Kakashi estset Banners, Avatars and Images 7 11-04-2005 06:44 AM

Old 10-24-2012, 08:57 PM   #1
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3107
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Kakashi vs Obito

next chapter is setting up a battle to the death.

so now we know Obito's backdrop after his "death", ok... kinda makes a little more sense now seeing him go up against Minato, i do wonder what kind of mindf** technique Kishimoto is gonna introduce next.

Kakashi is at his limits with that eye and Obito can keep going and going... will his fate be like Jiraiya's?

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:57 PM   #2
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1304
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Kakashi vs Obito

Kakashi is the GOAT he got this.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #3
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 77
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

Kakashi dies.
-Elite_Ken- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:41 AM   #4
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

I didn't though asuma would ever die. but he did.
i never thought i'd see the shadow guy be that vengefull. he buryed the guy alive.
there is one thing i know for sure...
shippudens means new generation... with asumas death... it was only the start.
i'm surprised to see that it hasn't finished yet, yet alone started on killing old people.
jiraya, asuma, the third... Kakashi is long overdue.

one thing makes me wonder though.
it is clear that obito isn't knowing the situation kakashi was in, why was he forced to kill rin ?
as far as i am concerned, madara could of shown obito anything he wanted.
manipulate the kid. finally finding a body in which he could pass thru his dream.
i'm thinking obito is in the same situation as pain was in. acting without knowing.

usually i'd say kakashi would win... but im gonna guess it this way...
kakashi dies, telling the truth to obito. and its obito who dies killing madara after everyone else loses.
thats what im guessing.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:23 AM   #5
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

I like kakashi but I think Obito would whoop Kakashi's ass, especially since kakashi is in a critical state right now.

Did anyone see how badly Gai was beat up tho? And also did you guys forget that The 5th Hokage might have revived all of the kages? im guessing there going to show up to the battle field and back up Naruto, kakashi, Killer bee and Gai. if this happens madara and Obito will have serious problems because from the looks of it Madara has his hands full with naruto so obito will be left to fight Kakashi,Gai, the 5 Kages and possibly bee. Doesn't look good for them two.

Side note tho im wondering wth Sasuke and Orochimaru are doing and wht if they show up? I know orochimaru wants to stop the war but sasuke is on some other .
Old 10-25-2012, 07:38 AM   #6
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-Ashley-) View Post

Side note tho im wondering wth Sasuke and Orochimaru are doing and wht if they show up? I know orochimaru wants to stop the war but sasuke is on some other .
No he doesn't, orochimaru has no interest in this war remember? Not even stopping or joining a side doesn't matter to him. All he truly wants is the perfect young body to transfer into and take over... Sasuke's body.

I'm not sure myself what they up to but Sasuke wants answers for something, like understanding his true self like most teens understanding their place in the world, and orochimaru got the answers somewhere apparently

Old 10-25-2012, 08:39 AM   #7
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

Eh, Kakashi has cheated dead before, he's been in this war long enough and hasnt stopped to heal.
Obito is fresh out with vengeance and hatred, and apparently very powerful now.

I think since because they both share the same pair of eyes there might be something there that stops either one from defeating the other. But Kakashi is part of the White Fang (if i remember correctly) he has powers beyond that eyes of his. But we'll see.
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:19 PM   #8
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

White Fang was his fathers name, not a clan.
the same way kakashi has the name Copy Ninja.
Kakashi is nothing but a genius like sasuke is, but received a gift, the sharingan. hence why he can never forget how special he is. as for sasuke, you're going to far for no reasons. sasuke is who he is, he just wanted to go on with what he wanted and he still want to destry konoha (not just the village but the whole of those ninjas too) the only exception to him is that this dead rising is an abomination to him. got him a way to talk with his brother though. the talk will not change how sasuke is. even itachi said it, my only regret is how you become because of me.

sasuke will not become a good guy again.
as for naruto... hes the hero of this thing, of course he will survive.
i'm guessing his time to become an hokage is arrived.
if the fifth dies now, they will need a new one, whats better then having konohas hero for the job.
the real question will be, will he accept it or not.
Old 10-25-2012, 03:38 PM   #9
DrunkenMasta
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 13
DrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the rough

I see a Sasuke intervention happening. Kakashi might have something up his sleeve but ultimately he looks out matched right now due to his current stamina and it looks love he exhausted his sharigan right now. However, don't forget Tsunade revived the current hokages. If Kakashi dies I think the Naruto universe will be very unhappy.
DrunkenMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:32 PM   #10
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

have you noticed how nobody dies ?
and as far as i am concerned... itachis death made a very big fuss itself, so why would it be different for kakashi. jiraya also made a big fuss whe he died. no characters are going to be eternal, may you like them or not.

as far as i am concerned...
madara destroyed all 5 kages. so why would he be defeated by kakashi, gai and naruto who are all at the very limit of their limits. im not even considering bee at this point he's been outmatched since the start.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:42 PM   #11
Silver_Wind
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Silver_Wind is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
and as far as i am concerned... itachis death made a very big fuss itself, so why would it be different for kakashi. jiraya also made a big fuss whe he died. no characters are going to be eternal, may you like them or not.

madara destroyed all 5 kages. so why would he be defeated by kakashi, gai and naruto who are all at the very limit of their limits. im not even considering bee at this point he's been outmatched since the start.
Your right no one really ever dies in "Naruto". Only person I see actually dying in this escapade is Might Guy. Waiting to see what Kishimoto has left for the series, hopefully it will end on a good note.

Edit:
Oh forgot to answer the poll... I'm guessing Kakashi, hoping Kakashi, yeah... I'm putting my money on Kakashi.

#1 Best Sentinel User 2009
"And you know me, I don't vote. But the White House, you already know. It's hood now, It's hood now. Yes sir, It's hood now."

Last edited by Silver_Wind; 10-25-2012 at 07:51 PM.
Silver_Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #12
singingcool

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
singingcool is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with Ashley. Kakashi will probably get support from the kages. Maybe some others in the war such as sakura and shikamaru. something like that.
singingcool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:53 PM   #13
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

If you wanna see main chars die left and right then take a look at bleach. omg important so done with bleach lol.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 10-25-2012, 11:28 PM   #14
DrunkenMasta
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 13
DrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post

We are talking about Obito, not Madara. The 5 kages I think would stand a better chance, seeing as the 4th almost had his way with Obito. As far as Madara is concerned, I think you'll see the intervention of Sasuke and Orochimaru there to specify.

Also, jiraya was never seen again, but he wasn't as big as a character as Itachi was. Due to Itachi having so many story holes in his background, Kishimoto had to fill it out some how, what better way than have him explain it himself.

Kakashi is a 50/50 right now in terms of dying. I think you need more information to see where the fight will go. Usually Kishimoto does something to show that a character will be killed off. He did it with Asuma, Jiraya and Itachi. I think we're seeing it right now with Tsunade.

But ultimately, we shall see.
DrunkenMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:48 PM   #15
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

as i said, only time will tell...
as for dieing characters... yeah they never die due to resurection spells...
but...

Orochimaru, Sarutobi, Jiraya, Itachi... they all had great roles and they all died, though Orichimaru came back and that sucks if you ask me. i hated that villain. he should of stayed dead. but still if he's going to do a war, in which they are in, more then one character must die. and im thinking he's going for that.

still i'd sih one of those series called by a charcaters name, should actually die for good at one point and then forward make the show about what he did or what he's done that affect the future. nobody ever done that to my knowledge.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:40 AM   #16
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Two reasons why I think the Kages should be taken out of the equation in terms of lending assistance anytime soon:

1. I don't know the exact locations, but I can imagine the distance between where Madara fought the Kages and where Obito is with Naruto and company to be quite a large one. There isnt any possible way for them to intervene in time to provide reinforcements.

2. Remember his perfect susanoo form? I'm more than certain that he beaten them all to near death and with the state Tsunade is in now, she can't possibly revive them well enough to be battle ready again in such short time.

For the Kages to lend assistance for Naruto and company would just be adsurbed.

Old 10-26-2012, 12:49 AM   #17
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 620
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough
Visit Pakistani's YouTube

Nerds.

The fight won't end. Something will happen or someone will come. Bet on it.

If we take this 'new generation' thing Karma said. With that Kakashi shouldn't die. He's not that old, don't put him in the same category as Jiraiya. Kakashi deserves to be in a 'elders' role for the new generation going by his personality. I'm not expecting only the kids to survive ya know.

Kakashi lives. Period. If there is anyone I want to see dead is probably Sakura. She pisses me off to no extent.
Old 10-26-2012, 02:58 AM   #18
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

let me be clear here...
the new generation here is the konoha eleven as they call it.
the others are their mentors, their senior and the seniors were supposed to be dealt with during the war. at least thats what the author was going for. but considering nobody ever died int hat show, im wondering if the author even knows where he's heading...

konoha eleven by the way are these...
- Chouji
- Shikamaru
- Ino
- Sakura
- Naruto
- Sasuke (included though he isn't with them anymore)
- Shino
- Kiba
- Hinata
- TenTen
- Neji
- Rock Lee

thats the "NEW" which means newest generation. remember there is like 3 generations here. Jiraya (oldest generation), Kakashi (middle generation), Naruto (newest generation)
two of those generations must go on for the story be good, because the older generration knew war too much, its up to the newest generation to go forward from there. i think that was the plan before the war and time skip. because it led to this point with everything that hapenned before the war and time skip.

now as to what will really happen... who knows, s i said im thinking the author doesn'T know himself, i think he just goes on and on because the crowd wants it to. unlike oda, who already had a beginning, a middle and an end to his one piece story. and i can say... we're over th emiddle of one piece who we know will die out someday. naruto... im thinking the author is gonna milk it the more he can and thats the problem, it creates hole in his story.

and snake, in a manga the distance is nothing... actually dont you think madara came to the naruto fight way too fast ? i mean 16 pages before he was casting susanoo... then next comic he's already at the fight with naruto and all 5 kages are done for. thats very very fast if you ask me. but the real question here isn't if they are close or not, but when was the fight with the kages hapenning. time distortion happens often in mangas and TV shows that its totally useless to find out the distance between events.

if you wanna know my own calculations there... they are very close.
why ?
summon susanoo, screw the out of the kages, runs to naruto fights... 5 minutes he arrives.
i'd say very very close, or he could teleport which i doubt. but i dont know men... its possible because of time distortion... the same way the fight on namek was 5 minute long yet in the DBZ TV show it took ing long to do.

now a real reason why...
well simply said, she can't reanimate the others...
she already used up her seal to self regenerate, that means shes out for good. no more energies, the seal takes hours to regen itself... she can't be there for the others if do not hel herself first... shes out we know it, then they aren't near the equation, they are out to.

no surprise there...
but if the kages couldn'T defeat madara... how can naruto do it.
he is far weaker then the kages right. so is bee, so is gai and so is kakashi, who are all out of chakra while madara has near infinite has it is. so i wonder how you guys can even consider kakashi to stay alive, even gai is at the point where he needs another door open and he will die in doing so. gai is equal to kakashi, so if he's at that state, kakashi is pretty much there. bee is almost out of chakra, and so is naruto who goes on pure will at this point. Madara, not even broke a sweat against the kages...

sorry to announce that... but the show will just suck badly if none of them dies because of some miraculous hapennings out of nowhere... which hapenned way way way too ofen in that show.
Old 10-26-2012, 03:23 AM   #19
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 620
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough
Visit Pakistani's YouTube

Tsunade will die, some of the kage's will too. they are the 'old face' of the shinobi world. Kakashi is cool. If they kill him, I want Sakura dead
Old 10-26-2012, 07:37 AM   #20
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Lol but sakura stopped being useless in shippuden

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 09:23 AM   #21
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

i honestly dont like the fact they did nothing with the newest generation they were so eager to show us before shippuden. the show is really a let down for that.

by the way...

can't wait for it.
contrary to the other movies, this one is kinda, "in-story"...
because it uses the current roster instead of creating new story arcs. it uses the actual story arc and then change the charcaters around in a what if everything had gone the other way around. what if naruto had lived with his parents, what if he hadn't the nine-tail inside him. its all hapenning as if their dreams was becoming reality, just like madara wanted.

can't wait to see this 6th shippuden movie.
it will be so different form the others before it.