Naruto clash of ninja (~Snake~) General 6 03-31-2006 06:45 PM

Old 11-06-2010, 11:30 PM   #1
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3107
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Naruto: The 4th Ninja War

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/92329668/1

if you been keeping up with the manga, the war is underway

lol @ guy passing out from kakashi's position as general....

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 05:15 AM   #2
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Naruto: The 4th Ninja War

been a while since i read these or even looked at the anime...
to be honest, though i love how naruto became so great in such a small amount of time... I'm not really into naruto anymore. Might be me, but i think it took way too much time to get into things and the plot is too deep now...

but thanks for mentionning, i might check it up later !
when i feel the courage to get back the missing time on it.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 07:53 AM   #3
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

I still read this manga.

My thoughts:

Naruto is going to pawn with his new Kyuubi chakra arms, etc. He has always lacked in long-range/mid-range attacks. This guy is going to be a beast, once he fully masters the Kyubbi chakra. Not to mention, he's going to get all those super high ranked sealing abilites, like the one he used to seal the Kyubbi. This guy is going to be almost like the Rikudou Sennin. So, I'm thinking Sasuke is going to have some really hax moves once his EMS is revealed. It's going to be really interesting to see how this thing unfolds.

The 4th Ninja War is going to be a blast. We'll finally get to see some of the other characters that were once useless finally get some shine. I'm also interested in seeing some of the newer characters and what kind of abilities they have. Who would of thought Kabuto would pawn this much though. This guy makes for an interesting villain. I'm glad he's bringing back all the past fighters from the dead and having them fight. It's going to be epic.

Anywayyyyyyysss... enough talking about Naruto. Time to go read something more educational/informative. *Looks at news... "What the!.. GOP taking over the house?" Arghhh!" One term president here we come...

rewopzmaI

Last edited by Zpower; 11-07-2010 at 07:56 AM.
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:37 PM   #4
TheHostFixer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
TheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished road
Visit TheHostFixer's YouTube

it maybe will be a blast
TheHostFixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:35 PM   #5
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3107
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpower View Post
I still read this manga.

My thoughts:

Naruto is going to pawn with his new Kyuubi chakra arms, etc. He has always lacked in long-range/mid-range attacks. This guy is going to be a beast, once he fully masters the Kyubbi chakra. Not to mention, he's going to get all those super high ranked sealing abilites, like the one he used to seal the Kyubbi. This guy is going to be almost like the Rikudou Sennin. So, I'm thinking Sasuke is going to have some really hax moves once his EMS is revealed. It's going to be really interesting to see how this thing unfolds.

The 4th Ninja War is going to be a blast. We'll finally get to see some of the other characters that were once useless finally get some shine. I'm also interested in seeing some of the newer characters and what kind of abilities they have. Who would of thought Kabuto would pawn this much though. This guy makes for an interesting villain. I'm glad he's bringing back all the past fighters from the dead and having them fight. It's going to be epic.
i cant believe he ressurected Asuma...

lmao; who more devious now? Kabuto or Madara?

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:50 PM   #6
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 121
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the website. This should be interesting. (:
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:56 PM   #7
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Is it me or are pretty much all vilains in this serie able to resurrect the dead and or summon dead people to fight for them ?

I suspect Naruto to know about sasuke and his brother and how linked they were. i mean about the whole of itachis mission before he died. i think sasuke isn't a bad guy... he's probably following the mission of his brother. if you think about it it would be logical.

aside from that i really want to see more of rock lee and hinata. i think thats what makes the series weak, we only see a handfull of people but it always ends back up on naruto and naruto only. the others around him seems to not grow up in strenght. maybe thats why i love one piece more then naruto. sakura is a great exemple, i was like the hell she doesn'T do ****... then shippudden started and i was like, yeah her time to shine now... but then we barely ever see her in action. just like old times...

and i really dont like how naruto was able to tame the kyubi so easily...
if anything, i could of thought of the kyubi totally untameable unlike the other beast.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 03:47 PM   #8
Sir Nash
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

This is going to be good.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:30 PM   #9
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 187
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

t's turning into Bleach @_@

Gonna be like this.

Naruto v His mom
Asuma v Kurenai
Kakashi v Zabuza

and so on..

Still's gonna be awesome tho.

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote