SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Community Greetings

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hey guys I need help with sfo. X-FACTOR_32 Members Help Center 10 03-16-2012 12:20 AM
:)Sup guys ~RD~Evil-Ryu RaNdOm iNsAnItY 7 08-03-2008 12:28 PM
Hi guys SharpShooter389 Members Help Center 10 01-08-2007 11:14 AM

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2017, 02:43 AM   #1
Raze-Lighter

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 215
Raze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy Hey guys.

So um, I've been going thru some things lately and it's been really hard.

I lost my cousin and best friend within 3 weeks; it's been a rough road ahead and my dad has diabetes. I don't really think I'm in a great mind state at the moment but i'm trying to get better I suppose. I miss being on the forums but the busy life caught up with me and I just wanted everyone t o know that you should cherish your family and friends as much as you could. For you guys wondering, my cousin was 18 with disabilities and every Friday his mom would let me take him to the ice cream shop and bye him whatever flavor he wanted. He was always nice and sincere towards everyone and had the best heart any child could have. I know he was a young adult but he was very kind and caring towards everyone he met.

As for my best friend, he was my childhood friend that would come over every weekend to play the playstation or get on Street Fighter with me. A part of me thinks I have responsibility for his death even though I know I don't. I know I'm just telling you a sob story but these 3 weeks have changed me more than any other event could have. I miss my best friend Kyle and cousin Austin; these guys changed my life more than anything. I wouldn't be more thankful for 2 wonderful boys who have spread light through my journey for redemption.

I hope I can be forgiven for all the mistakes that I have made on here. I am sorry for offending and hurting any people that I have affected through the years.
Raze-Lighter is offline   Reply With Quote