SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gaming LegacyofKain General 0 06-24-2008 04:17 AM
Element gaming (-ReY619RvD-) Links 2 01-26-2007 04:57 PM
Gaming universe! vx_unicom Links 17 09-07-2006 07:01 PM
Is mystic gaming still down? Ryusavenge513 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 1 07-07-2006 04:47 PM

Old 05-12-2014, 02:35 PM   #26
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 194
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube
Default Re: Are you a gaming optimist or a pessimist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
Shadowslayer dude chill. When did you because such a hater? Also I didn't make this thread because of battlefield.
ya tell him dude, shadow is becoming such a hater all of sudden. like omg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
1st of all i was talking about the new duke nukem that game out 3 years ago. I did buy it from game stop it was only a dollar. It really was very cheesy and i would get stuck in between stuff and couldnt get out. I had worst camera angles than the avatar last air-bender game. The voted it worst game of the year. I was like it can be that bad.... It was.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2011/0...tly-offensive/
Now i don't even agree with the whole thing but the game is trash. Buy that **** for yourself and don't question me.

Secondly, 2k14 and nba live 14 are 2 completely different games. I was hyped for nba live 14 to come out because they havent made one since 08 and i always like nba live more than nba 2k. So i got the game at $60 dollars and i was so disappointed. Everybody was mad skinny and ugly lol. 2k14 had so many more features than nba live 14. All the characters looked like cartoons. I took it back can got a 12 month xbl membership like 6 days after i bought it.

Again nba live and nba 2k are completely different games.... And Again... dont question me with nonsense.
dude, you were the one that quoted me on this post who brought this to me 1st ight, ok with this message"Bruuhhh duke nukem is not a game you'd enjoy for any span of time". Page 2

If a game is bad it's bad. Like nba live 2014.. Page 2

so stop trying to think this thread is all about you. so you stop with ur nonsense and rant on my opinion posts (especially in this thread). nuff said on you. You should learn to leave some ppl alone whenever they wanna post their own comments dude.

IGNs: Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff Moderator of 2018
Modes: Proj-D/Unvind
#1 SFO Clan of 2002: (TRG)=Terror-Rage-Gangz
Characters: Bison/Ryu

Last edited by Shadow_Raichu; 05-12-2014 at 02:39 PM.
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 03:05 PM   #27
donkios
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 189
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
mixed of both, im neutral mostly.

but...

finding good keeps you playing... finding bad throws you away from.
so to enjoy a game you have to be neutral to actually understand the stand point of the creator of th egame. otherwise you base yourself on pure opinions and how you like or not that style of game.

for every bad i find, i try to find a good.
if i find too much bad and cannot really find good. then and only then can i say the game sucked badly.

block, you are a pessimist person... you threw out games the same day you tryed them. and not only once. but often. so i'd say you are a pessimist... exemple, MvC3 !
Agreed. But i'm starting to think I lean towards pessimist, been giving up on a lot of games lately. Dark Souls 2, Tales of Xilia, FF7 (Yup, never beat it),

I started playing KH 1.5 HD Remix yesterday and im not enjoying it as much as I should be because of the ****ty camera angles... but I know it'll get good as soon as the story progresses. For all the people that think that games dont progress as time goes on... you're crazy. This is starting to make me not want to buy Tales of Symphonia and maybe go Return FFX HD
donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:21 PM   #28
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1304
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexxar View Post
ya tell him dude, shadow is becoming such a hater all of sudden. like omg.

dude, you were the one that quoted me on this post who brought this to me 1st ight, ok with this message"Bruuhhh duke nukem is not a game you'd enjoy for any span of time". Page 2

If a game is bad it's bad. Like nba live 2014.. Page 2

so stop trying to think this thread is all about you. so you stop with ur nonsense and rant on my opinion posts (especially in this thread). nuff said on you. You should learn to leave some ppl alone whenever they wanna post their own comments dude.
my dude... Are you mental? You said you like to have games and enjoy them for a life time... All I said was duke nukem was a horrible game and you tool it person some how... I really don't know how your logic works. My comment was not an attack towards you or anybody for that matter.
I don't think this thread is about me... The whole forum is.

Seriously tho you attacked ne for no reason. Came at me hella sideways. I'll mark you out next time playboy.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:26 PM   #29
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
mixed of both, im neutral mostly.

but...

finding good keeps you playing... finding bad throws you away from.
so to enjoy a game you have to be neutral to actually understand the stand point of the creator of th egame. otherwise you base yourself on pure opinions and how you like or not that style of game.

for every bad i find, i try to find a good.
if i find too much bad and cannot really find good. then and only then can i say the game sucked badly.

block, you are a pessimist person... you threw out games the same day you tryed them. and not only once. but often. so i'd say you are a pessimist... exemple, MvC3 !
I actually agree with for once when it comes to gaming yo. There are some things in a game I cannot deal with and it will hinder me from finish it for example if the game has terrible voice acting its very hard for me to like a game or finish it. In order for me to finish it, it has to be REALLY good in other aspects man. But yeah I totally agree with ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
Agreed. But i'm starting to think I lean towards pessimist, been giving up on a lot of games lately. Dark Souls 2, Tales of Xilia, FF7 (Yup, never beat it),

I started playing KH 1.5 HD Remix yesterday and im not enjoying it as much as I should be because of the ****ty camera angles... but I know it'll get good as soon as the story progresses. For all the people that think that games dont progress as time goes on... you're crazy. This is starting to make me not want to buy Tales of Symphonia and maybe go Return FFX HD
I hear FFX HD is really good though. That is actually my next HD remake to play after I finish up Tales of Symphonia. Also Tales of Symphonia is extremely good story and character wise, but lacks in other departments (gameplay especially laggs behind newer tales games).
Also its very hard for me to finish up xillia and graces f because of the voice acting lol, but the gameplay is fun. I like in Symphonia that you can change the voices to japanese. All tales should have this option seriously.
Old 05-12-2014, 05:51 PM   #30
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 189
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

I sold Xilia.. the story wasnt cutting it for me. Boring characters and a slow developing story :\

The new Tales of Zestiria, Ragnarok Odyssey Ace and Drakengard 3 look really good. I'm getting back into console gaming since the school year is over
donkios is offline   Reply With Quote