SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
(unofficial)New Stages for SFO Josh26 General Comments & Strategies 12 05-30-2009 01:42 PM
(non official idea)Official Tournament Server Josh26 New Features 7 04-24-2009 03:07 PM
(Official Unofficial Random Insanity Party) Jakelynch RaNdOm iNsAnItY 455 03-23-2008 11:32 PM
costume for tourney winners #1sakurafan New Features 2 07-13-2007 09:25 AM

Old 03-12-2009, 07:11 PM   #1
Josh26

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 30
Josh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: (unOFFICIAL idea) OFFICIAL TOURNEY WINNERS

Sup people. I was at work yesterday and this idea came to me....

Basically, you know the 'Official' grand tournaments that SFO has from time to time, (the ones the staff participate in and host)...?

Well my idea, is that if and when there is new colors added for 2009 (2010 or whenever), that there be a special 'Pool' of colors (maybe 10 colors) set aside "ONLY" for "Official Tourney Winners".

Like how Staff have their own 'color pool' no one else can access, I think the big tourney winners should have the same, where ONLY they could have those colors.

(If they won say WWT, they could pick one of those colors) Also they could either be random cool colors, or say a certain color set, like dark brown, for example.

I was lookin in the new features section just before I posted this to see if anyone had the same idead ( and I dont know if anyone has before), but I noticed VipKiller said something about the regular 'Tourney Winner' and how (one of the things he mentioned) Elite Vips can have the same colors that they win. Well I also think that the regular Tourney Winners should have their own pool as well.

So in a nutshell:

TMy: Any colors he wants
Staff: Their special pool (whatever they want)
Official Tournament Winners: Their special pool
Tourney Winner: Their pool
Elite Vips: All the other colors (many many (07, and ?)

**Note: *The regular Tourney Winners colors would be rare, but the rarest would be the Official Tourney Winners' colors and the Staffs' colors. (and no one would have access to the three groups colors but each individual group itself, same with the Elites)

P.S. - Sorry if that got confusing, but feel free to comment or question. Thanks *

In God's hands.
Josh26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:21 PM   #2
jakelynch21
Advanced Member

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
jakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enough

Give Official Tourney Winners only a set amount of colors?

Maybe, if the higher you go, the more colors you get (IE, Tourney Winners get T. Winner colors, or their pick of Elite VIP colors. Staff and TMy get all. Official T. Winners get their pick of their pool, regular tourney winners, or Elite VIP colors.)

If that's in there.

Then omgyes.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:47 PM   #3
Josh26

Post Thanks / Like
Josh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the rough

That sounds good to.

I see what you mean, took me a sec to figure out what you meant, but yeah.

The main point is so that the "Official Tourney Winners" would have rare unique colors, like the Staff have theirs, and I think the regular Tourney Winners should have theirs as well (even though they wouldnt be 'as' rare, at least they would be rare, since there is quite a few Tourney Winners).

But the idea of having the option to pick either a color from your pool OR one of the regular Elite Vip colors for those who have won something is a good addition to the idea thanks.

(but Im sure if they did ask for a more regular color than one from their special pool, staff wouldnt refuse them, but its nice to have the option out there)

In God's hands.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:01 PM   #4
Dark_Paladin_X

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

I'm 2secs away from changing that title as it is misleading (no one uses the word official unless it's TMy or the staff on his behalf)
Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:05 PM   #5
Josh26

Post Thanks / Like

Ok my bad, I just tried to change it but I couldnt change the title. :S

Sorry about that DPX, I was just so excited about the idea I wasnt thinking, and just posted it real fast. My bad. Ill try never to do that again. (Use official in Title)

***EDIT: Thanks DP for fixing the title for me.

In God's hands.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:34 PM   #6
Dark_Paladin_X

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

done...
Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:01 AM   #7
REDSIX

Post Thanks / Like
REDSIX is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm colors like shady's gold/white set???

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> I Gotz Da "Flay-Vurh" O_O</td></tr></table>
REDSIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:03 AM   #8
dj_hussla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
dj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enough

this would be a good ideal, special colors
Old 03-14-2009, 04:25 PM   #9
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

The T-Winner idea has already been whored as it is. We're getting the title, isn't that enough?

Oh, and, 30303.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 05:06 PM   #10
Josh26

Post Thanks / Like

I guess it is, but 'in game' shouldn't you guys stand out a little more as well.

I mean I think a special color pool for Tourney Winners only, makes yall stand out more. I know its not necessary, but considering everyone else that gets colors could get the tourney winner colors, it makes sense to me to make them more rare.

In God's hands.
Old 03-15-2009, 07:16 AM   #11
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

As a Tourney Winner, I easily don't give a flip. I just support the Event Winner title because it's unfair to the Tourney Winners.

Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:14 AM   #12
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 27
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

i think it's a really good idea, after all those tourney winners go through alot, they work hard for the title "Tournment winner" so they deserve something like this

Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote