SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ SFO's Level Design Contest ] TMyApp New Features 341 07-26-2009 05:20 AM

Old 06-17-2012, 11:11 PM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default [Hellfire Club - Stage design Contest]

Hi everybody, the hellfire club needs your help. in a few weeks the hell fire club will be opening its doors to the public and everything wil need to be set. here im asking you to help the development by creating a stage that will be used in-game. The stage has a theme so you will have to follow that theme. dont worry you are not limited to certain sprites, only that the end results will need to follow the theme. without further add heres the rules of it all...

THEME : Underground Arena
Number of application : unlimited, yes you can post as much as you want.
Winner Prizes : Their stage added to the TMC scenario as well as on their account if they want to.
Number of winners : depends on the quality of the work. can go from 1 to 3 if need be.
Sprite limitation : none, you can use whatever you want.
Special rule : There must be a crowd somewhere looking at the fight.
Limit Date : July 1st.

Sucky exemple :

Seriously dont even consider putting something this ****ty please... i can't even believe i made this...

the challenge is on, the contest is as well... let's game the ball roling people !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:17 PM   #2
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 77
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: [Hellfire Club - Stage design Contest]

It's so on.

--Stage 1---

Personal Comment: I basically went by applying the method in Karma's example for my first attempt.

Reason for Gray-style: I find it that it brings out the SFO character colors.

-ScreenShots-

Last edited by -Elite_Ken-; 06-20-2012 at 03:42 PM.
-Elite_Ken- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:14 AM   #3
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Linda disappointing... somehow i thought people would actually rush to this event...
oh well continu the work elite !
by the way im not gonna say much about your stage design for this is an event... wouldn't want to give ideas to others now would we... but i'll say this... shades of grey ? it has its charm but not in an sfo stage !
Old 06-21-2012, 05:49 AM   #4
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

i think basically what karma wants is an "underground fighting club scene" where there are onlookers, people dressed in tuxedo, women wearing gowns, people drinking wine/beer, people betting, also there should be some cage ring where the fighters fight inside this cage...something like that(?)
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:27 PM   #5
Noobkiller

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 63
Noobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the rough

If you want the 700X400+ even though 640X384 works, In Game

Old 06-21-2012, 02:32 PM   #6
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: [Hellfire Club - Stage design Contest]

=/ Dayum nice.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:12 PM   #7
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

I agree, now someone need to tell TF to take out the snow effects on all stages. Its summer for Gods sake =p

Keep em coming peeps!
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:19 PM   #8
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

its not summer here, its fricken freezing!!!
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 07:18 PM   #9
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

well events should be cleaned when they are done.

i didn't mean anything more then what you see in the first post.
i actually love what i see. sure when i had my own idea i had a very precise stage in mind.
but i've voluntarily left open all doors so i can see what the people creativity can come up with.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:40 PM   #10
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Old 06-27-2012, 09:40 AM   #11
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

O_O
Fader has out done himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:21 AM   #12
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Well the limit was july first and we're pretty much july 6th as i type... i should of checked on this sooner.

not much contestants... i was hoping for more... but its fine we got a few good ones at this.

so heres the results for now...
XfaderX wins the deal !

Some descriptions needs to be given as to why it was taken.
First it is a ring, and considering the way my script was done, though he didn't knew at all, it will fit nicely wit the theme of the scenarios. the only thing i thought was a bit too much is the space this takes up. i mean for an underground arena (usually meaning a secret fighting arena) this is way too big of a show. still it has everything screaming for an epic fight.

now the other contestants and why i havent picked them up...
-Elite_Ken-

This is exactly what i was expecting of an underground arena. an old place where people get together for an epic fight without true rules. the problem i have with such a picture is theshades of grey... though it does feel good and push characters up front... this game just isn't for black and white pictures. if it was in colors then i would of had a hard time deciding... but shades of grey is something im not really liking in this... i just like colors more. also there are people with flags there... i dont have a problem with army womens spending their free time in an underground arena... but i just think they dont fit too well in that scene. overall very good stage, fits with what i had in mind at the start... but shades of grey and some of the characters looking at the fight just didn't seem to fit in well...

Noo**iller

This seems to be quite a stage but i dont think it fits the theme which was an underground arena. seems more like a ground for elite warriors trying to impress their king. way too formal for an hellfire club stage. thats all that came to my mind when i saw this. i love the lion statue and the pillars on each side, maybe you could of taken those and put them into a custom made stage, they could of made a great impression, do use that next time around.

overall it wasn't a bad thing, the event didn't get many contestants... this is unfortunate but 3 is beter then 0. so i congratulate those who actually tryed something here. thanks for your time and effort into this. congratulation to fader for winning the contest ! i hope the next event like this will bring more people into this. stage making is quite a nice touch and it brings something new to the game.

thanks again for everyone who participated in this.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:01 PM   #13
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
would love to see michael or bruce buffer on the background
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 08:22 PM   #14
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 185
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Noo**iller's was the best imo. Kind of like a bad guy holding a illegal fight tournament thing (Streetfighter Alpha anyone?). The only thing I didn't like was the knights and stuff. I guess it's all in the perception though

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:11 AM   #15
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

well it wasn't like Karma had a whole heap to choose from... only 3 ppl put forth an option for him.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:32 AM   #16
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1304
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

I thought this was only for thw EVIP. I wouldve put something together if I knew.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote