SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vegeta Links 0 07-07-2009 06:40 PM
My Logo PENZEL Banners, Avatars and Images 6 12-19-2008 04:56 AM
GTA4 logo (request) LiL_DRS Banners, Avatars and Images 4 04-25-2008 09:17 PM
Favorite Car Company SolidSnake76 General 37 09-15-2007 08:57 AM
Logo plz RyusInvasion Banners, Avatars and Images 5 09-10-2006 12:21 PM

Old 03-25-2009, 11:02 PM   #1
guitarrocker
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Company Logo Request

Alright, I'm working for this guy that owns his own construction company, and we're having trouble making a logo. The company name is "One Cut Construction" so we were thinking of something that could work with that but we aren't having the best of luck.

We're not looking for anything too complex, but something simple, and that can look good either small or large. This logo will be printed onto t-shirts and things like that so I'm really looking for something special.

If there is anyone willing to help, contact me on msn, superknuckles3@hotmail.com . Anyone and Everyone is welcome to take a shot at it. If you do try and make it, feel free to post it here.

I could use all the help I can get and is much appreciated if someone could help
guitarrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 02:21 AM   #2
Americanbadass
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 47
Americanbadass is an unknown quantity at this point

No compensation? I don't design for free...but just a helpful tip; most if not all sfo kids posting in this section have not worked with print size material, meaning that they will only do web size. This means that you cannot print web size onto shirts etc, logos have to be AI. Files and etc. 300dpi CMYK. Something that looks big on the computer, when printed will only come out about 1in x 1in. I'm assuming you know this, but just for all the sfo kids who are going to attempt this.
Americanbadass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:47 AM   #3
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

^agreed

you should set an amount for your request
you could also try to ask at the deviantart forum
most people who go there DO look for a job to something like yours

best of luck!
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:46 PM   #4
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, most SFO players probably won't be able to create professional logos. I'm not most. ;]

Here's one, if you want another one I can create it. Also, if you want this one larger, I can also do that.

^ Thanks estset.
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:10 PM   #5
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((-ObNoXiOuS-1-) @ Mar. 26 2009,12:46)]Yeah, most SFO players probably won't be able to create professional logos. I'm not most. ;]

Here's one, if you want another one I can create it. Also, if you want this one larger, I can also do that.

That's sooooooooooooooo tiny when it comes to being printed on a shirt.

Nice attempt
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:27 PM   #6
haspinwal
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
haspinwal is an unknown quantity at this point

whats the size dimensons that u want
haspinwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:50 PM   #7
Americanbadass
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 47
Americanbadass is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (EvilAkuma @ Mar. 26 2009,13:10)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((-ObNoXiOuS-1-) @ Mar. 26 2009,12:46)]Yeah, most SFO players probably won't be able to create professional logos. I'm not most. ;]

That's sooooooooooooooo tiny when it comes to being printed on a shirt.

Nice attempt
Not to mention watch out for copyright material, you can't just vector anything you know...for Dimensions I would say around 2250x2330 around there, 11x17 would be ideal for a shirt...or you can just vector.

Americanbadass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:20 PM   #8
guitarrocker
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough

ABA: I'm just looking for suggestions. I'm not very graphically inclined and neither is he. I'm just asking around because I know there are alot of talented people in the GFX section that play this game. I don't wanna pay someone just to give me suggestions.. cause what if we decide not to use it? Don't worry, the person who makes the best one will be given a reward for their work. I'm not that cheap.

ObNoXiOuS-1: I'll show him that one and see what he thinks of it.

guitarrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:35 PM   #9
Josh26

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 30
Josh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the rough

i like that logo Obnox.

In God's hands.
Josh26 is offline   Reply With Quote