SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[DISCUSSION ONLY] Cardi B Vs Nicki Minaj LegendaryLucci General 7 02-23-2018 06:27 AM
Nicki Minaj Romans Re-loaded Album CiaraSpareNo1 General 14 04-07-2012 05:12 AM
Nicki Minaj.. -EliteAvenge- Links 0 11-10-2011 08:16 PM
Queen's Navy does Queen. Wolfeh Links 2 12-02-2008 10:56 AM
The queen SolidSnake76 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 71 06-17-2007 10:14 PM

Old 08-10-2018, 05:14 PM   #1
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 618
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about
Default Nicki Minaj;QUEEN

I am very disappointed with Nicki Minaj on this one. Just the fact that she put out Chun-Li and just destroyed the whole character of Chun-Li, however on the other hand, Barbie Tingz did put a little support behind Chun-Li nevertheless the song was trash, I hate to say that. A couple of things bothered me with this album which was how many times it was pushed back, and waited almost 5 years for this. The problem I have is that, Chun-Li, and BarbieTingz wasn't even on the album, so your singles basically 1 didn't chart, but 2, didn't even make it on the album. She starting resemble Ciara when it comes to putting her selective songs together.

Lets talk about all the dissing that has been done, how much was put on the line for this album. She said she was coming back with a bang, and she pretty much dropped the ball with this album, the song with Foxy Brown was okay, but she was suppose to come hard, and she did not deliver on that. It's just so much, and then instead of attacking the people who got you together Remy, Cardi, and others she didn't acknowledge none of them, but send fake diss tracks to DJ Khalid, and Drake, and completely disregarded the fact that everyone dogged the hell out of you. This is her worse album to date.

Last edited by LegendaryLucci; 08-10-2018 at 05:19 PM.
LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote