SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
i just did something that will effect my life ~MK~stewie General 17 02-23-2008 10:27 PM
mass effect legendary?abdulhaqq General 12 11-20-2007 07:00 PM
The butterfly effect..... SolidSnake76 Links 0 09-01-2006 08:18 PM
If sakura is a tourney winner helper AK47SDISCIPLE General Comments & Strategies 7 04-25-2006 03:49 PM
My rain effect! projectfighter Banners, Avatars and Images 7 12-06-2005 03:38 PM

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 06:17 PM   #51
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Tourney Winner color/sound effect in chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((~BLADE~) @ April 05 2008,23:10)]One thing that bugs me is how the status changed from: (Tournament Winner) to (Tourney Winner) .. such improper english
Indeed,

I believe that is due to there from having less space, it needs to fit all on one line.

^ Thanks estset.
Old 04-05-2008, 07:43 PM   #52
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((-ObNoXiOuS-1-) @ April 05 2008,18:17)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((~BLADE~) @ April 05 2008,23:10)]One thing that bugs me is how the status changed from: (Tournament Winner) to (Tourney Winner) .. such improper english
Indeed,

I believe that is due to there from having less space, it needs to fit all on one line.
I was about to type that.
Too big for it to fit in there.
unless you name has 3 letters..
Old 04-05-2008, 10:47 PM   #53
DrunkenMasta
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 13
DrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the rough

Lol, at the moment of bitching in this thread, it went completely of topic.

Anyway, getting back on topic. I do think there should be "Event Winner" and "Tournament Winner".

Just to separate those who actually deserve it.
Old 04-06-2008, 07:10 AM   #54
(~SiNiK~)
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 332
(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Kaikisen @ April 05 2008,13:13)]All he said was bs and some of his friends. besides, Paki (paki is a nice dude) is VIP and not tourney winner in game, and what diference does it make?
Paki is a tournament winner: He won the NWO Tourney hosted by moderators of SFO. =\

NWO > Showdown classic
Old 04-06-2008, 07:35 AM   #55
Nyah!
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Nyah! is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (DrunkenMasta @ April 06 2008,03:47)]Lol, at the moment of bitching in this thread, it went completely of topic.

Anyway, getting back on topic. I do think there should be "Event Winner" and "Tournament Winner".

Just to separate those who actually deserve it.
Agreed. It actually stops people asking "what tournament did you win/Ah... I would've won that tournament coz i owned you" =/

@Chicken_Wing: It's BECAUSE there's only about six people that TMyApp should make it. Coz then it makes those people specil
Old 04-06-2008, 09:28 AM   #56
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Kaikisen @ April 05 2008,14:13)]All he said was bs and some of his friends. besides, Paki (paki is a nice dude) is VIP and not tourney winner in game, and what diference does it make? All I know is that he's talking about what he doesnt know and he started screwing the topic.

Again, ALl I said was "I agree with this wolfeh"

And thiss mofo goes like "But hey theres only a few tourney winners like ma friends over here"

-.-
Lol.. Might wanna watch this then..

http://sfocinema.vidiac.com/recentv....402.htm
Old 04-06-2008, 10:09 AM   #57
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Maybe I should revive my topic in regards to the Event Winner group, I recall Titanium saying how he mentioned this to App-man, yet I forgot what his reply was..
Old 04-08-2008, 09:00 PM   #58
REDSIX

Post Thanks / Like
REDSIX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Wolfeh @ April 03 2008,21:03)]Er, no. Only people with the T-Winner banner deserve this as this is for the group of designated T-Winners.
Event winners should have the color/sound too.
such as winners of the CC contest.
Both deserve to have it because both worked hard to get it.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> I Gotz Da "Flay-Vurh" O_O</td></tr></table>
Old 04-08-2008, 09:32 PM   #59
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

Do you see any Event Winners on SFO's chat? No. You see a poopload of Tourney Winners. Until there IS an Event Winner banner, there's nothing but Tourney Winners.
Old 04-13-2008, 06:39 PM   #60
-Shady-24

Post Thanks / Like
-Shady-24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (REDSIX @ April 08 2008,21:00)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Wolfeh @ April 03 2008,21:03)]Er, no. Only people with the T-Winner banner deserve this as this is for the group of designated T-Winners.
Event winners should have the color/sound too.
such as winners of the CC contest.
Both deserve to have it because both worked hard to get it.

I like where this is going.

Anyways, don't know if I already posted but tourney winners do deserve a colour and sound when they enter the chat since right now they don't look too different than all the normal members.

<span style='color:"limegreen"'>Blaze</span>
Old 04-13-2008, 07:01 PM   #61
REDSIX

Post Thanks / Like
REDSIX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Wolfeh @ April 08 2008,21:32)]Do you see any Event Winners on SFO's chat? No. You see a poopload of Tourney Winners. Until there IS an Event Winner banner, there's nothing but Tourney Winners.
Eh yea im talking about if the event winner banner goes through.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> I Gotz Da "Flay-Vurh" O_O</td></tr></table>
Old 04-13-2008, 07:15 PM   #62
Alpha~Ken

Post Thanks / Like
Alpha~Ken has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Nice idea Wolfeh,Tourney Winners do need some kind of recognition for winning the tourney and working hard to win it,so I like this idea
Old 04-13-2008, 07:42 PM   #63
Davidson13

Post Thanks / Like
Davidson13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, this topic got a bit out of hand since I last posted. But anyways, back to the point. I like how the white text looks for the tourny winners and the "Danger" sound when someone enters the chat.

Number 3 Espada, Hotness.
Old 04-13-2008, 08:33 PM   #64
~H~Blaze
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1498
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

nice idea wolfeh..... really feelin it
Old 04-13-2008, 09:24 PM   #65
dwayday

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 13
dwayday is an unknown quantity at this point

yes this makes loads of sense

Old 04-18-2008, 06:44 AM   #66
stika

Post Thanks / Like
stika is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant post new topic and i dont like to spam other topics, but do you think that GIRLS should have something like this, i mean different colors,sounds...etc...?

I think that this is good idea coz a lot of ppl are insulting other members, and it is not ok to insult a GIRL....
Old 04-18-2008, 06:54 AM   #67
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (stika @ April 18 2008,06:44)]I cant post new topic and i dont like to spam other topics, but do you think that GIRLS should have something like this, i mean different colors,sounds...etc...?

I think that this is good idea coz a lot of ppl are insulting other members, and it is not ok to insult a GIRL....
I won't even begin to explain why that's a royally bad idea.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:15 PM   #68
1cedryu
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
1cedryu is an unknown quantity at this point

I think not only that but we shud have like 3 colours ... tourney winners.. 2nd place winners.. and 3rd place winners.. with gold, silver bronze. Dangers a good sound.. but i think nferno would b mad lol
Old 04-22-2008, 08:31 PM   #69
Master_Jay
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
Master_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really nice

This is actually a good idea in my opinion, simply because it can actually set a bit of differentiation between the groups within the SFO Community; and for that reason only. I don't feel that this idea should be implemented for mere recognition. If them "earning the recognition they deserve" is the idealogical concept of this thread, in that case, they should be granted their own user group as well as a group color on the SFO Official Forum as well.

I do believe that the announcement posted of the winner of specific official SFO tournament, the prizes earned from that tournament (ie: Unique colored character/helper, banners, member title change, etc.), and the "Tournament Winner" title displayed upon entrance of an SFO server as well as in the beginning of every match they participate in is enough for recognition. But of course, this is just a mere opinion.

Old 04-23-2008, 01:07 PM   #70
decorrain
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 90
decorrain is an unknown quantity at this point

i think it is a good idea lots of argueing going on here =/
Old 04-23-2008, 02:42 PM   #71
guitarrocker
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough

Danger is already being used by the bots... I don't think it would be used for the T-winners, or event winners whatever.
Old 04-23-2008, 03:04 PM   #72
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Mainly, it's just because VIP members and NWOs and Admins and SysOps and Bots have sounds and colors, and T-winners don't.

That's like, weird? Especially since 90% of all T-Winners were already VIPs and lost their color/sound in the chat.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:26 PM   #73
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">/colors[/QUOTE]

This handy little feature toggles all chat color off in the chat room.
Now, no one has to worry about those pesky in game chat colors.

Anyway, on that note. TMyApp sees all, and will ... most likely take it into consideration.

Anyway, I'll move it later.. but for now.. closed.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Closed Thread