In my white tee ace RaNdOm iNsAnItY 11 11-17-2005 12:46 AM

Old 09-18-2011, 09:30 AM   #1
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3107
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Fat Man sues White Castle

Quote:
NANUET, N.Y. - A 290-pound New York man is steaming mad at the White Castle fast-food chain, which he claims repeatedly broke promises to make the booths in his local eatery bigger.

Martin Kessman, 64, filed a lawsuit against the fast-food giant last week in Manhattan federal court, claiming that the uncomfortable booths violate the civil rights of fat people.
what the hell is his fatass doing inside white castle in the first place? he needs to be in planet fitness

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:22 AM   #2
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Fat Man sues White Castle

rofl. if he know he fatter than the average man. why would he try to sit his ass in the booth.
people these days.smh.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:30 AM   #3
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 189
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Fat Man sues White Castle

I'm surprised he even decides to get out his car and walk in.

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 03:38 PM   #4
(-RyulorD-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about
Visit (-RyulorD-)'s YouTube

we dont have White Castle here in australia but dont they have drive through or outside eating areas ?

nevertheless when i saw the title i thought he was suing them for making him the way he is lolz.
(-RyulorD-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 09:56 PM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

yet again people makes fun of fat people...
not gonna say i know what white castle is, we dont have those here.
but i'm gonna say this...

the society dont like fat people and try by all means to show us we need to be slim to be cool.
cars having real small safety belts. the likes that runs 3 feet long safety belts. not cool people, really not cool.

the likes that makes chairs real small on purpose, yes the height is fine, but the width is just not good at all and made for those that are slim to begin with. whats the point ?

the pictures on 3x large underwear being a slim guy that barely need mediums. yet when you open it, you actually open up an underwear the size of a giant.

so i'm telling you people...
society do not want fat people.
play it smart, dont laugh, defend them instead...
the race toward less racism starts there.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:59 AM   #6
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

so your a man of the future nice to know

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:59 AM   #7
(-PakistaN-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road
Visit (-PakistaN-)'s Facebook

It's not good to be obese. GET SLIM

\
(-PakistaN-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:51 PM   #8
(-RyulorD-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about
Visit (-RyulorD-)'s YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
yet again people makes fun of fat people...
not gonna say i know what white castle is, we dont have those here.
but i'm gonna say this...

the society dont like fat people and try by all means to show us we need to be slim to be cool.
cars having real small safety belts. the likes that runs 3 feet long safety belts. not cool people, really not cool.

the likes that makes chairs real small on purpose, yes the height is fine, but the width is just not good at all and made for those that are slim to begin with. whats the point ?

the pictures on 3x large underwear being a slim guy that barely need mediums. yet when you open it, you actually open up an underwear the size of a giant.

so i'm telling you people...
society do not want fat people.
play it smart, dont laugh, defend them instead...
the race toward less racism starts there.
i can tell you now from experience that i used to be overweight, so i know wot its like to be left out, picked on, ridiculed, felt like i couldnt leave my house because i was paranoid ppl would stare.

my comment wasnt meant to tease the poor guy but the onus is on him to look after himself and by bringing that sort of publicity to himself and a fast food joint doesnt help.

i for one wouldnt want undue attention if i couldnt help it. im now watching my weight and my lovely mrs although not happy coz she likes a cuddlier guy is glad i am more healthier .. went from a size44 jeans to a size32.. not sure what that converts to in USA sizes..

but yea ppl should steer from those fast food places, nothing beats homecooking..
(-RyulorD-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:52 PM   #9
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Lol, I was on the grown yelling. (Laughing)
Old 09-19-2011, 05:05 PM   #10
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

RyuLord: you do realise that eating is part of our system, may it be fast food or hoimecooked food, the difference is not even that big of a deal. the thing most people seems to forget is that our body needs to eat in order to replenish lost energy. but if that energy isn't used up fast enough, you end up having it stored, which in term means fat.

what most people think is that fat is bad, but in reality it is good.
one miss conception is that there is two type of fat, good and bad.
but thats not the case. the bad fat is actually fat that was there for so long that it ended up rotting, thus making it not good. Fat in itself is just stored for later usage energy.

this is why sports people eat no fat breakfast before a competition, because they need the energy now, not in 3-4 hours. fat on the other end will give you the energy boost you need on a long term plan. like 7-8 hours from there.

good exemple...
one eats breakfast and eat eggs with milk.
great he will get his energy boost long enough to hold to noon.
but one gy who eats toast with peanut butter will get his energy for next to the whole day.
because it takes a bit more time to consume the peanut butter as it is a fat type of energy.

so say you eat fast food like mad (aka my brother)
but you do lots of sports... you'll not get much fat and in the end wont be that fat, because you use up the energy you eat.

now i'm not an expert on the matter, but when i was young i could eat whatever i wanted, i would never get fat because i was playing in sports and moving a lot. as i grew up i stopped doing those sports, ending with me getting fatter and fatter each days. one day i started working at a job, it was physical and all... after just 2 weeks i had already lost 2 sizes and my diet had not changed at all during those 2 weeks.

so this is how the body works in a nutshell, reguardless of what you eat... you have to do the physical exercise that goes along with it.

on a side note... i was speaking not of you, but of snake and the others who "seemed" putting enphasis ont he word "seemed" to make fun of the fat guy. something i dislike when you consider that the whole society makes things for us to feel bad in the beginning. i also meant to say that racism goes all the way, not just for colors of the skin, but in people who are fat like myself. the society do not like fat people yet everything we do is to stop us from doing physical chores.

its inevitable at this point... more people will get fat...
yet we are still laughing at them out loud without a second thought.
thinking its their fault for being like that and all...
in a way it is their fault... in another way its not.

racism in its pure form !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote