SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > The Missing Chronicles > TMC Hub > TMC Chapters

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ Survival Mode - AT/v 0.2 ] blockattack TMC Archive 56 06-28-2011 05:25 PM
Survival Mode Pics HadokenFreak General Discussion 3 06-18-2010 09:55 AM
EG: Top 9 survival ~DSA~MasterJugg Challenges and Tournaments 11 03-21-2008 08:11 PM
Survival mode Xx_paki786_xX New Features 14 06-15-2006 05:38 AM
Survival mode -Ski- New Features 11 11-15-2005 10:34 PM

Old 06-08-2010, 05:25 AM   #1
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1181
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default [ LIVE ] Survival Mode

Before I start, Survival Mode is a suggestion by the majority of users within the SFO community, both here, and SFO UG. Voting, ideas & suggestions can be found & posted here - http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=25399

Congratulations SFO Community! You gave us your ideas, and they were heard. (Did you have any doubt?)
Uh.. nevermind.. Dont answer that..

Anyway, there were many great ideas and suggestions posted by numerous members, and several of those ideas are in development as I speak... which looks like 5:13 am to me .. "Why are you still up block, dont you have a new-born daughter to watch over?" You may ask.. And to thee, I say "PSSH"!
Not even a crying baby with a diaper full of.. .. can keep me away from SFO. So I make this post to tell you all, that TMC's Survival Mode is literally 70% at this point.. and thats not even the good news.. The good news is that it will be completed and open for "Alpha Testing". When block when? Oh just TOMMORROW!!

What need is there to test survival mode, what problems could possibly arise from this mode, just fight and fight.. right? CORRECT!! ( Lol )
But I will need your input on whether or not the fights are un-godly hard.. too easy for too long.. too fast, glitched backgrounds, etc.. Unfortunately for your fingers, Survival Mode will be approximately 100 matches long. Why do I use approximation? Well.. I dont know if I will add another bonus 10 matches or not, for special purposes.
As posted in the " What do you want from TMC" thread.. I will need you all to tell me what you expect from a Survival Mode in a fighting game..
(What not to expect .. keeping your life bar the same as the fight before .. sorry guys..)

Of course.. as with all of TMC's additions .. you are welcomed to play through just once.. God knows thats more than enough button mashing for me..
But who knows.. maybe you guys will want to beat it maybe 2 or 3 more times.. just for good measure.. *wink>wink* ( We all know what that means .. lol )

Anyway, this is just a heads up .. Your suggestions are not being ignored .. Our NWO are getting more twisted ideas as the days go on .. (I'dnt that right Obnoxious.. vipkiller..) Not to mention SSJkarma's little .. *gets smacked by SSJkarma* .. sorry man.. I wont tell

Well.. apparently I can ramble on at this time of the morning.. so I'll stop myself here.

( MORE TMC IDEAS WILL COME TO LIFE REALLY SOON!!)

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:29 AM   #2
dan_majorwinner
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
dan_majorwinner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: [ LIVE ] Survival Mode

Wow congratulations for having a new baby!

And what?! 100 matches long? Are you freaking kidding me?!

dan_majorwinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:41 AM   #3
Josh26

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 30
Josh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the rough

hmm a challenging tmc survival mode. sounds like good stuff. nice to see something new for tmc.

thanks for all the hard work block, and congrats @ having your newborn daughter.

In God's hands.

Last edited by Josh26; 06-08-2010 at 06:43 AM.
Josh26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:32 AM   #4
TheHostFixer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
TheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished road
Visit TheHostFixer's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh26 View Post
hmm a challenging tmc survival mode. sounds like good stuff. nice to see something new for tmc.

thanks for all the hard work block, and congrats @ having your newborn daughter.
Ermm i agree D:
TheHostFixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:09 AM   #5
GirrXO
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
GirrXO is an unknown quantity at this pointGirrXO is an unknown quantity at this pointGirrXO is an unknown quantity at this pointGirrXO is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHostFixer View Post
Ermm i agree D:
Yeah.

<3 Everyone
GirrXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:38 AM   #6
HadokenFreak
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube

Man, is this going to be sweet.

HadokenFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:18 AM   #7
_Zom_B_X
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road

it shoud be
Old 06-08-2010, 11:21 AM   #8
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Lol.. I know this is off subject.. but dont you guys just love the new smileys on this board? They actually capture the emotion your looking for

Anyway .. off to TMC for me.. see you guys in a few hours.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 06-08-2010, 11:30 AM   #9
HadokenFreak
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube

Ok then.

HadokenFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 02:26 PM   #10
(Hado)-(King)
[The Watcher]

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about

100 matches? Pfft. Childs play. I can do this mode in my sleep

TheKingOfHado@live.com

☼ Ŧhe ĨŁĔŇĈĒ is mōre impōrτanτ τhan τhe MŮĈ ♫♫
(Hado)-(King) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:30 PM   #11
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

it would be nice if every match was 1 v1 , then every 10th match was 1v 2 or 2v2, and u select t2 char at the begining, and u can only use 1 until you got to the 10th match. and 3 continues would be nice.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:35 PM   #12
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Great idea. But every match is a 1vs.1 match, up until match 51. From then on, its 1vs.2 But 3 continues is a bit excessive .. 2 max.. toward the end of the mode.. Maybe.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 06-08-2010, 07:24 PM   #13
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Hey block, how about you use the variable system to count the credits and you actually receive one every 10 fights ?
this way you can actually give them a chance at gaining a few...
10 fights in a row is a long road for even one continue.
you could be a bitch to them and make it even worse by putting it at 20 fights in a row for one continue

oh dont you dare speak of my little *smacks himself* OK OK, I GET IT ALREADY !!!!!
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:42 PM   #14
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Yo, thats a good idea Karma.. I'll have to get you on the IM about that though.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 06-09-2010, 02:27 PM   #15
DARK-RAIKEN-X
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 149
DARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enough

well it is really challenging because its expect the on expected. pls dont break ur fingers over the survival mode. if ur a gamer always get a glass of milk and cookies just maybe santa clause might give you magical fingers to replace the old dusty ones . lol

Bump: zomg goodness block make it challenging for them they need no easy way out. awesome on the variable system. though regardless they still wont make it passed the the mini boss ryu on lv 10. heheheh
Old 06-09-2010, 03:32 PM   #16
(Hado)-(King)
[The Watcher]

Post Thanks / Like
(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about

Ok here is a suggestion that I think will be welcomed by many people. A way to PAUSE! I was on the mini level 11 boss and I was whopping! Then my mom came in and made me go do some crap that she couldve done herself. it took less than 2 minutes and when I came back I unfortenately had lost already. It would be very nice to be able to pause the game. Maybe for a certain amount of time, say maximun 5 minutes? Or you can make it be paused only maximum once or twice.

TheKingOfHado@live.com

Old 06-09-2010, 06:21 PM   #17
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Hado-King, reguardless of how many times you'll be asking block for this one, it wont happen, there is no pause features in this game. though i too would want one... unfortunately, its TMyApp you should bug for it, because hes the one who will be making it if its possible.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:17 PM   #18
_Zom_B_X
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road

Pause Huh?
Any way: thirs 1 secren

Last edited by _Zom_B_X; 06-09-2010 at 08:56 PM.
_Zom_B_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:08 PM   #19
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

I am taking down all your ideas and suggestions.. Most of them will be in v 0.2 of the allpha test patch.

Testing for v 0.1 ends tommorow. Thanks for the input.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 06-09-2010, 09:18 PM   #20
_Zom_B_X
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Allright Man, Btw You did a Grait Job By Makin That Survival Mode On Tmc Ill Whaite For The v0.2

All The Best

Last edited by _Zom_B_X; 06-09-2010 at 09:21 PM.
_Zom_B_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:47 AM   #21
daddypete
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
daddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enough
Visit daddypete's Facebook

will it be like a true survival mode meaning that when you lose life in one round you gain a little back the next??...that would really make it challenging (if it is possible to do that is)

daddypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:50 PM   #22
DARK-RAIKEN-X
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 149
DARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enough

stop perfecting blocks bots , though i did that too
Old 06-10-2010, 05:52 PM   #23
(Hado)-(King)
[The Watcher]

Post Thanks / Like

no pause in the game sucks...

TheKingOfHado@live.com

Last edited by (Hado)-(King); 06-10-2010 at 06:24 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:21 PM   #24
FlazhTurner15
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
FlazhTurner15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Should we have a In game banner Called "Survivalist" For those who beat Survival mode?

Jus a thought...
FlazhTurner15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:56 PM   #25
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

I was going with " Ultimate Survivor " But hey.. its whatever you guys want

Need to contact blocky?