maddog
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
maddog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default R.I.P. Troy Davis

I want to thank all of you for your efforts and dedication to Human Rights and Human Kindness, in the past year I have experienced such emotion, joy, sadness and never ending faith. It is because of all of you that I am alive today, as I look at my sister Martina I am marveled by the love she has for me and of course I worry about her and her health, but as she tells me she is the eldest and she will not back down from this fight to save my life and prove to the world that I am innocent of this terrible crime.
As I look at my mail from across the globe, from places I have never ever dreamed I would know about and people speaking languages and expressing cultures and religions I could only hope to one day see first hand. I am humbled by the emotion that fills my heart with overwhelming, overflowing Joy. I can’t even explain the insurgence of emotion I feel when I try to express the strength I draw from you all, it compounds my faith and it shows me yet again that this is not a case about the death penalty, this is not a case about Troy Davis, this is a case about Justice and the Human Spirit to see Justice prevail.

I cannot answer all of your letters but I do read them all, I cannot see you all but I can imagine your faces, I cannot hear you speak but your letters take me to the far reaches of the world, I cannot touch you physically but I feel your warmth everyday I exist.
So Thank you and remember I am in a place where execution can only destroy your physical form but because of my faith in God, my family and all of you I have been spiritually free for some time and no matter what happens in the days, weeks to come, this Movement to end the death penalty, to seek true justice, to expose a system that fails to protect the innocent must be accelerated. There are so many more Troy Davis’. This fight to end the death penalty is not won or lost through me but through our strength to move forward and save every innocent person in captivity around the globe. We need to dismantle this Unjust system city by city, state by state and country by country.
I can’t wait to Stand with you, no matter if that is in physical or spiritual form, I will one day be announcing,
“I AM TROY DAVIS, and I AM FREE!”
Never Stop Fighting for Justice and We will Win!

- Troy Davis' Last Letter to the World.

Last edited by maddog; 09-22-2011 at 01:30 AM.
maddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:34 AM   #2
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Default Re: R.I.P. Troy Davis

reminds me of Ruben "The Hurricane" Carter story, except way worse seeing as this guy is going to get executed whereas Hurricane ended up getting set free after being wrongfully imprisoned for 15-20 years (or something like that). See the move "The Hurricane" with Denzel Washington.
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 07:30 AM   #3
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

hmmm... and we should care for this guy ?
many things could lead to this ending...
reguardless of where you stand in.

i mean the justice system isn't working, thats not new, it has been since day one.
and its far worse in other countries.
i know someone who got imprisonned for not having paid the police officer when he asked her to pay him in order not to get a ticket, and now it has costed her a lot just to get out of the country.

so tell me, why would i care for one guy when it happens constantly and abusively in other countries ?
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 08:36 AM   #4
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1612
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

"Casey Anthony not guilty, Troy Davis being executed. Everybody Hates Chris but Everybody Loves Raymond..smh. who says it ain't bout color?"

^

Who cares to disagree....?

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 09:13 AM   #5
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteP View Post
"Casey Anthony not guilty, Troy Davis being executed. Everybody Hates Chris but Everybody Loves Raymond..smh. who says it ain't bout color?"

^

First off no neck but dante that was well put man
And on the topic yes this system is not great take it from the other black leaders we had in this world that die to make a difference and there still is no such thing as equity may
there soul rest in peace a next black man just went down for being at the wrong place at the wrong time where god when you need him
WTT

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]

Last edited by flamesz; 09-22-2011 at 09:21 AM.
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:27 AM   #6
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 153
SnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura about
Visit SnuggLes__'s Twitter Visit SnuggLes__'s YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
hmmm... and we should care for this guy ?
many things could lead to this ending...
reguardless of where you stand in.

i mean the justice system isn't working, thats not new, it has been since day one.
and its far worse in other countries.
i know someone who got imprisonned for not having paid the police officer when he asked her to pay him in order not to get a ticket, and now it has costed her a lot just to get out of the country.

so tell me, why would i care for one guy when it happens constantly and abusively in other countries ?
Don't expect you to care... if you care you care.. if you don't you don't..

I understand the injustices that happen all over the world, but if we sit here and ignore the injustices that happen here because oh.. "its nothing compared to in other countries" then we're not making any progress in our own right..

Hell Martin Luther king Jr. was fighting for civil rights here.. when there was slavery still going in other countries.. (Hell slavery is still going on in some places) Does that mean he should have stopped his civil right effort here and went to those other countries and fought for slave freedom?.... Sigh... (Lol he could have been like "oh our system is decent... Separate, but somewhat equal is better than what most other countries have.. who cares...")

I'm not saying we should care any less about whats going on else where... because you're right it is bad in many places.. All I'm saying is that just because we have a system thats better than other doesn't mean we don't have the right to make it better, because in all honesty.. If we don't care then nothing will change...

So I'm not asking you to care, but don't expect others not to, because it still means something no matter how small on a global scale.. And because they're the ones that do care, they will be the ones that change this imperfect system for you, me, and many others..

Quote:
Originally Posted by friends#Forever
SolidSnake76: out of school....
(-Kam-): Good you made it through another day.
SolidSnake76: shut up...
(-Kam-): that's the spirit.

Last edited by SnuggLes__; 09-22-2011 at 10:55 AM.
SnuggLes__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:58 AM   #7
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

R.I.P

Guilty or not people have gotten lesser punishments for more severe crimes, also the case had too many holes in it.

And Karma your comment was foolish. Throughout history just one man or woman have changed entire civilizations and the world as we know it. Think Attila the Hun, Alexander the Great, Abraham Lincoln, Cleopatra, Adolf Hitler, Hannible, Jesus, etc.

One man can literary change the world. Caring for this one man's plight could lead to anything from a change in the current law system we have in America to any number of different things.

rewopzmaI
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:59 PM   #8
(-PakistaN-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road
Visit (-PakistaN-)'s Facebook

Capital Punishment sucks.

\
(-PakistaN-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:24 PM   #9
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 166
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point

No matter the severity of any situation.

Nobody deserves to die.

R.I.P

-EliteAvenge- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 03:23 PM   #10
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

ZPower, foolish huh...
how many of your "wrongfully" accused actually changed the US ?
thats what im saying, the system is flawed, will always be this man... he'll be forgotten like 10 years from now, because thats how human brain works, at one point some will recall him, others wont, but in the end nobody will do anything. its not about not doing anything, its about time. and time is our worst enemy.

what i was saying was... every god damn country has that problem, not just the US.
and some countries have it far worse then the US.

what you gonna do, conquer them all to do what all the mentionned guy did ?
Old 09-22-2011, 03:40 PM   #11
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
ZPower, foolish huh...
thats what im saying, the system is flawed, will always be this man... he'll be forgotten like 10 years from now, because thats how human brain works, at one point some will recall him, others wont, but in the end nobody will do anything. its not about not doing anything, its about time. and time is our worst enemy.

what i was saying was... every god damn country has that problem, not just the US.

It took one woman to not get off her seat to completely change the landscape of equality.

You're being incredibly insensitive.

Now, I don't know whether Troy Davis is innocent or not. But there was no evidence to prove he had killed the man. That alone should've protected his life. Georgia thought otherwise.

As ZPower mentioned.. All it takes is one person to start a revolution.. Good or Bad.
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 04:29 PM   #12
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: R.I.P. Troy Davis

i would hate to see if a innocent man dies for something he did not do. ill pray for u bro.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:24 PM   #13
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 153
SnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura about
Visit SnuggLes__'s Twitter Visit SnuggLes__'s YouTube

Quote:
ZPower, foolish huh...

Its not about the wrongfully accused changing something, its about those who fight for the rights of the wrongfully accused... and thats what we're trying to point at...

The overall point is that people who care enough should to stand up for the right thing.. Be that one person or many.. No cause is worthless...

No we're not all gonna go on a crusade to change the world, but each one of us individually everywhere has the right & the power to try.. that is.. if we care too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by friends#Forever
SolidSnake76: out of school....
(-Kam-): Good you made it through another day.
SolidSnake76: shut up...
(-Kam-): that's the spirit.
SnuggLes__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:47 PM   #14
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 189
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

I'll be honest I had no idea what this was, it started way before my time and I don't watch the news much but after spending a bit reading up on this i'm really disappointed in our justice system. Sentencing capital punishment in a case with that many unanswered questions? wow.

R.I.P

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:07 PM   #15
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

change the landscape of equality...
its funny how people think things have changed when they haven't...
yes we gave a few things to women, and now they are overtaking most of our stuff.
but the thing is... even if not for this women, in reality she did nothing... for those equality problems still exists abd they still are happenning.

anyway, things have not changed, not the way you think !
i am not denying that things have to start somewhere...
but i'm saying this guys letter is not the start of it all.
how many did this ? did it go forward since then ? no.
that road has no end, only dead-ends.

let's be real, talking about it wont help him... but what kind of reaction do you wanna do to help him ? go to his prison and start making havoc until he is out of there ? get there and show proof that he didn't do it ? what can "YOU" do to help him. thats the real question you are asking me here !

passing this letter in hope it solve the thing isn't going to help at all.
i'm in canada, i cannot help him, reguardless of how much i wanna try, i cannot help him !
if you find me a way to help him, i will... but i doubt you to be able to help him either.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:09 AM   #16
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
change the landscape of equality...
its funny how people think things have changed when they haven't...
yes we gave a few things to women, and now they are overtaking most of our stuff.
but the thing is... even if not for this women, in reality she did nothing... for those equality problems still exists abd they still are happenning.
The woman referenced was Rosa Parks, with regard to the Civil Rights struggle. The struggle for those rights isn't over, but it wouldn't be where it is today (a better place than it was all those decades ago) without Rosa Parks' (and others) actions.

Quote:
anyway, things have not changed, not the way you think !
i am not denying that things have to start somewhere...
but i'm saying this guys letter is not the start of it all.
how many did this ? did it go forward since then ? no.
that road has no end, only dead-ends.
Things haven't changed? There are facts, documentation, and experiences to the contrary - on any one issue. (If we take a look at capitial punishment in general, on a global scale it is on decline save for NK, Iran, China and the US still leading...link **I forgot Yemen...) Yes, there is still evidence of injustice everywhere you turn. The ones we hear about, and the ones we never do. The ones that are too ugly to mention, or too taboo, or are kept out of the public eye and spotlight by the media and others. But that doesn't mean human beings should give up fighting injustices, or at the very least, acknowledging them.

Just because people struggle to change things, doesn't mean there will be no opposition. That's why it's a struggle. The forces opposed to positive change and justice have always and will always be powerful. But because things are hard or impossible to change doesn't matter to those trying to change them. It's like asking the force that is the human spirit to cease to exist. Personally, I believe that will never happen. I believe that, excluding the Creator, no force, human or inhuman, no set of circumstances or wall of injustice can completely crush the human spirit.

Quote:
let's be real, talking about it wont help him... but what kind of reaction do you wanna do to help him ? go to his prison and start making havoc until he is out of there ? get there and show proof that he didn't do it ? what can "YOU" do to help him. thats the real question you are asking me here !
Even if you, or I, can do nothing, at the very least, as human beings, we have to take a moment to acknowledge that what happened was unjust. If that is all this maddog's post does, then he was right to post it.

However, I don't doubt that some will act. Mr. Davis urged his family, his supporters, and the family of victim he was accused of killing to find the truth. If they do find the truth, and he was innocent as he maintained, there's a chance that will affect change. Then Mr. Davis' struggle, his letter, isn't in vain. That chances are slim doesn't mean there isn't a chance.

Sure. We live in an incredibly ****ed up world.

Quote:
passing this letter in hope it solve the thing isn't going to help at all.
i'm in canada, i cannot help him, reguardless of how much i wanna try, i cannot help him !
if you find me a way to help him, i will... but i doubt you to be able to help him either.
Then just acknowledge the injustice that was done, and if you can, grieve for the loss of an innocent life. No one is asking you to physically help him, or forcing you to. I know you're expressing your opinion, but sometimes, Karma, you argue just for the sake of the argument alone and, I think, unintentionally behave like an ass. If that stung, just know that it takes one to know one. (I am argumentative, and occasionally, am an ass. Not always unintentionally.)

R.I.P. Mr. Davis.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 09-23-2011 at 08:11 AM.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 12:31 PM   #17
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Quote:

^

OJ Simpson says what up
Old 09-23-2011, 03:11 PM   #18
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbob View Post
OJ Simpson says what up
Not really a good comparison.

OJ Simpson was famous and rich. Casey Anthony, on the other hand, was just your average white American female. We all know that the famous and rich have an upper-hand in the court systems compared to their counter-parts.

DanteP was comparing your average white American female to your average black American male.

rewopzmaI
Old 09-23-2011, 03:46 PM   #19
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpower View Post

OJ Simpson was famous and rich. Casey Anthony, on the other hand, was just your average white American female. We all know that the famous and rich have an upper-hand in the court systems compared to their counter-parts.

DanteP was comparing your average white American female to your average black American male.
Still a high-profile racial case.

As is Troy Davis and Casey Anthony.
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:04 PM   #20
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPKiller View Post

I wouldn't categorize Casey Anthony's case as a racial case.

rewopzmaI
Old 09-24-2011, 09:06 AM   #21
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPKiller View Post

Actually, the Davis case wasn't high profile until recently, while the O.J. and Anthony cases were high profile from the beginning.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:24 AM   #22
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Wow, I heard about Troy Being put to death I believe it was this Wednesday the 21st. I was invited to a teleconference and they were talking about him being put to death with no evidence of him killing that off duty officer. I believe they said he was taken to Jackson Police department in Georgia. (Speaking about this make me laugh.) They were prank calling the Jackson Police Department, cursing out the white house.

They were talking about how if the white man was in a situation where there was no evidence they wouldn't of killed him but since he's black he was going to be put to death. I look at it as a Cop was killed and somebody had to pay for his death and they wasn't going to let a murder go Cold so they had to put somebody to death and sadly it had to be Troy Davis.

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 09-24-2011 at 09:28 AM.
Old 09-25-2011, 03:42 AM   #23
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpower View Post

race is irrelevant if you're rich and have a nice pro lawyer =)

this guy was not rich =(
Old 09-25-2011, 03:09 PM   #24
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 175
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

Quote:

^

i love this very well put dante.

R.I.P Troy Davis
LadyChamp is offline   Reply With Quote