SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Community Greetings

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Introduction and my Discovory Ron-Exon Members Help Center 2 11-04-2009 07:59 AM
My introduction hypeman101 Members Help Center 2 05-22-2008 08:29 PM

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2017, 06:26 AM   #1
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough
Default Introduction

Hello. I'm system4. I started this game back in 2002 under the name system3 until I retired that name to system4 in 2003 around the same time XVSSF online was changed to SFO. I joined the forum a year later under the now retired "thedesktops" name.

In real life, I'm black with a few white boy qualities (many people say that I act white lol...) I received my Bachelor's of Science in Information Technology from Limestone College and would continue to receive my Masters at University of South Carolina. I have one son (Johan... Like Gohan but with a J.. ) who is my world and would die or kill someone else for his protection.... What parent wouldn't do for their kids?)

I used to work in an IT firm in which I became tired of working for someone else and started to run my own business which allowed me to travel alot and experience freedom that I always wanted to do. I plan on starting up more different businesses to increase my income even further. It wasn't always gravey, where at one point I had to sleep in my car/hotel for a couple months after the breakup and drama of my son's mother, but we're cool and will be friends for life. I have no choice... >.>

Looking forward to fighting each one of you in game. If you do beat me ingame, it won't be an easy feat.

Last edited by system4; 05-11-2017 at 06:35 AM.
system4 is offline   Reply With Quote