Global warming Klens General 35 08-08-2006 05:21 AM

Old 07-08-2007, 06:20 PM   #1
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3099
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Global Warming is Accelerating

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19463513/

please people, please say it once more, that you wont live to even see the effects halfway.

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 06:54 PM   #2
feross
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
feross is an unknown quantity at this point

Shouldn't this be in links?

feross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 06:56 PM   #3
doesnotexist
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
doesnotexist is an unknown quantity at this point

we screwed
doesnotexist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 07:00 PM   #4
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (feross @ July 08 2007,19:54)]Shouldn't this be in links?
would you shut the hell up?

this is a damn discussion

Old 07-08-2007, 07:49 PM   #5
4life_killah
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
4life_killah is an unknown quantity at this point

these people aren't taking global warming seriously as i made a topic about this like long time ago i dont even remember some people thinks it's all fake that sciencetist are making it up so people will panic...it's factories and all those craps letteing their wastes out into our enviorment and in the future you'll se this effect in the future or for example the climate right now people don't get it we can't do nothing it's to late for solutions
Old 07-08-2007, 08:06 PM   #6
sksksksksk222

Post Thanks / Like
sksksksksk222 is an unknown quantity at this point

I definitely agree with 4lifekillah. A lot of people arent really taking global warming very seriously. A lot of people stopped believing in global warming when last year scientists predicted a lot of hurricanes will develop and many of them would hit the U.S. but barely any hurricanes hit the U.S. last year. The movie that really infulenced me of the effects of global warming was "The Incoveninent truth" by Al Gore. He really explained how global warming is impacting our world more and more over time and how drastic the future will change because of it.
sksksksksk222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 10:47 PM   #7
guitarrocker

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough

Man There are so many different factors that come to play with global warming... its actually an excess of Nitrogen in the air that add to the depletion of ozone in the ozone layer... but to be honest... theres nothing we can really do... we can slow it down... but no matter how hard we try its gonna keep depleting... all we can do is slow it down... then you might say how can we get rid of the nitrogen? well people using freakinnng fertilizer for your grasss just makes it worse.. and so do factories and everything else... so we're all screwed in the end... and YES I do know whaty I'm talking about... I'm good at science

Old 07-08-2007, 10:56 PM   #8
Iplay2win
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Iplay2win is an unknown quantity at this point

stop filling people's heads with lies
Old 07-08-2007, 10:58 PM   #9
kester-
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
kester- is an unknown quantity at this point

you all keep saying we're screwed in the end...

the 2nd law of thermodynamics said that a long time ago.
im not saying that global warming destruction of the earth is true.
but i am saying that everything will be destroyed eventually.

so the question is, do you prolong the inevitable?
or just live life and enjoy it to its fullest?

If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.
kester- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 01:11 AM   #10
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

<span style='color:blue'>SolidSnake76, thanks for always placing the world's problems right in front of my face everytime I visit this foum. I need to be reminded of the dangers that lurk in shadows, while we live our busy lives never caring.

I'll post what I think abut this all in detail later. Theres two good threads I want to post in. This one and Kesters divine wager. But, I do not have the time right at this moment to reply like I would like. So, expect a long ass reply when I finally do.</span>

rewopzmaI
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 01:36 AM   #11
Iplay2win
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

ah, who cares...the sun will eventually collapse and the earth will die anyway...
Old 07-09-2007, 01:45 AM   #12
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Iplay2win @ July 09 2007,02:36)]ah, who cares...the sun will eventually collapse and the earth will die anyway...
<span style='color:blue'>That's just like saying this for example. Let muders kill people, because they will die of something else anyhow.

The point is we cannot sit by and just let things happen. No matter what information we know to be true in the future. Sure people may die eventually from some other disaster. However, we cannot let murders kill people.

Sure, we may be fighting a losing battle. We might be trying to live to live to die. But, some where there is hope. Some where there is a chance that the human race can survive all these disasters. We can only try and fight them one by one. Because, we are only humans. We can only do so much. But, for as long as we live. We will fight to survive, to live another day.</span>

rewopzmaI
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 08:04 AM   #13
~0000~

Post Thanks / Like
~0000~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Global Warming is Accelerating

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Iplay2win @ July 09 2007,02:36)]ah, who cares...the sun will eventually collapse and the earth will die anyway...
Well at least he got a point. Well they said the same thing about 20 years ago and I remember it. These people were like: &quot;You know that ozone layer that protects the Earth from UV rays and warming up.... there's a hole. HAHA.

You know what they also said... We needed to reduce the amount of farting we do since all of the poisonous gases are causing the Earth to warm up at a all time high. Oh man, I thought it was the funniest thing I had ever heard.

Well for whoever smokes cigarettes like it was chewing up NOW &amp; Laters, that's the main reason why the earth is warming up so much. Banning Smoking = Healthier Air and Earth PERIOD.

Well, the Earth won't last for a long time. Its destined to be eliminated soon. Enjoy it while it lasts.
~0000~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 08:56 AM   #14
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Zpower @ July 09 2007,02:11)]<span style='color:blue'>SolidSnake76, thanks for always placing the world's problems right in front of my face everytime I visit this foum. I need to be reminded of the dangers that lurk in shadows, while we live our busy lives never caring.</span>
It's my job to scare you people

reason i made this is to prove to any foolish 15, 16 year old here he/she will live to see the effects. ya damn well aint no 50 or 60, you aint gonna die anytime soon unless you plan out your suicide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdoWje5p3AE

hello, what about the kids? or whatever the hell you plan to spawn on earth? you want future generations to live in a hell the last generation created?

and you two not caring. its gonna be at least another million, most likely a billion more years before the planet dies. its 5 billion years old, its gonna live for another 5 billion years.

Old 07-09-2007, 09:22 AM   #15
TheDocJayC
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
TheDocJayC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
in the next 2 billion years, so who gives a crap about that right now anyway, sinc eglobal warming can happen in about 50.
TheDocJayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 01:44 PM   #16
guitarrocker

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough

man I'm not worried about anything... I might not live to see global warming to its full effects... thats why I really don't give a a flying f@#$.. its just maybe my kids would have a hard time... or my kids kids... so thats all that bothers me about it..
Old 07-09-2007, 02:59 PM   #17
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

LOL. we'll be dead before 2036.. dumbasses ROFLOLMAO.. or have you guys for got about the Asteroid heading this way??

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:10 PM   #18
TheDocJayC
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
TheDocJayC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (MEGA_DRACOS_XRL @ July 09 2007,15:59)]LOL. we'll be dead before 2036.. dumbasses ROFLOLMAO.. or have you guys for got about the Asteroid heading this way??
OR ROFL ROFL, WE CAN INVENT SOMETHING TO STOP IT LOLOLOLOL.

HAI GAIZ, BIG ROK HEDING R WAI, WE JUS STAND HERE KAY LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL.
TheDocJayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 04:15 PM   #19
goldenbullet`

Post Thanks / Like
goldenbullet` is an unknown quantity at this point

yes global warming is a scary thing to think about but have you seen all the other stuff we can die from like metorites and moving black holes the day after tomarrow would be a good example for that if you had not seen i think you should because there are things that are on earth..THAT CAN END THE WORLD TOMMAROW and like my dad allway sadi mother nature is just letting use live here on earth but wene she wants to she could kill useall in one day so theres my imput...

goldenbullet` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 04:18 PM   #20
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about

I blame the media.
azncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 06:34 PM   #21
Iplay2win
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I blame the azncat
Old 07-13-2007, 12:45 PM   #22
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

remember.......

Old 07-13-2007, 12:56 PM   #23
~0000~

Post Thanks / Like
~0000~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Global Warming is Accelerating

Well this is what will happen if the earth keeps warming up...

So remember kids, keep the Earth cool. Buy lots of ice and turn on air conditioners to keep the Earth in shape
~0000~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:01 AM   #24
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

im beginning to wonder, is the climate a little too warm for hurricanes to form up?