SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Challenges and Tournaments

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Asuka Kazama ZeroUnlim Banners, Avatars and Images 0 12-01-2011 05:38 PM
Kazama Kazuki W3AP0N-X Banners, Avatars and Images 8 09-07-2008 12:22 PM
Happy bday jin^kazama system4 General 15 12-29-2006 04:48 PM
Happy birthday jin^kazama! 1-hitta General 7 12-28-2005 06:04 PM
Jin kazama estset Banners, Avatars and Images 15 10-23-2005 12:15 AM

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 10:27 PM   #1
DamnGRB

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about
Default Duce vs Jin Kazama

Going to be honest.
You pretty much welched me years ago.
I won one of your tournaments and you pretty much lied about it
And then you didn't even apologize for it.
Don't care how many people like you around here, you'll always be lame as hell to me for that.
It's not even about the prizes, or whatever.
You have a history of being dishonest[WWT2 , letting other people play on your account]
Proof
[http://forum.streetfighteronline.com...d.php?t=14609]

1v1
No RD,Healing,Weapon X, Level 2
Unvind Mode
No Helpers or Timer
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM

Last edited by DamnGRB; 01-09-2014 at 10:30 PM.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:01 PM   #2
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1823
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Duce vs Jin Kazama

You still mad about that ryu color fam?

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

Old 01-10-2014, 12:40 AM   #3
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

I don't even want the ryu color, I just want an apology. I didn't even want it that much back then
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 01-10-2014, 01:01 AM   #4
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 841
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

I apologize on behalf of jin.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
Old 01-10-2014, 02:05 AM   #5
|ChimpY|

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 28
|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about

im sure jin would have gave u that color why challenge him and say theses things about him..is it cuz he killed you all the time with his spidey/ken..jin is the **** in my book..
Old 01-10-2014, 03:54 AM   #6
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 708
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

LOOOOOOOOL

Old 01-10-2014, 04:59 AM   #7
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 972
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by |ChimpY| View Post
im sure jin would have gave u that color why challenge him and say theses things about him..is it cuz he killed you all the time with his spidey/ken..jin is the **** in my book..
We got another rexxar up in here lmfao. Idk what happened between you and jin, however, whatever happened between you and him REMAINS between you and him. Get what I'm saying homie? Dont put him out there cause of some old past. Keep THAT to yourself. Now, back to that challenge...your getting spanked duce. Close the thread and leave town while you still can lml
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
Old 01-10-2014, 06:52 AM   #8
Jin^Kazama
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
Jin^Kazama is an unknown quantity at this point

It is about the prize firstly you earned it you should get the color and you will, because of my inactive on sfo i've been playing this game since 03 i needed a break but when u bring stuff up finals between wwt vs me and blazer gouki the finals me and both ak47hardhitter realised our mistakes and we paid the price that was 5+ years ago you dont need to create this thread and i do apologise, duce we been playing this game for a long time your upset at me thank's riku for saying that but in all honesty you should get that color if you can msg me the ign i will put it up for you on u sfo ID once again i apolgise im a man of my word i dont think i welch you duce we go way back m8.

[#1 SpiderMan User 2003-2008]
1. U.C.T (Winner)
2. SFO TOP DOG Winner
3. Voted #1 Number 1 King Of Spiderman since 2002/2008
4. SpiderMan Week 2 (Winner)
5. Ken Week (Winner)
6. King Of SpiderMan (Winner)
7. King Of Ken (Winner)
8. Akuma Week 9 (Runner Up)

Last edited by Jin^Kazama; 01-10-2014 at 06:55 AM.
Old 01-10-2014, 11:35 AM   #9
(-SpideyKing-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 359
(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough

I don't see the need to shout out all this nonsense for others to see. Should really be kept between you two. Challenging is fine, but let's face it.. Even if you beat him now, this doesn't prove anything. Jin has been out of the game for years and likely to be no where near as good as he once was.

Jin is a legend in my eyes. The only reason I ever pushed to become good with SpiderMan.

I also apologise on behalf of Jin = )

WWT3 1st Place Champion
Old 01-10-2014, 02:46 PM   #10
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-SpideyKing-) View Post
I don't see the need to shout out all this nonsense for others to see. Should really be kept between you two. Challenging is fine, but let's face it.. Even if you beat him now, this doesn't prove anything. Jin has been out of the game for years and likely to be no where near as good as he once was.

Jin is a legend in my eyes. The only reason I ever pushed to become good with SpiderMan.

I also apologise on behalf of Jin = )
I want to slit your throat and drink your blood right about now

P.S I'm pretty sure around that time 2007 and back I was good with sentinel[even better than life] and I could of easily beat his spiderman lol
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM

Last edited by DamnGRB; 01-10-2014 at 02:49 PM.
Old 01-10-2014, 02:56 PM   #11
(-SpideyKing-)

Post Thanks / Like
(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnGRB View Post
I want to slit your throat and drink your blood right about now

P.S I'm pretty sure around that time 2007 and back I was good with sentinel[even better than life] and I could of easily beat his spiderman lol
No doubt, but who can't beat SpiderMan with Sentinel? You were really good with Sentinel, I've always known this. But it's no achievement beating a good SpiderMan user with Sentinel. Considering Sentinel practically owns SpiderMan =O

WWT3 1st Place Champion
Old 01-10-2014, 03:26 PM   #12
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-SpideyKing-) View Post
No doubt, but who can't beat SpiderMan with Sentinel? You were really good with Sentinel, I've always known this. But it's no achievement beating a good SpiderMan user with Sentinel. Considering Sentinel practically owns SpiderMan =O
set up a challenge between me and you then mr racist
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 01-10-2014, 03:39 PM   #13
(-SpideyKing-)

Post Thanks / Like

Mr. Racist lol... Mkay.

WWT3 1st Place Champion
Old 01-10-2014, 05:54 PM   #14
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

CLOSED on request.

This should never have been made a public thread to begin with, Keep it in PM's
Closed Thread