Old 04-04-2013, 08:04 AM   #1
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default I Phone 6

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/03/tech/m...mer/index.html

I phone 5 haven't even been out that long and this is what a news reporter say. "Apple is kicking off production on a new iPhone in the coming months and could announce the device this summer, according to a report in The Wall Street Journal. The phone would have the same size and shape as the iPhone 5, and Apple might also be working on a cheaper model to sell in developing countries."

A cheaper, more colorful version of the iPhone might also be in production (In slight highlight.) If you thought the I phone5 camera quality is good, wait until you see the Iphone 6's camera quality.

Read the article for more details.

Question; If the I phone 6 does come out this summer, would anyone get it, if so, what color would it be?

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 04-04-2013 at 08:40 AM.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:07 AM   #2
x~Silver~x
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
x~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enough
Default Re: I Phone 6

i would try to get it still especially if it came out in blue or red o.0

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Clan Leader of Marvel Inc
Best Ryu Of 2011
Xmas Ghost Winner (Event)
x~Silver~x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:36 AM   #3
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

If they had more colors, I would get mines in a red or green.
It suppose to have the same size of a I phone 5, I would hope it would of went back to the original size.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:17 AM   #4
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

Apple is Basically doing what they did with the Ipods to the Iphone..
Old 04-04-2013, 11:06 AM   #5
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

Smh, Apple needa go sit down somewhere... Like take a break. the iphone 5 hasnt been out for a year yet.
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:14 AM   #6
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Their going to slap another App on it, that you probably can download within the later months of the release, and call it the new iPhone.

Its going to be the same.
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:40 AM   #7
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

any phone bigger than 5 inch screen is simply too big to fit into the palm of your hand comfortably. They would be better off making an iphone-nano and going for a smaller, more affordable unit with better software/camera/hardware.
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #8
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 189
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Who cares about the color? Why wouldn't you put a case on your $600 phone?

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:04 PM   #9
x~Silver~x
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
x~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enough

^very true who knows personally i think they should wait it out, like not even a year yet ...... slow down =/

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Clan Leader of Marvel Inc
Best Ryu Of 2011
Xmas Ghost Winner (Event)
x~Silver~x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:11 PM   #10
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I care about color, I want my phone looking flashy. I do agree with what Silver said they should have waited but I guess they knows what's best. lol. [No they don't.]
Android pretty much does the same thing two, every 2 months a new Droid or an Android comes out.

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 04-04-2013 at 02:16 PM.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:36 PM   #11
Rashiznit-X
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 234
Rashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished road

im sticking to classic white baby
Rashiznit-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:45 PM   #12
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Nah they ant releasing no got damn iphone6 this summer. What they will do is release the iPhone5s with all those cosmetics. The iphone6 will have a wider screen maybe even a tad bit taller too. It will have all the features the galaxy s3 had/has lol

Maybe some other things to make basic people think that they need it too.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:47 PM   #13
evryoung8998
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 19
evryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enough
Visit evryoung8998's Twitter

Isn't it just gonna be called the 5s?

"Dewd, you're like a man whore"- azncat
evryoung8998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:57 PM   #14
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
Nah they ant releasing no got damn iphone6 this summer. What they will do is release the iPhone5s with all those cosmetics. The iphone6 will have a wider screen maybe even a tad bit taller too. It will have all the features the galaxy s3 had/has lol

Maybe some other things to make basic people think that they need it too.
Great assumption but, if cnn said it, normally that is what going to happen. I think if they were going to create a 5s, I think it would of been talked about, this time I think they are jumping right into the 6 this time.

Bump: Any particular feature you're looking for it too do ?
Old 04-04-2013, 03:02 PM   #15
Rashiznit-X
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Rashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished road

^^^ i heard it can be ether one its not declared yet
Old 04-04-2013, 03:04 PM   #16
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

What would be the point of making a 5s? I think they should create a I phone 6 when 5G come out. Lol
Old 04-04-2013, 03:06 PM   #17
Rashiznit-X
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like

tru but i guess there in competiton with sansung since the s4 release they gotta do somthing nao

Last edited by Rashiznit-X; 04-04-2013 at 03:08 PM.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:07 PM   #18
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
Android pretty much does the same thing two, every 2 months a new Droid or an Android comes out.
Android is an open operating system so therefore almost any developer can make a phone with an android OS. if it wasn't open android would only have a new phone released every year or so like apple does. My point is Samsung doesn't make and release a new phone every two months it's always a different marketer. HTC, Sony, Droid etc.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:10 PM   #19
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-Ashley-) View Post
Android is an open operating system so therefore almost any developer can make a phone with an android OS. if it wasn't open android would only have a new phone released every year or so like apple does. My point is Samsung doesn't make and release a new phone every two months it's always a different marketer. HTC, Sony, Droid etc.
Oh okay, I get it now. HTC phone's are nice, I have to give it to their creator. What features do you look forward to seeing in the 5s or 6 ?
Old 04-04-2013, 03:13 PM   #20
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like

Tbh I'm not done using my iPhone 5 yet lol. But we still need an more accurate GPS I would like to see that with the 5S/6
Old 04-04-2013, 03:49 PM   #21
~H~Blaze
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1498
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
I care about color, I want my phone looking flashy. I do agree with what Silver said they should have waited but I guess they knows what's best. lol. [No they don't.]
Because android competes with itself. The iphone6 will be the 5s. It's slated to compete with the gs4(go figure). As for the lesser high end model of the 5 for 3rd world countries, lolololololol.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:38 PM   #22
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 189
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-Ashley-) View Post
Tbh I'm not done using my iPhone 5 yet lol. But we still need an more accurate GPS I would like to see that with the 5S/6
Waze

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:54 PM   #23
Rashiznit-X
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like

well lets wait to see what they do
Old 04-05-2013, 09:17 AM   #24
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I want the new I Phone to have atleast some type of app. where we can see our contacts location or something, like lets say they are in the mall, with that application we could see that.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:36 PM   #25
Rashiznit-X
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like

well all smart phones should have a build in gps so u can track a person if thats what ur tryna do