Warriors Destiny -AlphaRiku- Challenges and Tournaments 10 05-10-2010 08:08 PM

Old 05-28-2017, 09:42 PM   #1
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3099
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Destiny 2 Gameplay

i orginally found Zavala stern and a tad frightening but damn.... this makes me respect him even more.....

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 05-28-2017 at 11:03 PM.
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 02:22 AM   #2
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube
Default Re: Destiny 2 Gameplay

I'm going to wait for the beta to see how the changes feel, but so far, I'm not liking a few things.

- Consoles still in 30 FPS. Legacy systems were dropped on Rise of Iron, so I was hoping the lack of support for older systems meant they could finally bring the game to 60 FPS, but apparently that's not the case. I would gladly sacrifice some of the pretty visuals if it meant glorious 60 FPS.
- Snipers and Shotguns are considered Heavy weapons now. Primary and special are just two primary weapon slots(One kinetic the other still having the Solar/Arc/Void element).
- Still uses Peer to peer connection. Or some weird hybrid of dedicated server/P2P. It remains to be seen how will this one work.
- Crucible is 4v4 now. This one's more of a mixed bag tbh.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 02:31 AM   #3
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando0 View Post
I'm going to wait for the beta to see how the changes feel, but so far, I'm not liking a few things.

- Consoles still in 30 FPS. Legacy systems were dropped on Rise of Iron, so I was hoping the lack of support for older systems meant they could finally bring the game to 60 FPS, but apparently that's not the case. I would gladly sacrifice some of the pretty visuals if it meant glorious 60 FPS.
- Snipers and Shotguns are considered Heavy weapons now. Primary and special are just two primary weapon slots(One kinetic the other still having the Solar/Arc/Void element).
- Still uses Peer to peer connection. Or some weird hybrid of dedicated server/P2P. It remains to be seen how will this one work.
- Crucible is 4v4 now. This one's more of a mixed bag tbh.
A lot of the reason why i'll be waiting for the Destiny 2 port for PC.

From what reviewers said (who were there during the reveal and experienced the Alpha for PC), it blew them away.

Mouse + Keyboard feels right and 60 FPS is hard to walk away from.

But.. the community is largely on console, so raids are probably going to be harder to find.

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 02:34 AM   #4
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

I'm SOL as I don't have a good PC and have no intention of getting one when my console works fine for it. And I'm not convinced of the reasoning about why console is 30 FPS when there have been other games released that are 60 FPS.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 08:27 AM   #5
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Me neither. They had an excuse when they allowed the precious gen to play the game. They don't have an excuse anymore.

Esp with the pro and one s. Should have 60 fps

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote