New GTA 4 Trailer system4 General 11 12-14-2007 09:49 AM
Halo 3 trailer. Cwing General 14 05-12-2006 05:05 PM

Old 07-22-2011, 03:39 AM   #1
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice
Default Trailer Roundup

The Amazing Spiderman

The Dark Knight Rises

Misson Impossible: Ghost Protocol

Avengers First Look

Battleship

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 07-31-2011 at 09:46 AM.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:08 PM   #2
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Trailer Roundup

Ghost protocol for those who dont know, "is not" a sequel to the third movie.
it is a reboot and the team you will see here, will be the team for the next mission impossible movies to come.

The spiderman trailer surely brings me more faith in that reboot. i am just hoping they dont screw it up.

the dark knight rises, will be well... awesome... nuff said i think !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:53 AM   #3
4life_killah
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
4life_killah is an unknown quantity at this point

Eh, I'm not liking The Amazing Spiderman, I might skip this one actually. Dark Knight is a must see for me.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:40 AM   #4
iHighRoller
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 27
iHighRoller is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit iHighRoller's Facebook Visit iHighRoller's Twitter Visit iHighRoller's YouTube

The Spiderman Reboot looks really good i think personally.
iHighRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:57 AM   #5
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Amazing spiderman sucks, we want something new.. not a remake of a really good movie.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 02:18 AM   #6
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

crazy people sueing a movie without even having seen it first...

you guys say the dark knight is a must see, yet you dont care for spiderman who is a reboot of a saga you loved... you did notice the irony, of you liking the batman franchise which is the franchise who got the most reboot in all of the cinemas history right ?
Old 07-25-2011, 02:54 AM   #7
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Just saying SPiderman 1 was one of the best made super hero movies, its not gunna compare at all.. the remake. itll just be something to watch

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:40 PM   #8
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Again with comparision from a movie you didn't see to a movie you did...

you know what i think... you are blinded by the awesomeness of the first movie, and as such you dont even give it a chance ...

best exemple ever...

best joker ever...
or even better...

you can't even compare mark hamill to anybody else, he got the best joker voice over ever.

yet, we have that one nobody ever saw coming...

seriously you can't just compare all the good from the things you've never seen before.
there are a lot of actors i hadn't thought of as the characters they became...
starting with tobey mcguire as spiderman... nobody even wanted to see the movie because it was him. yet look at the spiderman he gave us.

i'm not gonna lie... andrew garfield ? seriously... he look more like harry osborn or the goblin type of guy... the guy even look a lot like james franco in that trailer. but an actor can rarely (not saying it cant happen) but an actor rarely plays bad, the scenario does. if the director who does this one is even just a little afraid of peoples reaction, then this movie will look like spiderman 4 that everyone wanted.

and looking at the trailer... me and my friend who were probably among the greater number that thought the movie was gonna suck badly... that trailer did the bloody impossible... it actually gave us hope for this movie.

i still think it can be bad, even worse if they do what i think they will and thats making peter become spiderman because of his fathers experiement. but i am quite sure it wont happen like that, at least i do hope so. i hope the scene with the parents of peter is just to show him lose them... nothing else... but there is that scene where uncle ben tells him his father wanted him to see these objects and he gives him the box.

i really hope they dont screw it up, but that trailer definitely gave me hopes...
Old 07-31-2011, 09:46 AM   #9
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Updated. But I'm not watching the Avengers thing. Haven't seen Captain A.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:32 PM   #10
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

man, battleship looks nice as hell...
and they sucessfully captured the essence of the board game as well...

the small ship on the side, the big carrier on the other not to mention the enemy ship, i'm sur ethe whole movie will be hapenning at sea in that very place. a true naval fight.