SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This is what happens when you play around to much J-Kwn RaNdOm iNsAnItY 2 07-10-2007 12:06 AM
Cant play any more WhiskeyJack Members Help Center 7 12-29-2006 01:06 PM
Why can't i play?! JohnnyBlaze Bugs and Problems report 0 12-22-2005 02:53 PM

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 06:03 PM   #1
DanteP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1612
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about
Default World Warrior V (My Thoughts, Re-Cap, Play By Play)

Welp most of you saw this coming......I won't be really bragging that much like most of you expect though.

This is mostly my thoughts about the tournament, how it went down, and my comments about the matches I played.

Lets start from the beginning.......

The Prelims aka Round 1

I mean the prelims were pretty much just the basic prelims. Fight everybody, be active and have the best record. I went er.....I think 24-6 or something like that. But yeah the 6 people I actually lost to actually knew I was just screwing around so they knew not to get their hopes and all that up. Other than that it was pretty basic.

Round II

Once again Round II was pretty basic too, just the prelims divided into smaller groups. Since my group was the most active and all that I basically wrapped up all my matches within the first 3 days (except for Nferno and blanka). So Yeah as you can tell by the SS's and such I went 6-0 and ran through Group C like stool softener.

Rounds III & IV

Alright so Round III came about and I had to fight Kushies, an active guy so the match got done with no problem. I won 2-0, pretty convincingly Ryu vs Ryu I won with almost a perfect, then my Akuma vs his Ryu...I think I RD'd him for the lulz. But yeah that was a quick W.

Next, For Round IV I got xfaderx once again another active person who isn't hard for me to find. So we fought and this was another quick W [Fader can't handle Alabama connection :biggin:] So first game we played was a Ryu game which was pretty obvious that I'd win. Then in his host he went to one of his mains Sakura who fell to my seemingly on fire Ryu in straight rounds.

The Quarter-Finals: Enter The Lag Attack aka Desi-Munda

Now before I start ranting on Desi and his lag. Let me confirm something. When these matches were posted. Me EA and Latios did discuss it was a fact that ONE OF US would be facing Nferno [Which was Latios] so the future was predicted . But Yeah....Back to Desi-Munda. As most of you saw I only won the games in my host (I could have easily went to Wolverine in his hosts and win too but that'd be all too easy.) So Yeah we both started out with our main characters Bison and Ryu, I won in my host, He won in his host, I won again in my host. Then I made the switch to Ryu in his host which was a close game but he won. Then his electricity went out so I had to wait a couple days to fight him. After getting on after just waking up....I figured i'd drop the "warning" so instead of using Bison again, I used Wolverine vs Desi's Spiderman and won in straight rounds without healing or fatal clawing.

The Semi-Finals: Enter Klens/Tsunami Part 2 aka -EliteAvenge-

Now apprently son still didn't get the warning from Me vs Desi. Which was cool I expected it. Now since I don't be training and playing every day like these fools I was playing rusty as hell. So we start playing at first. Sent game I won a round then son turned into some super spam ish though like "Wait wut o_O?" And I ended up losing that game. So I went ***** cool we gonna switch it up in his host. So in his host I got out Scotty Steiner aka Them Roids **a That Big M. Bison and Won in straight rounds. So once again I thought to myself "Alright imma give son 2 more shots if he keeps this spam up imma bodybag all his ish" We enter my host again and he tries spamming and ended up winning a round.....But last round I tapped dat ass. So we're back in his host and I decided to still give him his final shot. Son spammed ODDDDDDDDD With Sentinel in his host. So I just went "alright time to show you why you DO NOT test me when it's no holds barred". We end up back in my host with a 2-2 score. I go straight to wolverine, now I'm assuming son is thinking I'm going to be like Shy and play with some mercy. Nah slime, it's game time now. Fatal Claws and healing all in that ass to near perfect health. So I win round 1 pretty much easily. Then this fool STOPS THE GAME and asks me the most idiotic question ever in SFO history "Wait healing is allowed in WWT?" SON DO YOU SEE A RULE AGAINST IT? NO Ok then it's legal. So yeah I went on to attack son in the chat then said eff it. Start going ham on son and he LEAVES THE GAME crying about the healing.......S/O To Klens and Tsunami. For inspiring this in a NO HOLDS BARRED TOURNAMENT. But yeah after like 3 days I caught son on again, It's 3-2 my way so this fool says "I'm definitely not picking first" <<< not like it'd matter I'm still picking Wolverine. Then this fool picks Iron Man of all characters so I guess that was him giving up. And I won that game.

The Finals: Enter The Grand Stage The Predicted Finals Match aka Latios

Now with this fool here....its a WHOLE LOT but imma try and keep it simple and dumb it down for you guys. This match was called a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago for WWT5. So I really wasn't even worried about playing latios since I play him often. So lets go ahead and start with the match that lead to his downfall which was the very first game played.....Wolverine match.....Now lets pause this for just a couple seconds.....for those of you that know me VERY WELL, you all know I don't play with Fatal Claw/Healing in Wolverine matches unless im provoked. Well this fool's very first super was a Fatal Claw which opened up the flood gates X_X. So After winning 2 very convincing rounds we get to his host where he tries Wolverine again. And I had to show him.....Just because you're the hoster THE RESULT IS STILL GOING TO BE THE SAME SON, He ended up winning one round in his host, but as you can tell by my sig......Yeah.....It ain't matter. So Game 3 I went Wolverine again, and he goes for that big counter pick that Scotty Steiner aka That Big M. Bison So I went "***** imma just heal and ish and try to bait him. But this fool did something "smart" he didn't play offense he played defense with me. So we had to force each other to attack. So he ended up winning that game just barely which was cool. So game 4 comes along so I figure this would be a good time to figure his lil Bison out for when we go back to my host. So I kinda threw the game after I figured him out to give him a little edge boost and some confidence. Now here we are on game 5 and this fool picks AKUMA of ALL EFFING CHARACTERS X_X. So I go alright.....He's gonna spam that vindicated super and try to go for RDs and ish. So we both kept our bars up and low and behold when im just a tad under half health....he goes for an RD I threw a fatal claw, I WAS IN RANGE on his screen, just not on mine. So I got hit by the RD but I used my other 2 bars to heal back up and ended up winning the round. So next round I got cute with him and start hitting my fatal claws on point and such and trapping him in the corner. So he got the D pretty much. Now we're on game 6....He went Bison in his host, and this is where the mind games come in. Now like we all know......most of yall that are just now getting half decent, yall over analyzing the game much like Latios does with every match. So once I started seeing his supers coming before he had time to do them I either stopped them or was dodging them completely which led to major "dubya tee eff's" in his head. So I ended up winning both rounds with minimum damage for a Bison in straight rounds. Which led us to the Do Or Die game pretty much...Another wolvy match....long story short It ended much like the first one. Playing for 30 minutes just to win 2 rounds X_X.

Welp.....that's pretty much the story, odds are the next post will contain some more of my thoughts.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

Old 12-17-2011, 06:25 PM   #2
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 77
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: World Warrior V (My Thoughts, Re-Cap, Play By Play)

lol am mad I read Dant'es whole post.

....The best part was the signature. +1 for that.
Old 12-17-2011, 11:46 PM   #3
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

bragging is one thing... letting his ego take over and say nobody was even close to you in skill is a totally different thing.

thats all i have to say to it all...
btw i stopped reading after the first 4 sentences of the desi paragraph.

congratulation on winning it all...
but sometimes, admitting some people have skills the likes of yours makes it even better the next time around.
Old 12-18-2011, 12:54 AM   #4
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
bragging is one thing... letting his ego take over and say nobody was even close to you in skill is a totally different thing.

thats all i have to say to it all...
btw i stopped reading after the first 4 sentences of the desi paragraph.

congratulation on winning it all...
but sometimes, admitting some people have skills the likes of yours makes it even better the next time around.
Point out where I said someone that's actually half decent sucked pl0x.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.

Old 12-18-2011, 01:07 AM   #5
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Back to Back WWT wins calls for an ego boost.

Congratulations Dante.
Old 12-18-2011, 01:09 AM   #6
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPKiller View Post
Back to Back WWT wins calls for an ego boost.

Congratulations Dante.
If this was twitter I'd retweet the hell out of this.

Thank you <3

Year Of The Savage

Quote:

Kids these days.

Old 12-18-2011, 05:44 AM   #7
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

DanteP, i dont have to explain myself further then what i said already. the rest is up to you to figure out.

i gave credit where its due, you won WWTV.
congratulation on that, shows you have skills... or a realy bad connection, one or the other, joking here
Old 12-18-2011, 03:54 PM   #8
(AK)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (AK)'s Facebook Visit (AK)'s YouTube

Dante has completed most tourneys, good for him, its funny how ladychamp boo'ed him after winnin WWT.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:10 PM   #9
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by (AK) View Post
Dante has completed most tourneys, good for him, its funny how ladychamp boo'ed him after winnin WWT.
Because she's kidding.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:

Kids these days.

Old 12-18-2011, 04:19 PM   #10
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by (AK) View Post
NO POINTS FER YOOH!
Old 12-19-2011, 08:55 PM   #11
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1173
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Well Since Dante said he'd be interested to see how i felt on this i'll post here aswell. Im starting with the rounds i really felt were important.

Round 4: Me vs Liquid

Well before this match had begun I already told myself id probably lose. Liquid is just way,way too fast for most ppl on this game. I had to assure myself that i should be able to win because ive been beating him consistently in our recent games. I had 1 golden rule for this round: DONT PICK WOLV. Even as boastful i am about my wolv (was sure i had absolutely had the #1 wolv before my Hawaii move), fighting liquid wolv vs wolv was still too risky. From memory, Liquid played wolv, ryu, chun, sent, or bison. Now from those i figured 9/10 he'd pick wolv or ryu so my plan was to coax him into choosing ryu.

Since i had first host i choose XvsSF to limit his options and basically make ryu a 100% pick, and it worked, so i chose ryu too confident that I should be able to beat all the participants ryu vs ryu in this tournament. During the first round however i suddenly realized it wouldnt be that easy - the ******* was quick...really quick. It eventually came down to me winning round 1 with just a low punch worth of health (O_O). Second round i was able to win by a little bit more but not much. Plan was successful overall though. Out of a 3 game series, its most important to win in your host with plans for if u lose in your opponents, the game in yours should be at least a 80% > win ratio. Second game, his host, if he already messed me up this badly in my host, he'd kill me in his. Oh well time to see what happens, well as luck my come to have it narb head choose first and picked ryu again. "Of course im not going for ryu again" thus my man Cyclops aka "DAT LIGHTSHOW" was choosen. Out beams > hadokens so i took those games 2-0 quite decisively (hit him with a odd angled super the 2nd game like a bawse - see vid). MISSION COMPLETE!

Round 5: Nferno

Well i already spoke my mind on this 1 but ill just add a little bit more. Nferno was basically the dark knight of this tournament and this would be back-to-back speed demons that i would have to fight. Of course Nferno's reputation preceeds him so there was room for nervousness on my part, but overall i felt i'd still win this 1. Basically the thing i wanted to get out of our match which would be answered from the first round: How would he fight 1v1? and would he choose tag in his host? How will i counter the ryu/sak combination he's so infamous for?

Round 6: "GOOD DAY MATE" - Freeman

GODDAMMIT! This was supposed to be the Grand Finals not the semi's! Anywho, now i was facing back to back to back speed demons and this I thought was to be my toughest challenge in this tourney(yes i felt freeman would be a much bigger task than Dante, and under the right circumstances he should have been). When I compare Freeman's skill I usually think of Metal Ken, so i new he wasn't a pushover in anyway shape or form. So whats the plan? Well again as with most of my matches, the first game is the round where i basically answer all my questions. How fast is he? How accurate? etc. So I intended to play 1 game with him(which he found odd of course), then to set a time for tomorrow so i could come on maybe an hour b4 hand to train against his style.

Now i had played Free i few times b4, so i new his connection was absolutely ridiculous, my plan basically would be how to neutralize his speed. We had our little "argument" over the forum and i took from that, that he may underestimate me during so i should try and take advantage of that. First game ryu vs ryu his connection was everything i thought it would be and he zipped everywhere, most particularly he has this thing over me where he's able to instantly jump in front of me and throw about 2-3 jumping fierce kicks as soon as the game starts so that tells me his connection is about 2 seconds faster. Great...first game lost, change plans, fine tune my strategy then comeback to win my host. As the matches were set where most of the games would be in his host, in order for me to win i'd have to eventually win a game in his host - which was the REAL challenge.

2nd game we start up and this narb head not only chooses first but chooses...KEN!!! I was like "LMAO RLY DOE???" I felt that was an insult in itself and he from this i was clearly convinced he thought i was totally out of his league. So i choose Scotty Steiner aka That Big M. Bison (- DanteP) for that 2-0 win. 3rd game another 1st round repeat f: 2 me: 1, after that i was like mkay no more ryu. 4th he chose first again!(obviously he was still showing me he felt i wasnt on his level) and chose ryu, so out comes my Cyclops a.k.a The Fourth of July and i won another 2-0. Obviously this match was turning into nothing more that a stupid "whose host is it game". So in the end Freeman should win this =/. 5th game i wanted to go for some 1 who might be able to offset this ridiculous host advantage he's been having so i choose my beast - wolv aka The Phantom Menance and beat him (his host with bison) the first round after that he said something about losing sound so he rehosted and came back to win 2-1. Him: 3 Me: 2, so now convinced that my host = win i went with Sent aka The Playground Bully and won 2-0.

3 a piece and now time for the final game. Do or die time Latios, what r u gonna do? Final match starts and this mofo insta-chooses AGAIN! With Scotty Steiner aka That Big M. Bison so im like eff it I know i dont lose bison games(even beat metal ken 2-0 in our all character UG challenge) so i choose Scotty Steiner aka That Big M. Bison too. I managed to take round 1 quite convincingly with some good timing/ precision, but round 2 Freeman went beast mode/ teleportation is a beetch and gobbled me up with a near perfect in like 30 seconds, everything just seemed to go his way that round. So here it is THE FINAL, FINAL ROUND do or die time and i managed to avoid all that connection mess and get quite a large life lead 3rd round "just dodge that super, maintain the life lead and u got this!" everything was going great! He threw a wrong super and i was like "YEAH BOIIII" then got posed for the kill shot but then...he lost connection? Damn! I was soooo close too. Well w/e, i had the entire video recorded so im sure blanka will be convinced i had that 1 won since our health wasnt even close. So i head back in the server and see freeman there adn the first thing he says is "Man i got vindicator kicked". "Dont say you wouldve won either because i beat u 2nd round easy so you never know what couldve happened", which made me smile, not because it was funny, but because he addressed me in a manner you'd do a rival/ someone you see a challenge in. Finally I thought...we agreed to let blanka give his ruling, the result i wasnt quite prepared for...

Will Finish Later

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 12-19-2011, 09:22 PM   #12
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 175
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteP View Post
Because she's kidding.
dont speak for me i wasn't kidding i was serious let me say it again so you can see the seriousness.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

But congrats you lil squirt Moma taught you well.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:49 PM   #13
(Hado)-(King)
[The Watcher]

Post Thanks / Like
(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about

TheKingOfHado@live.com

☼ Ŧhe ĨŁĔŇĈĒ is mōre impōrτanτ τhan τhe MŮĈ ♫♫
Old 12-19-2011, 10:54 PM   #14
J_Killer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 18
J_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura about

This ^
Old 12-19-2011, 11:28 PM   #15
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

2 comments above can be deleted :-)

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 12-19-2011, 11:46 PM   #16
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

as i said, bragging is one thing, letting others feel as if they were nothing... thats just uncool.

nice read shiny.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:35 AM   #17
Juzie

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 157
Juzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the rough

tldr;

Dante gets the achievement of his lifetime.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:42 AM   #18
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzie View Post
tldr;

Dante gets the achievement of his lifetime.
pfft.

WWT5 was s0ft even you coulda won it n00b.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:

Kids these days.

Old 12-22-2011, 11:46 AM   #19
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteP View Post
pfft.

WWT5 was s0ft even you coulda won it n00b.
You lucky i wasn't there...
Old 12-22-2011, 11:55 AM   #20
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

got a qustion what every happen to the fight for 3rd place LMAO
and what where the prize to the winners?

well I could have said this very funny ending
umm the start of this tourney we seen many big names even obno was going to fight but in the end the activity drop like flys ( I was one at the time of this tourney was very busy college and what not MK, didn't play Nferno666 went hard and then stop , RKO didn't come in this to win it aww well .)

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
Old 12-22-2011, 01:06 PM   #21
Nferno666

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 512
Nferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really nice

if i didn't have to leave for a month things might have been different ...as for,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny~Latios View Post
Round 5: Nferno

Well i already spoke my mind on this 1 but ill just add a little bit more. Nferno was basically the dark knight of this tournament and this would be back-to-back speed demons that i would have to fight. Of course Nferno's reputation preceeds him so there was room for nervousness on my part, but overall i felt i'd still win this 1. Basically the thing i wanted to get out of our match which would be answered from the first round: How would he fight 1v1? and would he choose tag in his host? How will i counter the ryu/sak combination he's so infamous for?
the matches i have done were all done by sakura and 1 on 1 no tag so what makes you think i would change it up and choose tag to face you? the only switch up i might have done would be choosing ryu if i were to lose with sakura and vice verca to counter whatever mistakes i might have made if i did lose...and if i did end up actually losing, you can bet that the matches would exceed 10-15+ mins my longest matches are usually always with blockattack and those are way to long and i'm glad i haven't had to face him at all all these past months otherwise i would have a few more losses

XMVSSF/SFO Record: Wins: 24,549(94.12%) Losses: 1,534(5.88%) Total: 26,083 As of 02/07/12
Old 12-22-2011, 04:23 PM   #22
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny~Latios View Post
3 a piece and now time for the final game. Do or die time Latios, what r u gonna do? Final match starts and this mofo insta-chooses AGAIN! With Scotty Steiner aka That Big M. Bison so im like eff it I know i dont lose bison games(even beat metal ken 2-0 in our all character UG challenge) so i choose Scotty Steiner aka That Big M. Bison too. I managed to take round 1 quite convincingly with some good timing/ precision, but round 2 Freeman went beast mode/ teleportation is a beetch and gobbled me up with a near perfect in like 30 seconds, everything just seemed to go his way that round. So here it is THE FINAL, FINAL ROUND do or die time and i managed to avoid all that connection mess and get quite a large life lead 3rd round "just dodge that super, maintain the life lead and u got this!" everything was going great! He threw a wrong super and i was like "YEAH BOIIII" then got posed for the kill shot but then...he lost connection? Damn! I was soooo close too. Well w/e, i had the entire video recorded so im sure blanka will be convinced i had that 1 won since our health wasnt even close. So i head back in the server and see freeman there adn the first thing he says is "Man i got vindicator kicked". "Dont say you wouldve won either because i beat u 2nd round easy so you never know what couldve happened", which made me smile, not because it was funny, but because he addressed me in a manner you'd do a rival/ someone you see a challenge in. Finally I thought...we agreed to let blanka give his ruling, the result i wasnt quite prepared for...

Will Finish Later
Continuing on...

Well, figuring that blanka would give me the win based on the video, i figured it wouldnt go like that once while waiting for his review he commented to me thru the main PX chatroom "i dont get what im supposed to understand from this video...", i was like "... ... ... loov-a-ley". After a few days or so blanka eventually gave the decree that me and freeman would do a best of 3 starting with MY host for the final result. Me having 2 host would certainly give me the advantage, but now that i felt Freeman was "serious" now, it might not be so easy.

We arrange a time, blah, blah, k now the match. No joking around here or even beating around the bush I go straight to Sentinel aka The Playground bully (I picked first this 1 o0) and Freeman gets Scotty Steiner aka That Big M. Bison. God the connection from our games r so stupid and even when it seemed his supers were completely missing and i tried to counter with a super, he just wasnt receiving damage! Anyway, I took round 1 quite convincingly so i was like "welp i got this match EZ", round 2 starts off and...whats this? Freeman start wupping my ASS! He literally brought me down to about 15% health to his 80-90%, "aw flip i cant go losing this round T_T, NOOO" is basically how i felt. So i mustered down and played like a goddamn BAWSE, i was controlling the screen so well he couldnt hit me for about a minute in which i brought him down 10% health. Dante,Fey, and Trunkse were spec'ing the game i know they were on the edge of their seats. At the end however right b4 i could set up the kill he clipped my stupid fan blade kick with his own scissor kick and won >_>. So i rehost due to his technical difficulties and we start off treating round 1 as r3. probably the hardest sent vs bis match i played(see vid), but i ended up winning a close 1 .

Round 2, his host i go straight to Scotty Steiner aka That Big M. Bison figuring he would too, but no he goes straight to that damn ryu of his and beats me with some ninja like shiznit 2-0 >_>.

Now this Round 3...THE FINAL, FINAL, FINAL ROUND! "Win this and this tournament is yours!", basically I felt dante would be nothing compared to Freeman( =/). Anyway, match starts I go with Sentinel the PGB and huh? Freeman was still in thought about who he'd use. "GREAT UR SO STUPID LATIOS NOW HES GONNA COUNTER PICK U, DUH HE WAS JUST WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME!" I shouldve just waited >_>. However after a few, he goes to his own Sentinel aka dat PGB. I didnt know how to take this it was like option A my sent should overpower him like most sent users i play or option B he plays like how he did in round 1 in my host and this will be some crazy shi told u so.

Fortunately we ended up going with option A and i took the match 2-0. After a hearty congrats...the Finals were set...and Dante's ass was mine...

... ... ...

Will Continue later

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 12-22-2011, 04:27 PM   #23
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 189
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Go write this in your diary cause no one really cares

--------------------------------------------------------

Old 12-22-2011, 04:34 PM   #24
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning~Bolt View Post
You lucky i wasn't there...
You'd still lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamesz View Post
got a qustion what every happen to the fight for 3rd place LMAO
and what where the prize to the winners?

well I could have said this very funny ending
umm the start of this tourney we seen many big names even obno was going to fight but in the end the activity drop like flys ( I was one at the time of this tourney was very busy college and what not MK, didn't play Nferno666 went hard and then stop , RKO didn't come in this to win it aww well .)
I'm still waiting for blanka to make that post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
You posted here therefore you care.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:

Kids these days.

Old 12-22-2011, 04:42 PM   #25
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
LMAO, thanks bro. I got a WWTV 2nd place sig id like u to make when u have time :-)

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Closed Thread