SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[EVENT] 2012 New Years Day Snap shot & 2012 New Years Resolution. Crying-FrEEman General Comments & Strategies 6 01-01-2012 04:08 AM
History Through December Zpower General 27 12-10-2008 04:34 PM
The December Period Iplay2win RaNdOm iNsAnItY 4 12-17-2007 02:34 PM
NBA Playoffs April 21st - June 7th J-Kwn General 45 05-19-2007 12:13 AM
December 2012 (~SiNiK~) General 15 03-30-2007 08:51 AM

Old 05-31-2012, 01:05 PM   #1
SAVAGE-X1

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
SAVAGE-X1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit SAVAGE-X1's Facebook Visit SAVAGE-X1's Twitter Visit SAVAGE-X1's YouTube
Question December 21st 2012!!!!!!

I recently looked at videos night before about our earth & the universe on youtube and i came across a vid that really got my attention and i was like "could it be true or not?"

This Thread Was Made To Gather What The SFO Community Thinks About The Earth Ending If In So Called December 21st 2012, And What Are Your Beliefs To Life & The Universe We Live.

This Here Are The Videos I Looked At >
Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4

The Last Video Might Trouble Those With Religious Views

OKAY GREAT Watch Videos & Leave Your Replies

★LOVE & Respect ★
SAVAGE-X1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:54 PM   #2
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3107
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: December 21st 2012!!!!!!

NO ITS NOT TRUE

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)

Last edited by YoureGonnaLuvMe; 05-31-2012 at 02:20 PM.
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:57 PM   #3
SAVAGE-X1

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake76 View Post
NO ITS NOT TRUE
50% of me believes it's true and the next 50% doesn't
But that don't matter me because when it happens it happens!

★LOVE & Respect ★
Old 05-31-2012, 03:04 PM   #4
Dark_slice
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 12
Dark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura about

lol
Dark_slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 03:08 PM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

doesn't matter if its true or not, i intend to pass thru it with my life still there !
you should do the same.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 03:18 PM   #6
SAVAGE-X1

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
doesn't matter if its true or not, i intend to pass thru it with my life still there !
you should do the same.
indeed i will cause i have no fear for that but worried for my gf

★LOVE & Respect ★
Old 05-31-2012, 04:02 PM   #7
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: December 21st 2012!!!!!!

If or whenever it may happen ima try and do all the stuff i always wanted to try. One of those things might have something to do with alot of running and fence jumping.
Old 05-31-2012, 05:28 PM   #8
SAVAGE-X1

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
If or whenever it may happen ima try and do all the stuff i always wanted to try. One of those things might have something to do with alot of running and fence jumping.
Boom i feel yuh lolzzzzzzz ha... but i would have to invest in a rifle and a lot of ammunition and knives to the wicked people to protect myself, my love and my family

★LOVE & Respect ★
Old 05-31-2012, 07:33 PM   #9
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6427
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake76 View Post
NO ITS NOT TRUE

This ^
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:13 PM   #10
-AOB-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 24
-AOB- is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: December 21st 2012!!!!!!

Hmm,whatever happens happens.* Walks off.
-AOB- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 05:16 PM   #11
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

According to the mayans, December 21st, 2012 has already passed.

We're still around, what does that tell you?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:02 PM   #12
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 971
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

To me, this is false and will probably never happen. 1. Many people "assumed" the end of the world many times and did you see it really happen? 2. Just because people claim that the end of the world will eventually come, it isnt true. How can any moron claim that the end of the world would supposedly happen and have no real way to support themselves. 2 ways to prove the end of the world will really happen: Massive amounts of earthquakes,hurricanes,tornadoes and any type of natural disasters happens all over the world in 1 go.(God forbid it happens though). 2: If the "Rapture" happens and Christ is coming once again.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/judg...g-end-of-days/
Would you really listen to an ignorant person that claims they know the precise date that the world will come to an end? So, its like saying a puppy knows where to go even though it cant see. The only time that the end of the world would supposedly happen is when Jesus is coming again. Don't listen to any foolish person that you see online or on the radio or any possible source you know. No one knows when exactly the world will end.
1% of me believes this is true and 99.9999% of me believes its false. Anyone would like to disprove me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything

Last edited by ((HF)Kindaru; 06-01-2012 at 06:05 PM.
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 01:18 PM   #13
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1533
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

YOLO

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 01:56 PM   #14
frognap

Post Thanks / Like
frognap is an unknown quantity at this pointfrognap is an unknown quantity at this point

what it tells me is that yet again i was right laughing out loud and just thinking
"oh my, what kind of idiot would belive this".

stearing clear of current religions as much as i can :
i think there is no super power that ends all or creates all with a snap of its fingers. AND it certainly wouldnt tell a nuke ridden, bio engineering, weaponized globe like this, when it would get destroyed by it (lol)
Old 06-02-2012, 03:14 PM   #15
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Frognap, you not believing in it doesn't mean it doesn'T exist reguardless of what form it is.
like they said in Men in Black, you may think you are big in this universe, but in the end our planet might be just a tiny universe in the closet of some giant monsters.

and for the record, i dont believe in god either.
but i do believe there is some higher power then us somehwre, reguardless of what it could be.

thats as far as im gonna go religion wise because this theory of apocalypse do not come from the bible nor does it come from any religion threads. so dont bring religion into this please.

as for orland0: even the japanese calender is way higher then us, they are in like 3000 something.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 03:16 PM   #16
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 971
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Lol. I brought religion in this because that was the 1st, I suppose, that claimed the "end of the world" is going to happen on family radio I suppose. And, as I said, no one knows exactly when the world will end. So, no one can really claim that it will happen unless you can really prove yourself with a bunch of theories,math,anything possible to prove yourself true and that the world will really end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything

Last edited by ((HF)Kindaru; 06-02-2012 at 03:19 PM.
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 03:18 PM   #17
Crazii2TheMax

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 36
Crazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura about

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I think I'll just stay away from this topic. Definitely my best bet...
There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who dont. Life's too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING.
Crazii2TheMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:59 PM   #18
Dark_slice
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 12
Dark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura about

Media is controlling you, in ways you guys have no idea off. That you even discuss this subject as being possible true...lol. The media is putting fear in you and distracting you from what is really going on. Fear is a tool of control. Dont believe everything you read, think about it.
Dark_slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 06:25 PM   #19
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:34 PM   #20
frognap

Post Thanks / Like
frognap is an unknown quantity at this pointfrognap is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, ill keep reading this from now on. i wouldnt be able to restrain myself from involving other books and things that claim the apocalypse to happen.

i do belive that there must be other living beings in the universe which humanity cant imagine to understand... but still with scientific holds on what can and can not be !

but an ancient maya callender from an ancient society very adapt at reading the stars, predicting the end... nah
Old 06-02-2012, 10:16 PM   #21
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6427
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

This is just a way to sell movies like 2012 and The Day After Tomorrow.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 11:38 PM   #22
-AOB-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 24
-AOB- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteP View Post
YOLO
I agree.
-AOB- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:12 PM   #23
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

Im tired of giving my opinion so ima just say this......... if you believe it or not make your time that you have left on earth something to remember.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:12 PM   #24
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

^ Hello.

I'ma say this, no man know's the time,day,nor hour, when the world is gonna end. Don't believe me, lets all be up on PX forum, eating ice-cream asking where is the BIG BOOM.
Old 06-03-2012, 09:24 PM   #25
SAVAGE-X1

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
^ Hello.

I'ma say this, no man know's the time,day,nor hour, when the world is gonna end. Don't believe me, lets all be up on PX forum, eating ice-cream asking where is the BIG BOOM.
Love Your Words.. yep you're true
Hello Back @ You

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by (-Ashley-) View Post
Im tired of giving my opinion so ima just say this......... if you believe it or not make your time that you have left on earth something to remember.
Well Written Miss Ashley

★LOVE & Respect ★