SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
17 hours of gaming..... SolidSnake76 General 26 12-15-2010 04:16 AM
Gaming LegacyofKain General 0 06-24-2008 05:17 AM
Gaming render LAB~MONSTER Banners, Avatars and Images 8 02-06-2007 07:15 PM
Element gaming (-ReY619RvD-) Links 2 01-26-2007 05:57 PM

Old 09-07-2012, 02:34 AM   #1
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice
Default the PX gaming community

please bear with me if this is kinda delay, but i cant help but to express this thought...with the birth of SFX, the doorway has been opened for infinite possibilities of not just having one game for the project-x community (SFO), it opens the future for more possible games in the community:

-we now have a fighting game
-followed by a firt person shooting game
so whats probably next?

that being said, id like to invite everyone to share their 'wishes' on what other type of games you hope the project-x community can have:

personally, id love TMyApp to come up with a racing game
yes! a race category
itll probably be less type of game to work on in terms of: it doesnt involve creating attacks, contacts/offense/supers or weapons

he could come up with ways for us to customize vehicles, stages, scenes
of course lag cannot be avoided, but im looking forward for it

so tell me what other game categories you wish PX can have?
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:44 AM   #2
frognap

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
frognap is an unknown quantity at this pointfrognap is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: the PX gaming community

dev idea :
using the gaming system he developed in the engine of sfx to make a social street fighter online themed game, if he is allowed to without running into problems.

pick the hair, and clothing textures / meshes to customize the character and walk free and chat or do pvp in 3d.
its just an idea and not a "must", and serves no other purpose as to add to the thread topic.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:36 AM   #3
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 187
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

I'd prefer he puts his time into fixing and perfecting the games already made rather than making a bunch of flawed games

& lol @ Frognap wanting barbies

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:51 AM   #4
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
I'd prefer he puts his time into fixing and perfecting the games already made rather than making a bunch of flawed games
yes donkios, that thought already crossed my mind and i guess the same as everyone else

but i believe the reason why Tmyapp created SFX (aside from the lulz factor) is for him to break away free (escape) from the arduous bulk of work/tasks hes facing everyday on SFO, sort of a breather for him

but these are just wishful thinking, doesnt hurt does it(?)
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:22 AM   #5
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Alot of fun glitchy games is alot better than one perfect game!

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:03 AM   #6
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodpack View Post
the reason why Tmyapp created SFX (aside from the lulz factor) is for him to break away free (escape) from the arduous bulk of work/tasks hes facing everyday on SFO
The real reason was given by tmyapp himself when SFX came out.
reason being that his favorite games of old were FPS, like duke nukem, quake and wolfenstein 3D. he always dreamed of creating his own FPS game but never really did it. so when it came to it, he tryed to create one, the why now and not before, its because we barely had any real programming language that could do games in browser with visual graphics. so when unity 3D came in, it was time to try it. and so SFX was created.

thats the reason he gave us when SFX came out.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:19 PM   #7
(SXA)crip

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 46
(SXA)crip is an unknown quantity at this point

I say we add more characters to SFX, i'd love to walk around as Sakura with my Roller and dominate

(SXA)crip is offline   Reply With Quote