SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Woman calls 911 over McDonald nuggets SolidSnake76 General 47 03-08-2009 09:41 PM
Miss Teen South Carolina Calls 911 DOAHazard Links 7 09-17-2007 03:59 PM
Sony PSP to offer net calls ? y_09 General 10 05-31-2007 12:38 AM
Classification of a diabolical jackass SolidSnake76 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 73 09-06-2006 01:01 PM
Cky>jackass PENZEL Links 0 09-06-2006 12:26 AM

Old 09-22-2009, 11:35 AM   #51
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Obama calls Kanye a Jackass

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Sep. 17 2009,11:46)]Edit: ... Mega, did you just claim Chris ******* beating Rihanna was scripted? Elaborate.
I didnt iterate that, sir.

what i said was that Kanye's stunt was "Scripted."

Hey, i guess we all are just bystanders in Drive-bys by people who admire others. Anyways, I thought it was cool what kanye did.. and my Grandma threw shoe at me for saying that...

What i am saying is.... Hip-Hop wont make you pick up a Knife or a gun to make you rob someone... Sorta of in a instant like the " Tree in the Forest".... no one listen, did it make a sound?

There has always been Problems... in the world.

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:09 PM   #52
Rockman

Post Thanks / Like
Rockman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (MEGA_DRACOS_XRL @ Sep. 22 2009,10:35)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Sep. 17 2009,11:46)]Edit: ... Mega, did you just claim Chris ******* beating Rihanna was scripted? Elaborate.
I didnt iterate that, sir.

what i said was that Kanye's stunt was "Scripted."

Hey, i guess we all are just bystanders in Drive-bys by people who admire others. Anyways, I thought it was cool what kanye did.. and my Grandma threw shoe at me for saying that...

What i am saying is.... Hip-Hop wont make you pick up a Knife or a gun to make you rob someone... Sorta of in a instant like the " Tree in the Forest".... *no one listen, did it make a sound?

There has always been Problems... in the world.
scripted ftw
Rockman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 04:59 PM   #53
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Zpower @ Sep. 22 2009,01:55)]I was going to avoid this thread due to the fact that it is so trivial.(Yes, Superman vs Goku is more important than this belive it or not.)

Anyhow, this was suppose to be kept private, and Obama was just making a light hearted response, to an unimportant topic. A response which I think any president would of made or either said no comment.(Unless we're talking about George Bush. He probably would of made some unfunny joke about the situation.)

Also, who cares what type of music Obama listens to. People watch movies where people kill people, rape people, torture people(Saw movies anyone?). Does that make their character any worse? I would have to say absolutely not.

Unless we start getting rid of all forms of entertainment, we cannot start pointing fingers at rap music or anyother form of entertainment that is legal. Hell, even country music talks about getting drunk and violence, at some bar, with cowboy boots on, etc. So, anytype of music can have people question it. People just love to critic stuff and probe and disect it for any type of thing they find disliking. That's just people.

But yeah..this whole Kanye and Taylor thing should of been like a one day story if that. I'm more worried about healthcare, troops dying, the economy, and foreign matters, to even care more than 5mins about something like this.

What Kanye did was bad. People do bad things everyday, but they just don't make the news. Hopefully, Obama will learn his lesson and just say no comment. People wonder why presidents and other famous people say no comment all the time. It's because the public cannot handle the truth...

Truth is.. Kanye was acting like a jackass, but apparently, some people can't handle the truth from Mr. Obama. Just imagine if Obama came out and said Aliens were living in Area 51. People would probably start jumping off buildings, quitting their jobs, killing people, or someother highly retarded illogical thing to do.

The future equals.. no comment. *
No, you're absolutely right. This should not matter at all. And it doesn't to me at all.
The thing I brought had nothing to do with the whole Kanye thing. It was far bigger.

Now you're right, people do watch other forms of entertainment and see bad stuff in them. The only difference is that.. those are MADE fictional. Even the youngest kid knows that. But rap music, they portrait it as if all that's true. And to be back it up, they do it. Right? I mean like they talk about carrying guns and killing people.. well buncha rappers HAVE carried guns and ARE in jail for killing people. We all know that in the rap game.. the "baddest" rapper is considered the "hardest", which makes him superior and more popular. No?
That's the point I'm trying to make. Unlike those made up movies and other genres, rap is VERY influential and not just in America. All over. ESPECIALLY in third world countries where crimes are high as it is and protection is "endangered".

And to compare rap to country? Come on! A song about a little bar fight is FARRRRRR less inferior a song about killing people for the fun of it, having sex with "braods" in the clubs and treating women as if their sex objects.
THAT'S! one thing I hate with all my heart. Every rap song is about treating women as if they're nothing more than a pleasure tool for the fellas. And the sad part is.. some women believe it too.

Arrrghh.. I could go on and on about how bad (certain) mainstream rap is for our community and the world.. and the fact that OUR VERY OWN PRESIDENT listens to it and supports it, doesn't sit well with me.
Like I said before.. it's proven too.. majority of the kids growing up will only take the BAD, not the good that's taught to them. Because when they're young, there's nothing better than looking cool.

And a few posts back, I don't know who said this.. I think AvegnedWolf? Yeah it's true, parents have SUCH a huge roll in this, but most of the stuff people learn isn't from their parents.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:20 PM   #54
Rockman

Post Thanks / Like
Rockman is an unknown quantity at this point

its all about the parental ring its like voodoo O_O
Rockman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:45 PM   #55
Iplay2win
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Iplay2win is an unknown quantity at this point

<div style="position:fixed; bottom:0; right:0"></a> </div>

Now we have a Kayne West Picture at the bottom right...lol

Old 09-22-2009, 08:19 PM   #56
AnimeGirl4evr
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
AnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enough

Lol @ kanye being in the corner.. Haha.

"I hope your bullet holes become mouths that say my name because I'm the..."
AnimeGirl4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:56 AM   #57
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Asshole, I've long since stopped trying to explain my reasons for why I both like and dislike rap, especially mainstream, but your reasons are part of my reasons. On that we agree.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 02:00 PM   #58
SoLevitated

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 56
SoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enoughSoLevitated will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (asshole @ Sep. 18 2009,09:26)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Sep. 18 2009,00:46)]The problem with the argument is most people, kids included, already listen to mainstream rap. While some of them will or already do look up to the President and will emulate him to some degree, I still think they'd emulate more than just listening to rap. He listens to rap, but doesn't live his life in a negative way, nor does he let his daughters. I just think the kids could, or should, look at the whole picture and take away the positive aspects of his life.

If they're going to listen to rap, it'll probably be because they already do, or want to out of their own free will.

Edit: ... Mega, did you just claim Chris ******* beating Rihanna was scripted? Elaborate.
Yeah, you really think that?
I mean our whole lives we've been told to do good, good, and good. But we ALWAYS seek that thrill of doing bad.

Every person really knows whats right from wrong, but most people will choose wrong just to seek that thrill. These rappers know that the music they're putting out is hurting their community, but they don't care.

Arrrghh.. I hope I'm making sense. It's too early in the morning. Lol.

<span style='color:red'>(Asshole's>First Sentence>Yeah, you really think that?
I mean our whole lives we've been told to do good, good, and good. But we ALWAYS seek that thrill of doing bad.)</span>
This Would be the Only Thing I Agree On.
Mostly Why people do bad is Because WE/THEY
are spoiled by OUR parents,
therefore we become stubborn.
I also speak for myself as the same way
we all are stubborn in our own way.
if out parents had whopped our asses
a little more that they did we would
have been successful and Rich.
__
cant see why this is my favorite topic lol.

Old 09-28-2009, 12:29 AM   #59
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

oboma is so fine omg Lol
Old 09-28-2009, 10:02 AM   #60
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

You're a freak, Nikki Minaj. Lol.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote