Emo talk! Bandit04 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 57 09-28-2006 07:58 PM

Old 07-02-2014, 03:55 PM   #26
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road
Default Re: NBA Talk

All I know is Kyrie and Andrew are about to be reeking havoc in our backcourt for the Cavs. If Embid was healthy and we went with him, I wouldn't mind LeBron coming back, but with Wiggins I hope we can sign a guy like Gordon Hayward or Chandler Parsons and forget about Lebron.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:00 PM   #27
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6427
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

I like how the Bucks traded and got Jason Kidd as their coach. Its always funny to me when a coach gets traded.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 11:49 PM   #28
Dark_Paladin_X

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

A few points in here. Where to start?

If Melo ever did go to Houston, I don't think it owuld help them. There are few big egos on that team already. Players who want the ball in their hands and get fussy when they don't. Adding Melo to the mix would only make it worse.

After watching the draft, I see the Heat's big 3 staying with these rumored pay cuts. Lebron isn't gonna just call out a player as "best in the draft" and having Miami get that same guy if it didn't mean that they would take a pay cut to actually get people there.

As for the Cavs... oh boy, The fact that this makes their third #1 pick in 4 years (Irving, Bennett, and Wiggins), in addition to a top 3 pick (Waiters) and 1 top 5 pick (Thompson). All in the last 4 years. If they don't make the playoffs this year, the need to be banned from the draft lottery or something lol

Jason Kidd needed to get off of his high horse. After only one season, he really thought he deserved to have decision making powers. He deserved to be traded. Good Luck getting the Bucks to the playoffs lol
Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 07:49 PM   #29
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Paladin_X View Post
A few points in here. Where to start?

If Melo ever did go to Houston, I don't think it owuld help them. There are few big egos on that team already. Players who want the ball in their hands and get fussy when they don't. Adding Melo to the mix would only make it worse.

After watching the draft, I see the Heat's big 3 staying with these rumored pay cuts. Lebron isn't gonna just call out a player as "best in the draft" and having Miami get that same guy if it didn't mean that they would take a pay cut to actually get people there.

As for the Cavs... oh boy, The fact that this makes their third #1 pick in 4 years (Irving, Bennett, and Wiggins), in addition to a top 3 pick (Waiters) and 1 top 5 pick (Thompson). All in the last 4 years. If they don't make the playoffs this year, the need to be banned from the draft lottery or something lol

Jason Kidd needed to get off of his high horse. After only one season, he really thought he deserved to have decision making powers. He deserved to be traded. Good Luck getting the Bucks to the playoffs lol
Just because you get alot of players in the draft doesn't mean they should automaticly make the playoffs. Those guys are still young plus we had bad coaches and just a bad managing period over the years. Plus it takes years getting that chemistry. Also Bennett is not really a top pick. We only got him because that draft was probably the weakest in draft history. As for Waiters he will get moved. As much as I love watching him play he deserves to be a starter somewhere else where he is the primary ball-handler so you will be seeing him get moved. Him and Irving both have they same playstyle and it doesn't mix. Would love to have Waiters has the 6th man though.
Old 07-04-2014, 05:45 PM   #30
Dark_Paladin_X

Post Thanks / Like
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
Just because you get alot of players in the draft doesn't mean they should automaticly make the playoffs. Those guys are still young plus we had bad coaches and just a bad managing period over the years. Plus it takes years getting that chemistry. Also Bennett is not really a top pick. We only got him because that draft was probably the weakest in draft history. As for Waiters he will get moved. As much as I love watching him play he deserves to be a starter somewhere else where he is the primary ball-handler so you will be seeing him get moved. Him and Irving both have they same playstyle and it doesn't mix. Would love to have Waiters has the 6th man though.
My issue with the Cavs is that they've been out of the playoffs for 4 years. They should have made SOME progress. Even the management did not want to be back in the draft lottery and they end getting another #1 pick. They ended the season 10th in the East, .402 record and still wasn't even gonna catch the Knicks, let alone the Hawks, for a playoff spot. While the Raptors went even longer without a playoff appearance, they made moves and brought in players that will help them get back there instead of hoping on the draft to save them.

Something I didn't mention before was also that the team appears to have some chemistry issues (in my opinion). How many coaches has the Cavs gone through in the same amount of time? That is separate issue by itself lol
Old 07-05-2014, 12:22 PM   #31
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
My issue with the Cavs is that they've been out of the playoffs for 4 years. They should have made SOME progress. Even the management did not want to be back in the draft lottery and they end getting another #1 pick. They ended the season 10th in the East, .402 record and still wasn't even gonna catch the Knicks, let alone the Hawks, for a playoff spot. While the Raptors went even longer without a playoff appearance, they made moves and brought in players that will help them get back there instead of hoping on the draft to save them.

Something I didn't mention before was also that the team appears to have some chemistry issues (in my opinion). How many coaches has the Cavs gone through in the same amount of time? That is separate issue by itself lol
Well of course we have been out of the playoffs for 4 years bro we were in REBUILDING MODE like many of other teams. Toronto, Bobcats, Nets, and many more was the first time they made the playoffs in how many years? It takes time to rebuild a team bro and at first the Cavs were tanking in the beginning of the season because what is the point in making the playoffs for an 8th spot if you're going to get put out in the first around? Its better to lose and have a chance at a top pick rather then being mediocre and then getting put out in the first round. Every GM knows this man lol no one wants to be stuck in the middle of the road. This season you will see a new Cavs team. I think are rebuilding procress is over and we will try to make the playoffs and make a good run. As for chemistry issues and coaches yeah you're right man we have chemistry issues. These are a group of young guys still learning to play together. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook weren't good overnight. Every teams goes through its fair share of coaches and takes their lumps. Just look at the lakers man. This is about to be their 3rd coach.
Old 07-05-2014, 02:51 PM   #32
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
Well of course we have been out of the playoffs for 4 years bro we were in REBUILDING MODE like many of other teams. Toronto, Bobcats, Nets, and many more was the first time they made the playoffs in how many years? It takes time to rebuild a team bro and at first the Cavs were tanking in the beginning of the season because what is the point in making the playoffs for an 8th spot if you're going to get put out in the first around? Its better to lose and have a chance at a top pick rather then being mediocre and then getting put out in the first round. Every GM knows this man lol no one wants to be stuck in the middle of the road. This season you will see a new Cavs team. I think are rebuilding procress is over and we will try to make the playoffs and make a good run. As for chemistry issues and coaches yeah you're right man we have chemistry issues. These are a group of young guys still learning to play together. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook weren't good overnight. Every teams goes through its fair share of coaches and takes their lumps. Just look at the lakers man. This is about to be their 3rd coach.
The Cavs weren't tanking.. They just weren't that good under Mike Brown and his offense (if you can call it that). The team has been given 5 (!!!!!!) top 5 picks.. 3 were the first pick, and 1 was Top-3. Usually, winning the lottery or receiving a high pick would help turn a team around.. The Cavs are led by monkeys though.. No basketball acumen at all. It shouldn't take this long to turn around a team at this point, especially a team in the Eastern Conference.

The Bobcats and Raptors were in arguably worst positions (mind you, the Bobcats should've won the lottery twice.. For A Davis and Noels, but got screwed despite having the worst record in the league) and are still in a better position than the Cavs.

And KD and Westbrook were fantastic the moment they stepped on the court.
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 04:21 PM   #33
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [VIP]Killer View Post
The Cavs weren't tanking.. They just weren't that good under Mike Brown and his offense (if you can call it that). The team has been given 5 (!!!!!!) top 5 picks.. 3 were the first pick, and 1 was Top-3. Usually, winning the lottery or receiving a high pick would help turn a team around.. The Cavs are led by monkeys though.. No basketball acumen at all. It shouldn't take this long to turn around a team at this point, especially a team in the Eastern Conference.

The Bobcats and Raptors were in arguably worst positions (mind you, the Bobcats should've won the lottery twice.. For A Davis and Noels, but got screwed despite having the worst record in the league) and are still in a better position than the Cavs.

And KD and Westbrook were fantastic the moment they stepped on the court.
I don't think the Raptors or Bobcats are in a better position then the Cavs man. Raptors are about to lose Kyle Lowry in free agency and got put out in the first round by brooklyn and Bobcats got put out in the first round. So they're both stuck with pretty much not a good lottery pick and the Raptors will most likely lose their best player in free agency. And top picks usaully don't turn a franchise around unless you're getting a LeBron, Kevin, Durant, Kobe, ect ect. None of those type of players have been in these recent drafts (I mean cmon now Anthony Bennett? Dude barely played), but now with Andrew Wiggins and Kyrie teaming up and a decent hiring in David Blatt. Things about about to turn around in Cleveland. Wiggins, Parker, and Embiid are specials players that can turn a franchise around and Cleveland got one of those players probably the best out of the bunch depending on if Embiid gets healthy. I thought Kyrie was that guy who can turn a franchise around, but hes just a great player that can be apart of a mix of other good players. This Cavs team is just oozing with potiential. They've done the right thing building through the draft over these years.

Edit:

Ignore the Kyle Lowry part he re-signed today.

Last edited by FadeToBlack; 07-05-2014 at 05:05 PM.
FadeToBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 06:30 AM   #34
Dark_Paladin_X

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta go with VIPKiller about the Cavs management. They have made PLENTY of dumb decision in my opinion. The coach hirings for one, second is the player development. If building through the draft is what they had planned, then they were not trying to properly do that with Anthony Bennett. He has the potential, but needed to grow at a bit of a slower pace. They should have sent him to D-League for a bit instead of being too full of pride and not sending a 1st pick down when he clearly needed it. His performance was terrible this season, and he probably feels like crap too cuz they set the bar higher than what he was ready for in his first year.

Very bad decision in my opinion.
Old 07-06-2014, 10:20 AM   #35
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 187
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

bobcats (hornets) #1

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 12:15 PM   #36
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Gotta go with VIPKiller about the Cavs management. They have made PLENTY of dumb decision in my opinion. The coach hirings for one, second is the player development. If building through the draft is what they had planned, then they were not trying to properly do that with Anthony Bennett. He has the potential, but needed to grow at a bit of a slower pace. They should have sent him to D-League for a bit instead of being too full of pride and not sending a 1st pick down when he clearly needed it. His performance was terrible this season, and he probably feels like crap too cuz they set the bar higher than what he was ready for in his first year.

Very bad decision in my opinion.
Nothing to disagree with here about Cavs management. They have made questionable decisions, but before Bennett's injury after he came back after being DNP'd so many times he was playing some good basketball. He had a rough start to the season no doubt, but he started playing good when Varejao went down with an injury and he got more minutes. For casuals it might look like he had a terrible season, but I'm a Cavs fan who actually watched most of the games this season. His confidence isn't shot and he doesn't feel like crap or anything because he was playing really good before injury when he was put back in the rotation. And honestly I don't think he needed the D-League that would of probably just made things worse. Instead they told him to get his ass in shape because that's all he really needed. He was in bad shape and had bad conditioning. He didn't need the d-league he just needed to get in shape.

Last edited by FadeToBlack; 07-07-2014 at 12:21 PM.
FadeToBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 02:42 PM   #37
Dark_Paladin_X

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed that he started playing better and was glad to hear that. Being Canadian, I was hoping for the best with Bennett (as I did for Thompson and will for Wiggins). I can only hope that aside from getting more minutes, that he actually shows more development and that the team actually makes it to the playoffs (and not hoping for another lottery/top pick once again)
Old 07-08-2014, 04:56 PM   #38
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Danny Granger signed a two year contract with Miami is what I'm reading. Lord have mercy, now if Lebron re-sign, it's over.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:00 PM   #39
-InNeRSoul-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 381
-InNeRSoul- is an unknown quantity at this point-InNeRSoul- is an unknown quantity at this point-InNeRSoul- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
Danny Granger signed a two year contract with Miami is what I'm reading. Lord have mercy, now if Lebron re-sign, it's over.
Lebrons nd melo is waiting for bosh to decide on houston then both will sign with miami
Old 07-08-2014, 05:04 PM   #40
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -InNeRSoul- View Post
Lebrons nd melo is waiting for bosh to decide on houston then both will sign with miami
Do you think they really need Chris Bosh though? He's really not that consistant.
Old 07-08-2014, 07:41 PM   #41
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I hope Bosh leaves. Miami doesn't use him right at all.

3rd option
playing out of position
being the main rim protector

Miami "fans" always underrating Bosh.
Old 07-08-2014, 07:44 PM   #42
PauLLy222
[ Banned By: blanka09 ]

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 293
PauLLy222 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Do you think they really need Chris Bosh though? He's really not that consistant.

I would say they dont. But who am I to say.
PauLLy222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 08:02 PM   #43
Dark_Paladin_X

Post Thanks / Like

Granger going to the Heat to play backup to Lebron who will eat up most of the minutes. He'll want out if Lebron leaves and they don't win.

About Melo and Lebron going to the same team. Doubt it. BOTH play the same position, BOTH want to be a starter, and BOTH want the ball in their hands. That is doomed for failure in my opinion. I also do not predict Melo taking any significant pay cut which is what the Heat wanted of the potentially former Big 3 yes? So that they can get other people to come and actually want to take more than then minimum.

Houston still has some work to do. I think they need a few more pieces and some team chemistry. The egos that's already there need to be toned down or they might not do any better than they did this passed season. I think Bosh would do fine there. He won't be the main guy (which is what he wants), he'll get to start, and he can be a great helper and stretch the floor, hit some long 2s and 3s, and create space for Dwight to work
Old 07-08-2014, 08:49 PM   #44
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
Granger going to the Heat to play backup to Lebron who will eat up most of the minutes. He'll want out if Lebron leaves and they don't win.

About Melo and Lebron going to the same team. Doubt it. BOTH play the same position, BOTH want to be a starter, and BOTH want the ball in their hands. That is doomed for failure in my opinion. I also do not predict Melo taking any significant pay cut which is what the Heat wanted of the potentially former Big 3 yes? So that they can get other people to come and actually want to take more than then minimum.

Houston still has some work to do. I think they need a few more pieces and some team chemistry. The egos that's already there need to be toned down or they might not do any better than they did this passed season. I think Bosh would do fine there. He won't be the main guy (which is what he wants), he'll get to start, and he can be a great helper and stretch the floor, hit some long 2s and 3s, and create space for Dwight to work
Melo plays 4 now.. But can roll into the 3.

As can LeBron.. They're special players. LeBron would probably roll to the 3 more likely since Melo is the better scorer from the post (and well.. everywhere on the court)
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 11:19 PM   #45
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

Of course Melo and Lebron would be starters that's a no brainer. They're superstars man they can play different position s if they're both on the floor together. As for them both wanting the ball in their hand that isn't true. Lebron is unselfish and wouldn't mind deferring to Melo at all. On most given nights I bet Melo would take more shots and they both can play off ball especially carmelo. He makes his move in the post quick and can be a spot up shooter at any time. Lebron and Melo could work bro. Lebron can make any situation work.

Bosh in Houston would be a GREAT fit for bosh. He would be 2nd scoring option, won't have to play out of position, and he has Dwight as the main rim protector and banging down there because Bosh already said he doesn't like being down there in the post banging for rebounds and what not. Even though he can do it that's not his strong suit. Miami had him doing stuff he isn't comfortable with.

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [VIP]Killer View Post
Melo plays 4 now.. But can roll into the 3.

As can LeBron.. They're special players. LeBron would probably roll to the 3 more likely since Melo is the better scorer from the post (and well.. everywhere on the court)
I wouldn't say Carmelo is better at scoring everywhere on the court. He can't drive better then Lebron or draw fouls like Lebron. Only thing I give Melo the edge over Lebron offensively is spot up shooting and probably shooting period. Lebron can shoot too though and his post game is probably just as good. They have a different arsenal on how they score, but Lebron is more efficient with his scoring.
Old 07-09-2014, 02:46 PM   #46
-InNeRSoul-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 381
-InNeRSoul- is an unknown quantity at this point-InNeRSoul- is an unknown quantity at this point-InNeRSoul- is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe they want bosh to leave cause melo wants to join lebron they should just be blunt its all business so no reason for bosh to be salty.
Old 07-09-2014, 02:58 PM   #47
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Rumours is swirling that Cavs are making cap room for Lebron James and his other Miami Heat teammates.

Melo in another hand is waiting for Lebron James to make his decision, so he can make his. Whether joining him or not.

Houston Rockets is offering Chris Bosh 88m(which is overprice imo but w.e), he should take it and leave Miami Heat, hes not being utilize properly right now in Miami Heat anyway. Plus Miami Heat don't want him back that's what i'm sensing.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 04:04 PM   #48
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by estset View Post
Rumours is swirling that Cavs are making cap room for Lebron James and his other Miami Heat teammates.

Melo in another hand is waiting for Lebron James to make his decision, so he can make his. Whether joining him or not.

Houston Rockets is offering Chris Bosh 88m(which is overprice imo but w.e), he should take it and leave Miami Heat, hes not being utilize properly right now in Miami Heat anyway. Plus Miami Heat don't want him back that's what i'm sensing.
I don't know what world you live in, but Bosh is a max player. Don't be fooled by his numbers. Dude had to sacrifice alot and played out of position. Bosh always gets undervalued though.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:22 PM   #49
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Wait a second.. Did you guys just say ... Mario Charmers, Dawayne Wade, Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony, AND DANNY GRANGER, and Ray Allen, Norris Cole, all about to be on the same team? They're going for 6 rings in a row. They might get ten.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:30 PM   #50
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 187
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Wait a second.. Did you guys just say ... Mario Charmers, Dawayne Wade, Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony, AND DANNY GRANGER, and Ray Allen, Norris Cole, all about to be on the same team? They're going for 6 rings in a row. They might get ten.
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote