SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DCUO DLC - Origin Crisis xfaderx General 3 04-14-2013 04:57 AM
Currency Wars: The next global crisis? SolidSnake76 General 9 03-24-2012 01:41 PM
Crisis in the Canadian Education System Son RaNdOm iNsAnItY 4 05-09-2009 12:24 AM
Crisis in the Canadian Education System? Metalcan General 5 05-08-2009 07:18 PM

Old 10-15-2013, 10:35 AM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Infinite Crisis, New MOBA F2P.

https://www.infinitecrisis.com/en/news

After the great success in DC Universe Online. WB starts on a new project and tackles the MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) genre. This style of play which saw sunrises, thanks to League of Legends and Defenders of the Ancients, has now a new game in the coming. with over 20 character heroes to choose from and from various universes, including the atomic and gaslight universe. players will be able to tackle each arenas against other players with many teams possibilities.

The game is still in Closed Beta, and is still accepting players all around the world to test it out, get on the site, fill it in and hope you get your code soon enough. If the genre is your thing, then go for it and i can almost guarantee you wont be let down. for the others who might be just a fan of the DC universe, this can be your time to learn more about each universe. maybe, just maybe it will be your entry point to the MOBA genre, just like it might be for me.

images worth thousand words they say... let's see what you think !
http://youtu.be/p-ajov67GL4

thats it, waiting on this one, signed and wiling to test it out. im not a big fan of MOBAS, DOTA and LOL never really attracted me. but this is DC and super heroes in general is my stuff. so this might push me over the edge and fall for the MOBA genre.

you, whats it gonna be for you ? comments, thoughts, i wanna know it all.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:34 PM   #2
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1662
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Default Re: Infinite Crisis, New MOBA F2P.

might check it out, can't be any worse than that horrible Marvel one that came out earlier in the year.