (Unlike Garfield, who's also obviously older than the part's age, but fits it perfectly...)

Overall, I'm not impressed yet by what I've seen. I think I just don't really care. lol.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:18 AM   #16
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

Looks good. Will save judgement until I watch it. Anyone can make a trailer look good.

rewopzmaI
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:58 AM   #17
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1656
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

you all think that about Tobey Mcguire only because hes the only person you've seen in that role... so of course, he's the only one you think is fit to play the role...

Honestly if I want to go watch a film about relationships and dealing with a job in real life, i'll go watch eat, pray, love or some garbage like that. This is SPIDERMAN people.
You don't go watch Superman to see how he deals with life as Clark Kent, or Batman to see what Bruce Wayne is doing during his day to day activities, u want to see the superhero. Yes, I want to see Spidey webslinging and kicking some ass over the bad guys!

I wasn't completely hating on Tobey either, I thought he was quite good in the first one and the second one to some degree, i just thought the writers really screwed him over in the 3rd one, so much so that it made it boring to watch and made me hate him as an actor.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:25 AM   #18
frognap

Post Thanks / Like

all spiderman comics ever made before the childish rip-offs started spawning around 2000, where about an ocasional battle never realy detailed because it had to give place to "soft" psychological problems and mostly emotional relationships.

spiderman was praised and honoured as one of those comics that did not feature mindless superhero violence just to see a fight...

in case of this movie, the trailer seems to make you believe that this weird ultimate spiderman setting would provide some form of story...

but it is mainly a problem in following :

anybody that started with the original and the 90's spiderman , will always disaprove with people that are reading the "newer action based generation" of comics.

and thus the movie will suffer the same.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:36 PM   #19
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

frognap... i've seen more then the 90ies style...
wanna see some 2000+ TV show...

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...0l0l0l0l0ll0l0
first season only, it was canned after it... reason, didn't fit with the second movie.
but damn that was a very nice series. and no, its not all about fighting.

as for me not seeing someone else then toby...
guess again...

and as if it wasn't enough...
this one is the worst because its not even peter parker nor even a real spiderman spin off...

so i think im knowing what im speaking of when i say that spiderman isn't just about kicking ass.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:11 PM   #20
HadokenFreak
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Lulz for Japanese Spider-Man, even though Marvel.com is showing episodes of that... thing.

Since I never got into the Ultimate series, I'll give this movie a shot.

Old 02-08-2012, 01:12 PM   #21
frognap

Post Thanks / Like

you got me wrong, i was suporting the fact that spiderman is more than fighting 0_o.

i even somewhat stated how i disliked the fact that some ppl watch it only for the fighting.
as a fan of the older 90's ones.but you cant stop individual perception. as that would stop individuals all together.

a misundertsanding of sorts while reading my posts.
but thank you for the atempt to elaborate your view, as it does not differ from mine.

because if i understand it correctly : you also state that it is about his life as peter and as spiderman and how they collide.

and with that i agree to the fullest.

and that nicholas hammond truly has a face to be spiderman, just like toby mcguire.
its just that new guy, that doesnt represent yall !

lol at the japanese spiderman, its as if they are making fun of themselves !
look at the eyes on the suit.

note does anybody remember this animated series late 9o's with a high tech spiderman in the future featuring robots and stuf 0_o...

Last edited by frognap; 02-08-2012 at 01:20 PM.
frognap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:10 PM   #22
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Spiderman Unlimited !
listenned to all of the season 1 which unfortunately again, was the sole season we had.
it was cool, a good take on the franchise.
it wasn'T future future per say.
it hapenned after the events of the 90ies spiderman show.
the high tech suit was made by stark for peter.
but him going to counter earth was cool and all.

the story was a let down per say though.

just like i did tobey, i'll give this guy a chance. dont take me wrong im not saying this movie will suck. im sure it wont... but im very mad that the sam raimi master piece was thrashed down like that. it was cool and well thought until sony stepped and decided to not let sam do his thing the way he wanted. whic led to the ending of spiderman 3 being bad.

small known fact...
sandman was the only vilain supposed to be in spiderman 3. with eddy and the symbiote coming in. then spiderman 4 would of had the vulture and venom. not in a team though. but sony didn't like that idea and as such venom was added to the script as a last minute change. literally as it got up about 1 month before it was going on film. and sony booted sam raimi for not wanting to go carnage venom right away.

guess sony got what they deserved.

as for the ultimate series, it wasn'T half bad. but it wasn't up to par to what the other series were doing, their goal was to change characers, ultimate is not part of the official series, its kind of a remake of the marvel universe. spiderman got the worse end of the bargain on that one, with fantastic four being the best they could do.

all movies you see now a days are all based on that universe.
though the ultimate series ended about 1 year ago.

Last edited by SSJKarma; 02-08-2012 at 05:16 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:51 PM   #23
frognap

Post Thanks / Like

yeah venom was realy bad in spiderman 3, realy destroyed an iconic "not so bad" guy in my eyes.
they should have given him a grity voice like in the old series and psx games instead of a human voice.

and the new actor and spiderman movie deserves a chance, it is a human thing to dislike that which you are not used to...
that piece of human behaviour destroys a lot of good new things.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:24 PM   #24
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

there is a difference between saying its bad and saying i hope its not bad.
im not saying its bad. never saw it yet of course im not gonna say its bad and im still gonna go see it in theather the day of its release.

but i really hope they will change a few things to make it less ultimatey. because the spiderman ultimate series really sucked.

as for the actor, i even didn't liked tobey at first.
heck even ben afleck in dare devil was considered a bad choice for me.
but many movies they did changed my views on them.
the same way jim carrey was just a comical relief for me until the number 23 came out.

tobey became a real super hero for me when he did spiderman and add the posture, the way of doing it and i really liked the way the actor placed himself as peter. same way ben afleck got up in my view after doing daredevil and paycheck. so im sure this new actor as spiderman wll be good. but im not the kind to think that putting glasses on an actor makes the character.

peter funky hair style ?
come on, not the way he is.
gwen stacy, been there done that, go back to the roots of the love peter had...
get on with his first date... and no im not speaking of MJ. the first girl he fell in love with, though it didn'T last long was the secretary of jamerson. we even saw a bit of it in spiderman the first trilogy.

but if they go all action and no story to me thats going to be the worst spiderman story ever.
i love action and i love how spiderman action defies gravity... but thats not all spiderman is all about. just all super heroes, its his dual identity crisis that we want to hear about.

the same way hulk is cool in itself... but without banner its kind of missing points.