SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Links

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEW TRAILER! -Dazardz- General 9 09-13-2010 05:09 AM
(non official idea)Official Tournament Server Josh26 New Features 7 04-24-2009 04:07 PM
New GTA 4 Trailer system4 General 11 12-14-2007 10:49 AM
Official Rambo Four Teaser Trailer TitaniumFist Links 13 05-25-2007 02:53 PM

Old 02-07-2013, 03:48 PM   #51
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Iron Man 3 - Official Trailer!

thats what he said, billy dee was recasted for tommy lee jones.
tommy lee jones who made an awesome two face though.
i must agree the riddler was great, after all portrayed well by jim, but felt too jokey yeah.
then again nigma is like the joker, minus the chaos and all.
but if you are looking at how the characters are... you'll notice that DC characters have all cloned themselves up a lot.

i mean come on...
Bane, Deadshot, Killer Croc.
Captain Cold, Mr. freeze, Killer Frost and that other guy.
Joker, Prankster, Toyman and one other that i dont remember.

all in all, all charcaters have the same mentality when it comes to the bad guys.

back to ironman... oops i inversed the ways.. yes it was used by norman osborn, but he wasn't the only one in it. as its current owners from marvel it self, is actually tony stark right now.

gotta say that this is a movie, not a comic book redoing. so rodey piloting it makes more sense.
but this could still be the way to link spiderman to the avengers movie like they wanted in the first film.

source : http://marvel.wikia.com/Iron_Patriot_Armor
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:38 PM   #52
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1662
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

another new trailer has just been released - http://www.totalfilm.com/news/iron-m...iler-watch-now

very happy with Mandarin as the villain, this movie is looking good - April 25th release.

Last edited by xfaderx; 03-05-2013 at 06:41 PM.
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:43 PM   #53
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

April? Wow. They are cornering the box office with a release that early. Doubtful they'll have a lot of competition.

I saw it today on a break.

Looks good (and as we must've known) not nearly as serious-face as the first trailers made it out to be. Lulz.

Looks like it'll be as fun as the first/Avengers and better than IM2.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:40 PM   #54
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

The plane scene looks so awesome, i just can't wait to see this movie.
"jarvis, how many people in the air. 14 sir, how much can i carry, 4 sir. oh boy !"

pitting the two most prestigious enemies of the ironman together in a third movie is how you get things right. mandarin and extremis... thats gonna be an awefull lot of destruction.

by the way they never go april, they have their own schedules when it comes to marvel and its always the same. this still comes out mai, at least here in canada. i'd be glad if it was earlier then that, but im quite sure it will be still be out in mai 3rd.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:52 PM   #55
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

movie 100% confirmed for April 24th here in Australia. Have seen giant billboards and bus-signs with that date, so odds are you could probably catch a preview screening on the 23rd here.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:26 AM   #56
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

yeah just checked >IMDB for release dates and it seems its not universal release for that movie. most get it by the end of april. but US and Canada gets it on may 3rd.

we're still luckier then polland who gets it may 10th.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:02 PM   #57
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
...but this could still be the way to link spiderman to the avengers movie like they wanted in the first film
but i thought you just said...

Quote:
as much as i want to see cross overs, the spiderman one will not happen.
not as long as sony has the rights to the franchise.
same with fox and the xmen charcaters.
eh?
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:37 AM   #58
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
thats what he said, billy dee was recasted for tommy lee jones.
tommy lee jones who made an awesome two face though.
i must agree the riddler was great, after all portrayed well by jim, but felt too jokey yeah.
then again nigma is like the joker, minus the chaos and all.
but if you are looking at how the characters are... you'll notice that DC characters have all cloned themselves up a lot.
Thats why Im still waiting for someone to take the character and make it their own. Heath Ledger did it well for the Joker for example. The Riddler is supposed to be smart as his name is the freakin riddler. No one ever really thought to take the character into the genius perspective and have him be creepy smart. I always imagined a movie version of him to be in a basement listening to the news and looking through a large magnifying glass pasting letters to a piece of paper for a riddle.

I just get upset cause everyone protrays him like the Joker. Though he is a copy of the Joker he is still very much his own character.

Im really excited to see Ben Kingsley as Mandarin

Last edited by Liger Zero; 04-11-2013 at 09:39 AM.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:34 AM   #59
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

bloodpack, i still doubt it to be.
then again i heard that spiderman was supposed to be in the original avengers film.
but i still doubt it to be like that. also it was confirmed that antman due release in 2015 after avengers 2, will be in avengers 3.

prooving me even more that if they are gonna add someone, it definitely wont be spiderman.
but i still could be wrong as this is in the future. Fox preffers to make spinoffs instead of cross overs. so i'm not too sure.

Lieger, isn't that what he did in his office who did seem like a basement to me ?
actually i think the riddler and two face were played as they should of been.
its the rest of the story that sucked.
not to mention batman himself...

by the way...
any of you noticed that in batman returns (old movie) batman or bruce wayne doesn't have a line until 45 minutes into the movie ?

Last edited by SSJKarma; 04-11-2013 at 11:36 AM.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #60
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
bloodpack, i still doubt it to be.
then again i heard that spiderman was supposed to be in the original avengers film.
but i still doubt it to be like that. also it was confirmed that antman due release in 2015 after avengers 2, will be in avengers 3.

prooving me even more that if they are gonna add someone, it definitely wont be spiderman.
but i still could be wrong as this is in the future. Fox preffers to make spinoffs instead of cross overs. so i'm not too sure.

Lieger, isn't that what he did in his office who did seem like a basement to me ?
actually i think the riddler and two face were played as they should of been.
its the rest of the story that sucked.
not to mention batman himself...

by the way...
any of you noticed that in batman returns (old movie) batman or bruce wayne doesn't have a line until 45 minutes into the movie ?
I read once that it was because of scheduling conflicts so Burton did the early filming without Keaton.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:51 AM   #61
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

well whatever, it made for an awesome bad guy side flick !
the first was all about batman, the second was all about the enemy. great concept i say.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:38 PM   #62
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

anyone of you seen this? well, i did

it was fun to watch
the traditional iron man action was there, the cool special effects, and there was no dull moment

there were couple of twist and turns in the plot, the turn of events

i like the character of guy pearce, and his performance, he really should portray more bad guy roles, hes born to do it
the same with ben kingsley, great actors

the only thing i didnt like was the mandarin's whole character, but thats just me
and the closing credit scene, i thought itll drop some hints for the next avenger movie, but nothing significant was shown

so overall i would probably rate it at 8/10
highly recommended
Old 05-03-2013, 12:26 AM   #63
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

What are yous peaking about... the mandarin... im glad to see what they did with him... entirely gives a reason for him not be the one we expected. and it totally leaves the mandarin open for later purposes if need be.

I love the movie... but... its ok for an after avengers... but as an Ironman movie... it was deceiving for me. dont take me wrong i love the movie and give it an 8/10 as well. but have you noticed how ironman is like only there 30 minutes out of the whole 2 and a half hour movie ? this movie should of been called Tony Stark Unleashed !

but i like how the character evolved, we even see him taking what captain america said to heart. seeing him own as tony stark as well as ironman was just too cool. character really evolved. !
Old 05-03-2013, 12:40 AM   #64
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

aye, like i said, "thats just me"

kinda burst my expectations to the mandarin character, like its kinda anti-climatic
again, thats just me

glad youve seen it

ADDENDUM: i have no problems seeing ironman less throughout the entire film
the whole story basically focused on the character of tony stark

im glad it also shown how they can handle the baddies even he and james rhodes werent wearing their armors
it showed them skills

Last edited by bloodpack; 05-03-2013 at 01:25 AM.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:24 AM   #65
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

about time someone else saw this, it came out here on the 24th April, I saw it on the 27th, but SolidSnake and Liger banned me from commenting about it until its U.S release... lol

kinda agree with bloodpack about The Mandarin... He was completely nothing like the character from the comics, which whilst refreshing getting a surprise, I was kinda disappointed as when I heard The Mandarin I was excited to see how they were going to portray him but then it turned out completely different.
They really didn't go much into his history and as for his rings, well apart from the symbol used in the "terrorist" videos there was not a mention of the Mandarin's rings at all!

I would honestly say this is the best action flick I've seen since Terminator 2 . I totally loved the final scene, as well as Tony's house scene.
As for Ironman not being in it much, well Tony is Ironman, they are the one and the same. Plus Tony has some of the best one-liners ever! The scenes with him and the little kid were very funny.

I'd give this a 9,5 /10 . I will definitely watch it again at a later date. I only saw it in 2D and it was still awesome.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:32 AM   #66
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
...and as for his rings, well apart from the symbol used in the "terrorist" videos there was not a mention of the Mandarin's rings at all!
***SPOILER WARNING: DO NOT READ!!!***

i believe the "rings" were also mentioned in the film
if i remember it correctly, in the news reports, the fraud terrorist group was called 10 Rings

also, the thing my wife didnt like about the film was tony's reaction to pepper's supposed death (when she fell)
it was like, his facial expression looked he wasnt devastated at all
Old 05-04-2013, 12:11 AM   #67
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Not gonna spoiles the mandarin plot...

but i'll explain myself the same way i explained my cousin and the guy behind me who said it sucked badly...

you got extremis in the movie which is like the worst if not one of the biggest enemy of ironman. and then you have the mandarin in there... yup that was too much and that was the whole point of the mandarin plot. nuff said... im glad they did this... they could of gone way lower by simply making him the leader of everything that transpired at which point it would of been really really messed up.

but the way they did it now... it totally leaves the character free and open if they ever want him to come back with the power and all.