SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Links

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[GAMES] Sneek Peek at the new PS4 design shad0wslayer RaNdOm iNsAnItY 53 02-12-2012 08:25 PM
SFO: Sneak Peek -Dazardz- Banners, Avatars and Images 0 07-12-2010 01:48 PM
New GTA 4 Trailer system4 General 11 12-14-2007 09:49 AM
New Character Sneak Peek TitaniumFist RaNdOm iNsAnItY 33 07-29-2007 12:11 PM

Old 03-27-2013, 12:43 AM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default The Wolverine - Sneek Peek Trailer.

can't wait for it to come out, after so many hurdles to go thru, after 3 years delay... we finally get to see the thing in action. and it looks very very very promising !

*** SPOILER ***
Rumors were saying that Jean Grey would be part of the movie, in another blink and you miss it trailer which is unfortunately not availlable anymore. we actually see a scene of her with wolverine. the director james mangold (3:10 to yuma) since then said that yes, she is in the movie. but it happens after the events of the last stand which is after everyone has gone their separate ways. which means she is probably and assuredly just a ghost haunting logan in his solitude in japan !

for my part, i just can't wait to see the famous rivalry that was Wolverine VS the Silver Samurai !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:34 PM   #2
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Wolverine - Sneek Peek Trailer.

Looks good.

In YouTube, check for 'The Wolverine international trailer' .

I didn't know the teaser or the full trailer was up until this post. There's a domestic version but idk the difference. Haven't watched the domestic.

On phone so, being lazy and not linking. (Nice shots of SS in full trailer.)

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 03-27-2013 at 02:40 PM.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:57 PM   #3
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: The Wolverine - Sneek Peek Trailer.

Can't wait to see the movie. I hate it was actually delayed.

On a side note, i cant imagine anyone playing wolv as good as him at this point.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:25 AM   #4
KeNsRaGe
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 230
KeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura about

This movie looks promising. One of the most anticipated movies of 2013, I'd reckon. Can't wait.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:14 AM   #5
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

I can't wait I'm definitely a fan.

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:39 AM   #6
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: The Wolverine - Sneek Peek Trailer.

here is international trailer.. Damn I just might go to the theatre to see it rather than bootleg.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:56 PM   #7
KeNsRaGe
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 230
KeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura about

I'd watch anything with HJ in it. He's absolutely brilliant. Gonna watch this in the theatre, for sure. Not doing so would be a total loss.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:40 PM   #8
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Silver Samurai is such a great enemy for logan, more so then Sabertooth i'd say.
sabertooth is too identical to wolverine, while silver samurai is so great at fighting and so great at keeping a level head. though wolverine does bring out the bad side of him, but thats wolverine after all. can't wait to see this movie.

I like how they go after the events of last stand and go for events in the life of logan that we have yet never seen. i also love how he says he's not the wolverine anymore. after all the xmen are disbanded. and this is also why i think the fourth installment of the xmen would be great. imagine the next gen of xmen banding back together. that would be awesome for a sequel.

all in all, fox created a universe for the xmen and thats what marvel wanted to do with the movies. i can't wait to see this one. and days of future past might gap a lot of bridges between the old xmen and the first class crew. those two movies are to watch for sure.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:51 PM   #9
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Domestic Trailer.

Having watched both, the US version is better. The track and editing build the hype better.

Just hope the movie lives up to it.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:01 AM   #10
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

men like my friend told me tonight... this is the actual XMEN 4 we were waiting on. seeing this can lead to so much potential. they really cant go bad with this one. i mean for hugh jackman, i swear for that guy to stand by 5 years of hardship and delays and then do this one... he had to have great motive and great faith in the script.

i cant wait to see this one and days of future past, see how much both brings us closer to xmen 4 which me and my friend are awaiting on.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:04 PM   #11
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

i still feel hugh is too tall to play logan
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:33 AM   #12
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6415
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

It looks very promising and way better than Origins. I always had faith in John Mangold because I enjoyed 3:10 To Yuma.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:44 AM   #13
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

Origins would have been unpredictable and little bit better (just a little) if only the movie didnt leak throughout the internet, thus, people already judged the film beforehand, the course/plot of the story, characters, etc...

it impacted the film's overall standing
Old 04-11-2013, 09:47 AM   #14
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodpack View Post
Origins would have been unpredictable and little bit better (just a little) if only the movie didnt leak throughout the internet, thus, people already judged the film beforehand, the course/plot of the story, characters, etc...

it impacted the film's overall standing
Yea but neighther the leaked or final versions were good. The story was a mess and all over the place. The characters wernt appealing in the least. I feel the chose several wrong actors for the characters. They get several characters wrong. They get one acter casted perfect but in the end get the character totally wrong. It didnt connect well with the rest of the x-men universe like it tried to do and it was just overall a mess to watch.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:30 AM   #15
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Gambit for exemple, was written in just cause everyone wanted to see him.
and yeah origin was wrong on so many levels.

that said, this is confirmed to be after the last stand by the author.
which gives us a possible xmen 4 which is what many people wanted to begin with.
i just cant wait to see this one.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:17 PM   #16
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
Gambit for exemple, was written in just cause everyone wanted to see him.
and yeah origin was wrong on so many levels.

that said, this is confirmed to be after the last stand by the author.
which gives us a possible xmen 4 which is what many people wanted to begin with.
i just cant wait to see this one.
Not to mention they got his powers wrong in the film. He suddenly had telekonesis and made his cards float around.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:49 PM   #17
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

but he does though...
Gambits powers are those of telepaths, he also has a permanent mind shield which stops any attacks on his mind... of course prof X and the likes can enter his mind but they would still need to get by securities.

that said he doesn't have telekinetics per say... but he does have a "minimum control" over the kinetics enrgy around him, enabling him to a really small degree of telekinetics... in the movie though, he did it on one single scene and they made it in slow mo, so in reality that could of been just a small card trick. but i agree that they added too much to that just to try and show off.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:00 AM   #18
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

update new movie poster...

Last edited by bloodpack; 04-17-2013 at 05:03 AM.