SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BEST INTRO EVER Kim-Kam General 6 08-03-2010 02:06 AM
A new intro Mercedes04 New Features 18 04-13-2007 06:21 PM
The best intro iv ever seen OnagaX Links 7 07-17-2006 04:50 PM
Gaming trivia show SSJKarma RaNdOm iNsAnItY 113 06-11-2006 01:50 AM
Gaming trivia show SSJKarma RaNdOm iNsAnItY 197 10-28-2005 06:10 PM

Old 09-15-2012, 01:50 PM   #1
PENZEL
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about
Default Quick intro for a gaming TV show

Well as you know, I use to do videos etc. Long story short my dedication to video editing landed me a job as a video editor and director of a gaming TV show here in Puerto Rico. I wanted to demonstrate an intro for one of the segments called "Rock, Paper, Headshot".

It's in spanish but yeah here :

https://vimeo.com/49496886

I used a rock texture i had mixed but for some reason after I saved it and turned my PC back on the next day it didn't. But still it looks cool imo.

Last edited by PENZEL; 09-15-2012 at 01:54 PM.
PENZEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:14 PM   #2
DrunkenMasta
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 13
DrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Quick intro for a gaming TV show

Its pretty good Penz, however I think you should make how long the text is in front of the user, so there is ample time to read it all, and not have it turn so quick.

Also maybe re position your bullet holes? I'm not saying its bad by all means, but play with it if you like.

Also, hi.
DrunkenMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:43 PM   #3
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations on landing the job. Proud of you, Penz. It always seemed clear (at least to me) that you strived for a professional level in video editing.

The segment intro is very cool. The only thing's I'd quibble about are the gunshots/bulletholes (mainly the first one, happens so quickly that it barely noticed it until the second one popped up), and the sound effects for each gunshot.

Something, I'm not sure what, seemed off about the sound. Sorry I can't pinpoint. (I guess the audio didn't match the visual of seeing glass shot through.)

Great work, overall, though.

I still have a Vimeo, so maybe I'll start stalking you.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:39 PM   #4
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

This is my recent one

https://vimeo.com/51327331

@DM: Hey bud how's it going man ? Add me on FB !

@Tit: Yeah man. If it wasn't for SFO I wouldn't be where I'm at. =)
Old 10-15-2012, 02:02 AM   #5
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

well, what can i say...its an impressive piece of work
would love to see it in other fonts, but thats just me
keep it up and best of luck on your endeavors
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:08 AM   #6
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Would do it better but it's what they ask for and what they ask for is lame lol.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:05 AM   #7
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Sweet, but agreed on the font.

Didn't notice until just now this thread is from last month. :[

I missed it the first time.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:08 PM   #8
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Font is fine if you look at it from another perspective.

You've got to realize that not everything has to match to it's perfection because of the concept of the segment

HOWEVER, I DID wanted to fix it but like I said, if they want it like that, It's gotta go like that lol. That's why I get paid lol. But trust me, I DID wanted to change it but oh wellz. Cakes and gays
Old 10-15-2012, 09:48 PM   #9
x~Silver~x
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
x~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enough

Congrats on the job =)

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Clan Leader of Marvel Inc
Best Ryu Of 2011
Xmas Ghost Winner (Event)
x~Silver~x is offline   Reply With Quote