SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
T-Pain feross Banners, Avatars and Images 7 11-08-2007 02:07 PM
Pain in the ... Americanbadass Banners, Avatars and Images 16 10-12-2007 01:59 PM
RD Is A Pain ZERO~GS New Features 10 05-10-2007 11:38 AM
Pain pt. 1 J-Kwn RaNdOm iNsAnItY 5 02-07-2007 08:25 PM

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 11:57 PM   #26
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: My Pain

Just gonna answer you one single thing here that you seem to be missing the point on...

none of us have in-game powers over profiles.
only TMyApp does, and thats why its gonna take some times to do.
it will happen, you will not lose anything... but you have to understand that you're not the only asking this kind of things.
we will do the job, you will kep everything you had before it.
but you will have to wait patiently.

This joke was cruel, this joke wasn't supposed to happen, i'm even gonna ask for a whole new security to be added in order for this not to happen again. but in then, its all TMyApp who has to do it. he still works on the game here and there, we still are talking to him, we still do things with his help. but these things takes some time. gotta be patient.

thats all im gonna say, no bashing, no flaming, not mad at all. on the contrary i understand the predicament and if it hapenned to me, i'd be utterly enraged. but aside form waiting patiently, there is nothing we can do to help you. we will bug tmyapp to resolve this the fastest we can and thats all we can do.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:16 AM   #27
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook
Default Re: My Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny~Latios View Post
Welp, thanks staff for being unable to fix my problem.

Although I figured it was as simple as taking away VIP, apparently its not. So I apologize of even attempting to task u with this assignment of monstrous proportions.

So because of a little prank, I guess my status is irreversible now.

Coolbeans.

P.S

Nope Liquid I dont have time for your smart remarks that u always seem to throw in my topics, as well as banning me from others.

This topic was not a joke from me btw, there was no need to post in the COM section because several staff already seemed as if theyd address the situation between the two topics dealing with this situation.

If its not about removing my VIP, I dont want to have any bashing comments from MODs that love to be thrown around just because u guys can post in closed topics. It wont due any good or porve anything. I am not pleased.
Stop whining ... You guys have a extreme habit of trolling. (Thus the banishment in the "other" topic you speak of )
.. It's like the boy who cries wolf type of situation.
But please, do go on about how we "abuse" the power when you clearly was in the wrong. Lol, but that's another topic you can PM me about, and i'll be happy to hear that plead, if it makes it any better.

It's nice that you reply days later of my comment, but yet you STILL have not made such topic.
Does not matter if we do nor don't know about the situation, but rather the colors that you claim you lost?
Rather for us to try to find in the pages of this topic, it'll be more simpler to just look at it in Contact A Mod, where you get DIRECT answers?
Point blank ... It'll be BETTER if you did .. I don't want to hear that "I don't have time" crap ... If you can make a full topic in R.I and still reply, a simple "create thread" click in contact a mod was all I asking, with the info of your colors that were missing. (Point being of me asking if you are serious or not .. because all your post in this topic is LIKE DISS!!!! with the extreme dramatic over-exaggerating look .. )

Seriously, my post wasn't even that dramatic for you to even reply like that. (You should of expected that .. I don't sugar code), but realisticly speaking, we are really not going to take it seriously if you put it here. We get the idea of it (NOW) and TF addressed it within the other topic. (And Karma did so now)

Sooo you can either put a topic in CAM about whats MISSING on your account, or it's just going to be even a "longer" wait on top of the wait that you are going through. Seriously. =/
And if not even cooperate with such situations, then good luck my man.

Last edited by LiquidSnake78; 10-26-2012 at 12:23 AM.
Closed Thread