SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ LIVE ] Survival Mode blockattack TMC Chapters 89 05-25-2014 01:40 PM
[ Survival Mode - AT/v 0.2 ] blockattack TMC Archive 56 06-28-2011 06:25 PM
Survival Mode Pics HadokenFreak General Discussion 3 06-18-2010 10:55 AM
Survival mode Xx_paki786_xX New Features 14 06-15-2006 06:38 AM
Survival mode -Ski- New Features 11 11-15-2005 11:34 PM

Old 07-20-2010, 09:49 AM   #26
4~LiFe
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SFO Survival Mode

someone try this with wolvie and tell me hwo it goes
Old 07-20-2010, 11:49 AM   #27
(DXA)-Villan_5
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(DXA)-Villan_5 is an unknown quantity at this point

i got too bison 2nd time around wich is like 17?
(DXA)-Villan_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 07:12 PM   #28
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
killerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura about
Visit killerdude10's Facebook

Guys just own this mode with cyclops?
I will try this tomorrow. Have to download GV for this -.-

killerdude10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:00 PM   #29
(Hado)-(King)
[The Watcher]

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4~LiFe View Post
someone try this with wolvie and tell me hwo it goes
Wolvie is amazing until you get to sentinel. AND OMG LEVEL 21 SPIDEY! I fought lvl 21 spidey for literally half an hour. NO JOKE! I started at around 7 at lvl 21 and was just dodging and healing the whole dam time trying to find out a way to beat it. Its so fast and impossible to stop his supers. Well I finally got past it at 7:30 (I healed like 100 times and I RARELY heal with wolvie) and finally lost at lvl 27 with Akuma. He just RDs NONSTOP and since wolvie has no projectiles theyre impossible to stop. SO CLOSE TO LVL 30 and the PASS. UGH

TheKingOfHado@live.com

☼ Ŧhe ĨŁĔŇĈĒ is mōre impōrτanτ τhan τhe MŮĈ ♫♫
(Hado)-(King) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:07 PM   #30
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Lost at 24, damn Sentinal lol
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:11 PM   #31
4~LiFe
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point

if only the bison is not on roids. i would go a few more levels higher
Old 07-22-2010, 09:54 PM   #32
It's All Love!
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
It's All Love! is an unknown quantity at this pointIt's All Love! is an unknown quantity at this point

I got past level 50 Onslaught last night, into the first 2 v 1 match. I wasn't aware of this thread at that time, so I was under the impression that the mode would just end (like it says when you first start). Haha. I guess I was wrong! Never take your hands off of the keyboard! :X

Last night, the timer wasn't on for the matches, and it made the rounds a lot more fun. Would it be possible to turn the timer off again?

There's also something buggy with Iron Man that makes him really easy to beat (that you probably already know about).

Howbout a midway checkpoint after Onslaught?

So far, I like the mode a lot. Great work!

Bump: Yeah, I decided to give it another shot. This time I only got to level 43. The problem that exists at these higher levels lies with the amount of time that you have to play. Once you get into the 40's, your enemies gain levels extremely fast and average about four super combos in a row when they attack. Their health regeneration is upped once again, as well as the real value of their speed.

Around AI level 35, I started running out of time in matches. Rather than fighting my opponents, I was just trying to avoid them until the matches finished. Once I got to AI Level 40, the vast majority of my matches ended in a time decision.

With the increased difficulty, the clock really needs to be turned off. It's just way too hard otherwise. I'd say that the level of difficulty with the clock on is teetering on the edge of impossibility.

I can't imagine trying to best Onslaught with only 99 seconds (I beat him with the clock off), but after him lies 30 2v1 matches. There's just no way to win all of those matches with the clock on. You'll always get cheesed once or twice.

I love this mode, but it just isn't worth the time investment if the clock is on since you'll always be inevitably doomed to failure. Please change it so I can play again!
Old 07-23-2010, 02:10 PM   #33
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy Re: SFO Survival Mode

I would like 2 know who eles beat this mode

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:27 PM   #34
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
avatar-killers is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit avatar-killers's Facebook

this mode is really hard, couldnt get past level 21!
avatar-killers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:21 PM   #35
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Survival Mode has been "Toned Down" as far as difficulty. Every stage has been carefully "downed" .. to further completion rates.

Hopefully no one still has major issues with the mode.

If anyone has any problems. Please, post your issues here.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 06:39 PM   #36
flasher4life

Post Thanks / Like
flasher4life is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: SFO Survival Mode

damn i keep losing at lvl 31
it's a spidy HES FAST
uses like 1 maximum spider every 5 seconds
but he's beatable i think
Old 06-14-2011, 04:19 PM   #37
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 841
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Are there still prizes for beating it?

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:24 PM   #38
GirrXO
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
GirrXO is an unknown quantity at this pointGirrXO is an unknown quantity at this pointGirrXO is an unknown quantity at this pointGirrXO is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku View Post
Are there still prizes for beating it?
Your suppose to get the Ultimate Survivor in-game title.

<3 Everyone
GirrXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:34 PM   #39
(-SpideyKing-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 359
(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough

I just beat Survivor Mode yesterday, beat the Final Boss (Bison + GTism Jugg), but i didn't get nothing. Any reason why?..

WWT3 1st Place Champion
(-SpideyKing-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:38 PM   #40
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

I think because Block ever thought anyone could beat it, so he never equipped the Creed into the Mode at the end. So now he has to make a new TMC bar that will let certified people have the creed, rather then gaining it upon the completion of the mode.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:56 PM   #41
(-SpideyKing-)

Post Thanks / Like
(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
I think because Block ever thought anyone could beat it, so he never equipped the Creed into the Mode at the end. So now he has to make a new TMC bar that will let certified people have the creed, rather then gaining it upon the completion of the mode.
Well if it requires me completing that mode again, "Hell-to-the-NO" lmao. That mode is a nightmare..

Hopefully he can check logs and see that i had completed it and just award me the "Prizes" that way.

WWT3 1st Place Champion
Old 06-14-2011, 08:57 PM   #42
YoureGonnaLuvMe
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

Riku & (-SpideyKing-) Survival mode was an event and the 1st place winner gained ultimate fighter creed , back then the only member that beat it was NoobKiller.
I dont think that atm it will give you something if you beat it, unless
blockattack set it to.
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:08 PM   #43
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoureGonnaLuvMe View Post
Riku & (-SpideyKing-) Survival mode was an event and the 1st place winner gained ultimate fighter creed , back then the only member that beat it was NoobKiller.
I dont think that atm it will give you something if you beat it, unless blockattack set it to.
that statement is not 100% rite cause noobkiller did beat it but dante and sum one else did two and they both got the creed then later on the event was no more and the character which were use to play it were said to be easy ways of wining that why spiderman and sent is locked ppl try to win this by saying toned down this , vip's should have perks then they cryed bout havin a saved point with in sm so hmm

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:52 AM   #44
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Only noobkiller beat it, during the BETA, testing phase of the event. Which was not prize worthy .. Punks.. Hush..

When I check the logs, and see that it is complete, prizes will be established

*EDIT*
-AlphaRyu- , 06/14/2011 , 10:36.

Congrats you n00b. But me through PM for your prizes.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Last edited by blockattack; 06-15-2011 at 12:56 AM.
blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:55 AM   #45
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 841
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Block you the man!!!!! So far SK only beat it but I got to 65 Im gunna try and beat it also, really fun

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:51 AM   #46
(-SpideyKing-)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
Only noobkiller beat it, during the BETA, testing phase of the event. Which was not prize worthy .. Punks.. Hush..

When I check the logs, and see that it is complete, prizes will be established

*EDIT*
-AlphaRyu- , 06/14/2011 , 10:36.

Congrats you n00b. But me through PM for your prizes.
Thanks Smexy.

WWT3 1st Place Champion
Old 06-15-2011, 10:12 PM   #47
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

wow, one of the modes actually wasn't beaten until a year later...
i'm surprised !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote