SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Links

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[MUSIC] [Official Mixtape]DcaS - Flight Gear ZeroUnlim Links 0 08-23-2011 12:42 AM
[MUSIC] DcaS - The Space Explorer | Official Artist Page ZeroUnlim Links 0 06-30-2011 02:12 PM

Old 04-21-2012, 05:55 AM   #1
ZeroUnlim
SFO Patriot

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 74
ZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the rough
Visit ZeroUnlim's YouTube
Wink DcaS | My Soundcloud

Hey fam, so you've all heard the "SFO Rap". Well, for those of you that don't know, I'm actually an artist and stuff!

I guess I prefer artist over "rapper" because that's what I am. I love the sound (I also mix, master & produce a bit). I just ordered new equipment, so I'm having loads of fun, as well as being on total lock down during occasional spare time, with some of my most trusted partners in crime.

And no, I'm not up for rap battles you silly geese.
Again I'm an artist, so I don't mess with all of that kid show rap. I try to portray a message regardless of what kids today think, because most rap that pumps through your stereo system has either a screwed up message or no message at all. But hey, I still like to have fun every now and then, naw sayin' (I mean, I did make the SFO rap haha).

Either way, I'm in New York and I do occasional shows, if you'd like to keep up with some let me know! My next show for those of you in the NYC area is at 43'rd street & 5'th avenue this Wednesday.

Well, here's the main attraction: http://soundcloud.com/DcaS3

Enjoy!
Old 04-21-2012, 10:09 AM   #2
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: DcaS | My Soundcloud

Nice man, keep doing youthing man because obviously u good at being a artist. Back to the hood and free the world was cool.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:17 PM   #3
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1181
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Re: DcaS | My Soundcloud

You have the voice of a tiny man O_o

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:43 PM   #4
Rank1Champion
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rank1Champion will become famous soon enoughRank1Champion will become famous soon enoughRank1Champion will become famous soon enoughRank1Champion will become famous soon enoughRank1Champion will become famous soon enoughRank1Champion will become famous soon enoughRank1Champion will become famous soon enoughRank1Champion will become famous soon enoughRank1Champion will become famous soon enoughRank1Champion will become famous soon enoughRank1Champion will become famous soon enough

downloaded story of a moment and still you. them joints sound official. good stuff man

- i tried so hard and got so far -

- in the end it doesn't even matter -
Rank1Champion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:54 PM   #5
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Artist > Rapper.

Known Fact. You have to see the Art in things to truly become great at it and get the most from it. (IMO)
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:37 PM   #6
Dark_slice
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 12
Dark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura about

sounds good dude, keep doing it!
Dark_slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:13 AM   #7
ZeroUnlim
SFO Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
ZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the rough

Appreciate the feedback fam.

Luxy probably said it pretty well, you do have to see the art in things to truly appreciate it, as well as create it.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:50 AM   #8
x~Silver~x
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
x~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enough

sounds great keep up the good work bro

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Clan Leader of Marvel Inc
Best Ryu Of 2011
Xmas Ghost Winner (Event)
x~Silver~x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 03:38 PM   #9
ZeroUnlim
SFO Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, my next show's coming up on May 25'th if anyone's in the area. I'm writing hella songs with other artists right now to produce some amazing collaborations. Stay tuned!
Old 05-11-2012, 07:02 PM   #10
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 189
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

You make me so proud. ;_;

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:40 AM   #11
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

got dat nujabes swag on' em