SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Street Fighter IV jasonthekidd11 General 191 08-02-2009 08:44 AM
Street Fighter 4 Iplay2win General 6 08-12-2008 06:51 AM
Street Fighter 4 Once again system4 General 16 07-21-2008 12:01 AM
Street fighter 3 for gba ThanosX General 3 10-21-2006 09:08 PM
Street fighter or cheap fighter (Big_boss) General Comments & Strategies 5 06-05-2006 12:22 PM

Old 02-27-2009, 03:11 PM   #1
GokuS2
Advanced Member

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
GokuS2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: Street Fighter: TLOCL

anyone see this movie yet? cause im going to see it tomorrow
Old 02-27-2009, 03:18 PM   #2
dj_hussla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
dj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Street Fighter: TLOCL

no im going to see it on sunday
Old 02-27-2009, 04:46 PM   #3
Prothon
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Prothon is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Prothon's YouTube

No, But it sounds interesting, I might have a look at it

#1 Akuma User 2010
#1 Akuma User 2009
#2 Akuma User 2008
Prothon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 04:50 PM   #4
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

I was supposed to go over the weekend, but I'll be real busy. So I might just go on a weekday next week. Lol. Who goes to movies on weekdays??

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:10 PM   #5
chimpy

Post Thanks / Like
chimpy is an unknown quantity at this point

im a bigg streetfighter fan..so im probably gonna check this out today..should be good
Old 02-27-2009, 09:36 PM   #6
Dark_Paladin_X

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

Just got home from watching it.

I personally liked the way they did Charlie Nash. Duncan also made a nice Balrog. Neal wasn't bad for Bison, but they probably could've found someone else.

It wouldn't be fair to judge all the actors' appearance based on the game (having a real-life version of Bison all buffed and in a cape would just seem ackward)

I kind of guessed (and i was right) how they were gonna end it...so predictable lol

But overall i found it nice.

Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:50 AM   #7
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Dark_Paladin_X @ Feb. 27 2009,22:36)]Just got home from watching it.

I personally liked the way they did Charlie Nash. Duncan also made a nice Balrog. Neal wasn't bad for Bison, but they probably could've found someone else.

It wouldn't be fair to judge all the actors' appearance based on the game (having a real-life version of Bison all buffed and in a cape would just seem ackward)

I kind of guessed (and i was right) how they were gonna end it...so predictable lol

But overall i found it nice.
Awesome. I'm going to go watch it real soon.

Danke shun!

=[
Old 03-02-2009, 08:17 AM   #8
dj_hussla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
dj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enough

i seen it it was a nice movie i though they could do better
Old 03-02-2009, 08:40 AM   #9
Dark_Paladin_X

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (dj_hussla @ Mar. 02 2009,09:17)]i seen it it was a nice movie i though they could do better
You got a point. It could have been better. But i think it was good based on what they had to work with since dessing up people to look exactly like the cartoon/comic MIGHT be a bit silly.

I'm calling it from now, chances are i'll say the same thing about Dragonball Evolution cuz they are in the same boat.
Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 02:16 PM   #10
GokuS2
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
GokuS2 is an unknown quantity at this point

well I did not see the movie sat or sun because it was snowing yesterday but from a couple of reviews ive seen they said that the movie was ass and that the van dame movie was better
Old 03-02-2009, 09:44 PM   #11
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

1 good PX review so far. Anyone else?

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:56 PM   #12
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 122
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

Well,I've seen the preview,but it doesn't really get my attention.
Looks kind of boring.
But people who haven't seen it,don't get me wrong you should still watch it if you want too.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:28 AM   #13
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

Not good. Not good at all.
I couldn't even pay attention to the movie. As pumped as I was, I was more disappointed when I was done watching it. =[

=[
Old 03-04-2009, 04:10 PM   #14
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

i'll go see it when it comes out in theathers.

but seriously, there are a lot of things that can be made dressing wise to make people look like their counterparts in anime.

look at Śmen 3 and their dressing, some of these Śmens in comics did dressed like that.
as for Chunli, seriously the only thing i hate are when they take out what the character is all about. i just hope Balrog is till boxing, not just not another brawler wanna be that grabs his opponent and does almost wrestling style moves !

punches, head butts, grabs and punches to the stomach, you know boxing, not grab the opponent and throw him like 10 miles away to show off your big muscles, that's not boxing at all !

i just hope i won't be deceived by it.
charlie nash ? seriously !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:41 PM   #15
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Im scared to watch it

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:57 PM   #16
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

lol.

Old 03-05-2009, 02:01 PM   #17
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

movie sucks
'nuff said
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:48 PM   #18
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah. If this was all they had, they shouldn't have made the film. Better luck on the next reboot.

Old 03-11-2009, 12:03 AM   #19
Liquid_Silence
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Liquid_Silence is an unknown quantity at this point

i looked for 2 minutes and realize it's just as much garbage as the other Live Streetfighter movie... Ahhhh the horror ;(

never expect a movie based off a game *streetfighter movies in particular* to be good,

In closing: if you pay to go see this movie i'll kill you "literally"....at least get the damn bootleg...

Liquid_Silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:27 AM   #20
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
killerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura about
Visit killerdude10's Facebook

they should have just made another animated sf movie.
sf alpha>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>b
oth of the live streetfighter movies.

killerdude10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:17 AM   #21
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

The first live action film was a classic. Saw it when I was rather young, so, meh, still brings back good times. (Freaking JCVD owns!!) Furthermore, the scope of the first film was greater than this one.

Old 03-11-2009, 09:36 AM   #22
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

wow.. if they would simply take the story from alpha 3's main cast and combine with SF2, and get a real damn story.. it would be nice.

it's their second try in like what? 15 years? and they STILL can't get it right
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:45 AM   #23
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Worst movie of 09 yes?

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:42 AM   #24
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SSJKarma @ Mar. 04 2009,17:10)]i just hope Balrog is till boxing, not just not another brawler wanna be that grabs his opponent and does almost wrestling style moves !
Hate to disappoint you.

=[
Old 03-11-2009, 10:10 PM   #25
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Liquid_Silence @ Mar. 11 2009,00:03)]never expect a movie based off a game *streetfighter movies in particular* to be good
well, there are some videogame films that are worth watching, like RE and those SF animated films

they shouldve made it CGed
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote