SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Happy Birthday (M-X)RecKoninG YoureGonnaLuvMe General 6 09-20-2012 09:51 AM
Sunday-Rap-Battles: True Lyricist, Official Battle TitaniumFist RaNdOm iNsAnItY 271 02-09-2009 04:56 AM
Sunday-Rap-Battles: True Lyricist Zpower RaNdOm iNsAnItY 61 06-06-2007 12:53 PM
Rap battles 2 JohnnyBlaze RaNdOm iNsAnItY 232 05-13-2006 06:45 PM
It's sunday chunuto RaNdOm iNsAnItY 21 11-13-2005 10:40 PM

Old 01-09-2013, 02:24 PM   #126
~TR~Robert
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about
Visit ~TR~Robert's Facebook
Default Re: Sunday Rap Battles: Day of Reckoning

azncat and darkslice added

~TR~Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 05:37 AM   #127
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 708
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

*Does a flagpole*

Not On For Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:47 AM   #128
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1304
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

This would still be live if i wouldve ran it. Lmao poor Robert y'all didn't even give that man a try.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:00 AM   #129
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
This would still be live if i wouldve ran it.
If you'd offered to help, I might've given it to you to run. Robert offered, and he does tend to be on deadline (and not late/having a million reasons why he's late...like someone. *cough*)

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:01 PM   #130
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1304
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
If you'd offered to help, I might've given it to you to run. Robert offered, and he does tend to be on deadline (and not late/having a million reasons why he's late...like someone. *cough*)
Damn let meh put my bulletproof vest on before you take shots like that.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 09:18 PM   #131
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

About time to unpin this. Was fun while it lasted.

If ever folks want to bring it back, we'll dig it up.

I still owe everyone some prizes for those who participated/care.

Old 04-18-2017, 02:31 AM   #132
Usurp
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough

-edited

Last edited by Usurp; 04-20-2017 at 02:37 AM.
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 01:22 PM   #133
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Hi @Ah Swuh Pwn

I don't think I have the focus to participate in this again, but I'm not putting hosting it out of the realm of possibilities.

Either this, or some kind of text (or audio) topic for freestyling, battling, creativity.

If I (or someone else) decides on something, we'll send a PM reminder to you.

Thanks for the interest, and yeah, sorry you missed out.

Feel free to go ahead and edit your post with your site link. There's no harm since it's a legit community.

Old 04-19-2017, 12:11 AM   #134
Usurp
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough

-edited

obviously im just not welcome here .. no matter where i go or what i say .. some butt hole is talking down to me
or try'n to make me look dumb in front of his peers

all i tried to do was share the opportunity to get $5000 by rappin on a site with a few celebs and underground known artists

instead i get disrespected and treated like u would someone u dont like thats try'n to be down with your crew

that being said im off the site because i dont want to offend anyone anymore by existing .. i may still play the game but as far as the community goes .. i think its clear im not welcome

Bump: sorry @TitaniumFisti left the site and edited the posts i made .. see u on the game i hope

Last edited by Usurp; 04-20-2017 at 02:54 AM.
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:05 AM   #135
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Swuh Pwn View Post
-edited

obviously im just not welcome here .. no matter where i go or what i say .. some butt hole is talking down to me
or try'n to make me look dumb in front of his peers

all i tried to do was share the opportunity to get $5000 by rappin on a site with a few celebs and underground known artists

instead i get disrespected and treated like u would someone u dont like thats try'n to be down with your crew

that being said im off the site because i dont want to offend anyone anymore by existing .. i may still play the game but as far as the community goes .. i think its clear im not welcome

Bump: sorry @TitaniumFisti left the site and edited the posts i made .. see u on the game i hope
I'm sorry to hear that. Everyone is welcome on the site. That you seem like a new member or an unknown shouldn't matter because it doesn't.

If ever you feel members are being insulting for no reason, feel free to ignore them and report them to an active moderator, admin, or sysop.

A warning or request for the member antagonizing you to leave you alone will be issued, but you will also be advised to ignore any such member.