SoulEdge3
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
SoulEdge3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: No God on px huh...

Oh so let me get this square....I can't mention....god at all on the px forum....otherwise my topics will be closed....

but I can mention sex and same sex marriages and anal sex freely and get nothing more than a tap on the wrist...

does that sound logical?

I mean you take god out of America...and you have the America of today.....which other nations considered fail...

I recall in the golden age of XMvsSF we could discuss religion freely...

And here we are now the period when religion is not allowed on px..some would call the dark ara....is it not all a sign!!!

Maybe someone should make a moses account....and say "Un ban my sfo friends!!!!"

....no more words...are necessary common sense should play a role..

Old 06-12-2008, 05:11 PM   #2
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY
Default Re: No God on px huh...

5, if you really want a conversation about God, ethics, same-sex, etc. Talk to me on MSN. Exclude the same-sex though, im not really bright in that topic.
Old 06-12-2008, 05:18 PM   #3
-X-_Con
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
-X-_Con is an unknown quantity at this point

....LOL @ vip.

(Anyway)

Why can't people talk this religion here now...2 reasons i can think of =/

1. Against the rules.. maybe it was ok back then but now "Sfo forum" is being pretty strict which means stay in topic of the whole reason to why you are here in the first place... and that is Sfo related Material (or at least my approach to this).

2. So many Kid's these days roaming around still deying rules, upon rules.. and that might spark flame, Controversy, and other non-sense...that will eventually catch Leftyfb's attention...and guest what will happen....
BAM! bye px.....unless someone else Creates, or bring back a forum and spend all day managing it....patrolling it 24/7

back then it was ok to talk about it...because people really werent that much trouble...and never really started any heated nagotiactions, but doing it now... =/ especially seeing how many people are flamming, Causing trouble and other non-sense that should be left at home... =/ is a small portion of the reason to why this "Religion topics" are as of now un-tolerated.
Old 06-12-2008, 05:23 PM   #4
Cwing
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2648
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

Closed.
Closed Thread