SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
tlf helper guide #1sakurafan General Comments & Strategies 11 12-07-2008 10:32 PM
Guide on DWX SS:Chapter 4 (-KIllA13-) General Comments & Strategies 29 09-09-2007 03:18 PM
Guide me RagingIori Banners, Avatars and Images 7 09-28-2006 07:25 PM
Begineer sfo guide xsouldeath General Comments & Strategies 6 02-06-2006 02:46 PM

Old 08-06-2007, 01:36 PM   #1
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough
Default Re: A Sakura Guide.

well, for most of you all who know me, I have a Great sakura. and sometimes i even mention to be king of sakura.since i say that, i must live up to the title and elaborate on how use her to you up most. Now, for all those that know about sakura. she's basically an Aerial attacker(Dog Fighter) and not ment to really be on the ground. Helpers that are Best for her Really nees to be Tall and wide. so i suggest Spiral( Good for opponents like Spiderman, Ken, Cyclops, Sentinel and Juggarnaut), Helper Juggarnaut, Hulk, and Captain America. sometimes, you can use Dr.doom. we can get started with the rest of the fighting scences.

Sakura V. Ryu: Now, you should do a lot of Shoukens to make this enemy stop his spaming Hadoukens. Try a lor of sombos on him when you see him just sitting there in the corner. Dragon kick, two Hadoukens, and a uppercut is one of my favourites.

Sakura V. Chun-li: depending on the skill of the user, you might have Trouble because In the right hands she can be deaDLY,but all you have to do is stay in the air, and you should be fin at winning this.

Sakura V. Wolverine: Please STAY AWAY FROM THE CLAWS, because if he that you are doing on Hadouken, he'll do two super moves on tou Fatal Claw, and BBX .. seeing to he has the advantage over you... you have to plan everything into coordination with him.. onlything a wolverine user needs is an oening and they got you.

Sakura V. Cyclops: Please be mindful that the gen splice has a glitch where if you are on the oposite side of you, it may still hit you so i say " Stay as close to him and you can. dont give him a chance to optic blast." He should be that hard for you to defeat seeing that his ... Optic blast dont go through you.. super Hadouken

Sakura V. Sentinel: Rocket Punch, Rocket Punch. well i say stay away from him, Becuase you never know when he might pull a quick sentinel force and Plasma storm on you,and if you can do most all you supers in the sky.

Sakura V. Ken: Stay away from his shoryuken, and his Fiery tornado uppercut, it can be fatal if caught in the eye of it.. id say for him... do your super hadouken on the ground for maximum hit as yuou can get

Sakura V. Spiderman: you know that mostly all they do is hang from stuff like spiders ( or in this case , like air planes.
no worries, you have to be quick on your feet . you have to be both ground and Aerial fighter with him or youre toast.

Sakura V. Bison:Bison isnt really that much of a threat only thing you should be worried about is his teleporting skills... and when he does his big balll thingy stay in the air as much as possible to distract this opponent from Killing you.

Sakura Vs Sakura: which ever type of fighter he/she is you should take on the the very opposite I.E if they are playing aerial you play ground) so that you may own them why they are in the air playing around with hadoukens

Sakura V. Akuma: beofre the update, akuma and sakura was much alike on thing was sakura super hadouken took off more than akumas did and she didnt have a lvl three super. but no it has all changed he has a diving kick in his arsenal, diving kick super, Purple Shield thingy, and a level 2 super which make his very powerful rival, and he zanguu special follows you where ever you go, making him harder to defeat. but no worries. You cannot really stay on the ground and take full ownership of the sky and let akuma know " Im still the Big Badd Boss hahah"... and ground him like he should and do killa amounts of hadoukens and soukens in the sky .

Sakura V. Juggarnaut: Be Mindful that all of his normal attacks take off a lot of energy and his head crush kills atleast half of your Energy.. so again, be onslaught with you dragon kick and upper cuts and go to the sky and do super hadouken and that should let me know what you mean as well

well, those are my tactics that i use on these peeps 1on1. and some time 1on1 Tag and 2on2. you might see me on the game from time to time and if you do, you can ask for a battle andget owned =0. anyways my name on ther is _(SuperMan)_and sometimes ill be on my Ven~Spida account. be seeing you all in a bit. and if you need anymore information for her, you can contact me at either Mega_dracos_xrl@hotmail.com and Kaze-jr@hotmail.com ( im on both IM at the same time) so whichever ones better to you add me.=0

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:26 PM   #2
Tsunami
Super Advanced Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 132
Tsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished road

ooOOooo, ill study this all night

Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:36 PM   #3
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

Thanks for reading it.. come again.

Old 08-07-2007, 01:54 AM   #4
Sephirothx1000-

Post Thanks / Like
Sephirothx1000- is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't really mean to bring you down at all bro, but eh...Where as I can see how that would be helpful, I can also see how every one of those strategies would fail, should someone choose not to fight orthodox with any of the mentioned characters. With Sakura, the greatest thing about her is that she can adapt and fight around nearly any play style, which you didn't really seem to make clear in your how to up there. also, I noticed that you said Sakura was an airial fighter, and shouldn't really be used on the ground. Well, this isn't true at all, Sakura fairs as well on the ground as she does in the air, it all depends on how she's used.

-edited out anything that'll start a problem.

-cwing

Old 08-07-2007, 02:16 PM   #5
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Sephirothx1000- @ Aug. 06 2007,20:54)]I don't really mean to bring you down at all bro, but eh...Where as I can see how that would be helpful, I can also see how every one of those strategies would fail, should someone choose not to fight orthodox with any of the mentioned characters. With Sakura, the greatest thing about her is that she can adapt and fight around nearly any play style, which you didn't really seem to make clear in your how to up there. also, I noticed that you said Sakura was an airial fighter, and shouldn't really be used on the ground. Well, this isn't true at all, Sakura fairs as well on the ground as she does in the air, it all depends on how she's used. And lastly, you consider yourself the king of Sakura? Well, there are a few people you need to beat in order for me to see you as anything close to that. Look for Someone named Kingtricky, and if you can beat him, look for Kirosana, I hear she plays again. If you can beat these two people, I'll grant your kingship. until then, I wouldn't really be saying you're the king of anything, it's just a good way to get people to want to flame you. It's nice that you're putting out a way for people to play sak, grats to that, but don't presume your words are golden, instead, try to merely suggest this could be a decent way to play with the character. You'll get a better response. Sorry for comin down so hard on ya, I mean no disrespect.
to tell you ther truth sephiroth, every ones strategy for sakura is different. i was ONLY elaborating on how i use her.

He was only giving his opinion, no need to catch a fit.

As for fighting someone to prove the king of a certain character, please keep that to the challenges and tournament section ... or msn.

-cwing

Old 08-07-2007, 02:24 PM   #6
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Nice guide MDX.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:30 PM   #7
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2405
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

Don't mind Sephirothx1000-, nice work ven~spida nice work.

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:52 PM   #8
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys =0

Old 08-07-2007, 03:20 PM   #9
da legend killa
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
da legend killa is an unknown quantity at this point

its nice

da legend killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 06:16 PM   #10
Kirosana

Post Thanks / Like
Kirosana is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm..Well, I like this guide, though Seph does have a point, although he was kinda too rough about it. It's a nice guide for those looking to use Sakky, though there are way more ways to fight than the ones mentioned up there, and Sakky can match em all! ^_^ I love Sakky, and anyone attempting to help people use her more often is just fine with me. Heehee. ^^

Smile..it's just plain silly not to. =)
Kirosana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 11:35 PM   #11
Sephirothx1000-

Post Thanks / Like
Sephirothx1000- is an unknown quantity at this point

I can see I was edited...alright then well I suppose I should watch how I say things, but again I mean no disrespect. If a challenge is what you're looking for though mega, sure, I'm game, sak vs Sak sounds fun. You can find me in game on this name anytime I'm on, it's the only one I use now. (minus the -) I stand by what I say though, as I wouldn't have said it otherwise. *nods*

EditL Before I'm edited again, I just want to point out I mean I wouldn't say no to a fight, not saying I am challenging you. Just wanted to make that clear.

Old 08-14-2007, 11:03 PM   #12
(!-DeMonic-!)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(!-DeMonic-!) is an unknown quantity at this point

nice guide ven my sakura is a lil rusty and i was working on her anyway so ill try it
Old 08-16-2007, 04:34 PM   #13
Nferno666

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 512
Nferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really nice

some "king" of sakura you have there

you should of gone sakura/sakura...you might have done a "bit" better

the guide is "alright" but lacks close combat tactics which she is very good at with good timming. super jumping this and that is not a way to fight offensive and you are more likely to eventually get caught once they figure out your pattern...from their your pretty much toast unless you change your gameplay to adapt and confuse them

XMVSSF/SFO Record: Wins: 24,549(94.12%) Losses: 1,534(5.88%) Total: 26,083 As of 02/07/12
Nferno666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 04:44 PM   #14
system4

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Nferno666 @ Aug. 16 2007,17:34)]some "king" of sakura you have there

the guide is "alright" but lacks close combat tactics which she is very good at with good timming. super jumping this and that is not a way to fight offensive and you are more likely to eventually get caught once they figure out your pattern...from their your pretty much toast unless you change your gameplay to adapt and confuse them
lmfao.. well.. not a bad guide though..

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 04:52 PM   #15
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Nferno666 @ Aug. 16 2007,11:34)]some "king" of sakura you have there

w/e but 1on1.. i would of roasted you... but hey its a game and im undefeated 1on1 with sakura.. so when yuou get the chance a 1on1 please

Old 08-16-2007, 06:01 PM   #16
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (MEGA_DRACOS_XRL @ Aug. 16 2007,17:52)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Nferno666 @ Aug. 16 2007,11:34)]some "king" of sakura you have there

w/e but 1on1.. i would of roasted you... but hey its a game and im undefeated 1on1 with sakura.. so when yuou get the chance a 1on1 please
Somehow...I think Nferno would win...no offense...

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 06:07 PM   #17
DOAHazard

Post Thanks / Like
DOAHazard is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice Guide Dude =)