SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Character Tutorials] SSJKarma Members Help Center 44 07-20-2008 05:25 AM
- your own tutorials - asshole Banners, Avatars and Images 8 12-06-2006 01:13 PM
Tutorials estset General Comments & Strategies 10 12-14-2005 03:23 PM
Tutorials/over views Abdoun_bacK General Comments & Strategies 14 12-13-2005 07:09 PM

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2006, 01:44 PM   #1
evryoung8998
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 18
evryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enough
Visit evryoung8998's Twitter
Default Re: Quick Tutorials

QUICK 1st LAYER TUTORIAL (TUTORIAL PART I)

I gave this advice to rvca and maybe other new comers can learn from this.

INTRO

in my opinion, sigs aren't done with only 3-5 layers or in just 5 minutes. If you want best results you should try to do a background then make another layer then find a way to merge the other layer with your background to make it look better.

TUT

Ok this is what i did. First i made myself a background by making a red and blue gradient. I smudged then created another layer (layer 1) i made a new gradient which was a dark purple and yellow. I then made the layer pin light.

Doing this made the layer have a better color and better effect to
start out with. This doesn't mean your done, it just means you made your first layer. Then you can either brush, smudge, filter, etc (whatever you think is creative) Making the background pin light with the 1st layer gave me this.

See how it looks.

CONCLUSION

Starting off with a background like this can give you many creative thoughts. You can always add another layer ontop to create more color effects or just continue to other layers. I've used this technique for my current work and ended with things like this:

Hope you enjoyed this simple tut and I will be posting my 2nd part which will show how to make a full sig.

LAB~MONSTER'S TUT

This tut was submitted by LAB~MONSTER
LAB's TUT

(Shady_Vip)^'s TUT

Shady's TUT

Sprite Tutorial (Contributed by Shady)

Sprite TUT

MicroFighter's Animation TuT (Advanced)
Animation TUT

Feross's Smudge Tutorial
Smudge Tutorial NEW

"Dewd, you're like a man whore"- azncat

Last edited by Killer; 12-21-2009 at 03:04 AM.