Bill Gates no longer the richest system4 Links 21 07-06-2007 06:45 PM
Bill Gates vs Steve Jobs system4 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 16 07-05-2007 08:17 PM

Old 11-28-2012, 01:32 PM   #26
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Epic Rap Battle between Bill Gates & Steve Jobs!!

Lame nerds who thought of an idea that you, and every other real rapper, didn't.

It's the Internet age. Didn't you hear? Folks get an idea, and can make it work, they make it work. Get millions of die-hard fans, their name out there, etc.

Then random interent people get to complain that their work sucks.

Get used to it.

(Kill Bill, Congress and the bad econ. were nice, tho.)

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:25 PM   #27
HotTopic
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 165
HotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura about

Alot of the ERBs have EpicLLOYD and Mc Mr Napkin, both of which are actually good rappers lol.

Incase you didn't know the genre of music that this is it's NerdCore. >.> not "HipHop"

CLOSED for extreme amount of creepiness.

Last edited by HotTopic; 11-28-2012 at 02:36 PM.
HotTopic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:50 PM   #28
silver-ken
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
silver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Lame nerds who thought of an idea that you, and every other real rapper, didn't.

It's the Internet age. Didn't you hear? Folks get an idea, and can make it work, they make it work. Get millions of die-hard fans, their name out there, etc.

Then random interent people get to complain that their work sucks.

Get used to it.

(Kill Bill, Congress and the bad econ. were nice, tho.)
1.) I have a right to voice my opinion.
lulz

2.) So that means I don't get to voice my opinion?

3.) Random people on the internet often complain rape sucks, doesn't make their argument any less factual just because they voice it from behind a computer.

I won't be responding to anything you say after this. As I believe I just killed your argument.
silver-ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:26 PM   #29
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver-ken View Post
I won't be responding to anything you say after this. As I believe I just killed your argument.
Believing you killed my argument unfortunately doesn't make it true, and if you won't be responding, that's fine. Makes winning what you've now turned into an argument (I never did) even easier.

1) I wasn't arguing - I was pointing out how easy it is for you, and anyone, to sit around and only (a) criticize some creative work of other persons you deem to be lame nerds, but also (b) state other rappers could do a better job of it, yet those rappers never had the creativity to create fictional rap battles between well-known fictional/real people and finally (c) post examples of you doing a better job writing punchlines than the original content creators.

2) The only person who would read my first post and interpret it as telling you you didn't have a right to your opinion, or the right to voice it is you. I was simply telling you why said opinion is an easy, lazy and stupid one to have.

3) Try to compare things that are actually comparable. Yes, as a human being, I take offense to random rape jokes made by you, and anyone else on a site I help moderate - a site which has both adults and children.

There's nothing creative about talking about rape, or rape jokes - Epic Rap Battles of History are creative expression, an artform for fun.

Rape and rape jokes are not fun.

It isn't the being behind a computer that makes your opinion (which you are entitled to) an easy one to have, lazy and stupid - it's points (a) - (c), and opinions on rape being a disgusting crime against human beings, and not a subject of humor are in no way comparable to your opinions on ERBOH.

4)

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:43 PM   #30
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

silver-ken must understand that this is not a company making these, but 2 guys, aka the two that does all characters. creating these. if you didn't notice that they are always the same two then you got a problem there. what i find funny about these videos is the fact they actually dress like the charcaters they play, they immerse themselves into the character and really portrays them well. that shows not just rap music but actors interest as well. the music beat is cool and works right.

they seriously put a lot of effort into those vids, much more then anyone here can say about their own work. i did videos, i did projects, but nothing ever comes close to what these guys did.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:29 AM   #31
))Shadow-Ken((

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about
Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s Facebook Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s YouTube

I agree with karma & tfist^
These guyz are not professional rappers so you should not complain that it is lame, some nerds doing some ****ty stuff which they call professional rapping....
this video is just for fun & laugh..... not to challenge Eminem!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
))Shadow-Ken(( is offline   Reply With Quote