Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Community Greetings

Old 09-20-2013, 03:40 AM   #76
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1185
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Re: Introduce yourself

Lol, welcome man.

Nice intro, definitely one of a kind.
Old 09-25-2013, 06:11 PM   #77
shadow-san

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
shadow-san is an unknown quantity at this point

I introduce myself again
i'm shadow-san 27 years old, i'm from France
I started sfo around 2003
i was (Ts)shadow-san
(AK)shadow-san
(X-F)shadow-san
Shadow-san_X
I stop to play since sf4 was out, i start to play again, a few month ago, i want to play the game, and i was surprised the game isn't active like the good old time, i know the game know a difficult period, that's why i show my support by donated for the second time.
This game brings back memories, i made a lot a friend on it, kinda my second family, it's one of the reason i don't want to see the game die.

Also In realife i be part of an association called 3hitcombo their goal is to bring together
peoples who have the same passion" the fighting game", we have a tourney a day per month in a local, and we also running some events in realife retro gaming and more,
We have an International Event call stunfest ^_^

That's all i can say about me ^^
Old 09-25-2013, 07:28 PM   #78
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 337
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Introduce yourself

Welcome back bro. Good having back you in the servers.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:16 PM   #79
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricDisc View Post
Hi my name is Fabian and I have been playing SFO for 11-12 or 13 years (idk). After I first sign up last month I was reading the forum rules and I'm like hmmm... And when I was reading the forum rules I was like oh. When I am finished, I clicked on the "IRC chat" link and in the center of the screen it says "you do not have permission" and I'm like huh? so in 5 days when I sign back in to set up my account; I couldn't put my own picture on my avatar. So I sign into my email and check if there is any welcoming message that I would receive from the SFO community. But there is none... So this evening after I left home in 6:34 pm in the evening, I went out to get my hair cut off. Then in 8:23 I sign into my email again and received my welcoming messages from "SFO". So I'm like "wow you guys take too long to give me my invitation" then start to give you guys a face-palm. Then as soon when I signed in the SFO forums and look into my inbox saying New Message I have a receive an invitation and a letter from Raptors saying "you must read the rules before blah blah blah" and I am like yeah yeah yeah no time for that I'll read that one later... Then after that, I click on the IRC chat and I still have no access to the chat and I am like "no access?" and I feel anxious about it so, I give up ... Anyways, HELLO EVERYONE!!! ^_^ it's nice to meet you and its good to be back.
^and i was reading this and i was kinda...
welcome!
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 03:46 PM   #80
Abomination210
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 24
Abomination210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there im Mark, I used to play this game all the way back in 2003 but then around the middle of 2004 i stopped it cause it massively messed my grades, and well
After 10 years i guess im back now since the past 10-15 days,
Gotta say, Missed this game..
Abomination210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:29 PM   #81
JohnnyMasters

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
JohnnyMasters is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone, the name is JohnnyMasters! Played on here 5 years ago, definitley missed it for a while but now im back. My old ING was -AOB-. Glad I donated to SFO and I am very happy to see it doing so well. I still see alot of the old school guys that helped made the game so successful. Glad to be on here!
JohnnyMasters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:36 PM   #82
(-SpideyKing-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 359
(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMasters View Post
Hey everyone, the name is JohnnyMasters! Played on here 5 years ago, definitley missed it for a while but now im back. My old ING was -AOB-. Glad I donated to SFO and I am very happy to see it doing so well. I still see alot of the old school guys that helped made the game so successful. Glad to be on here!
Hey buddy.

Very nice to have you on here. If you ever need help with anything, just give me a shout. Sorry I couldn't fix that host of yours, damn college network lol.

But I told you about a pretty good game though

WWT3 1st Place Champion
(-SpideyKing-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:39 PM   #83
Sir Nash
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Welcome back!
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:44 PM   #84
JohnnyMasters

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-SpideyKing-) View Post
Hey buddy.

Very nice to have you on here. If you ever need help with anything, just give me a shout. Sorry I couldn't fix that host of yours, damn college network lol.

But I told you about a pretty good game though
Ha your good bro. I am VIP in the game is it possible for me to be a VIP on the forum too?

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nash View Post
Welcome back!
Thanks bro!
Old 02-12-2014, 07:54 PM   #85
(-SpideyKing-)

Post Thanks / Like
(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Ha your good bro. I am VIP in the game is it possible for me to be a VIP on the forum too?

Bump:

Thanks bro!
Yup just PM TitaniumFist and let him know you are VIP in the game. Provide him with your In Game Name that is VIP. You might need to provide a screenshot of proof too, not sure on that though. Then he'll make you a VIP on the forum : )

WWT3 1st Place Champion
Old 02-12-2014, 08:11 PM   #86
JohnnyMasters

Post Thanks / Like

Cool thanks bro.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:39 PM   #87
retsy

Post Thanks / Like
retsy is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Introduce yourself

Hey hey, my name is Rhett and I am from Sydney, AUS. I've been working as a Bar Tender for 2 years, though, I do a bit of this and that on the side. I paint and draw nice pictures, skate and pay my bills. Apart from that, I've had my days on SFO back in 08-09 and now it seems, have rejoined the community. I look forward to get back into the middle of things, and most of all, look forward to seeing SFO progress at this critical point in time. And yeah, bring it lads!
retsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:01 PM   #88
(-SpideyKing-)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by retsy View Post
Hey hey, my name is Rhett and I am from Sydney, AUS. I've been working as a Bar Tender for 2 years, though, I do a bit of this and that on the side. I paint and draw nice pictures, skate and pay my bills. Apart from that, I've had my days on SFO back in 08-09 and now it seems, have rejoined the community. I look forward to get back into the middle of things, and most of all, look forward to seeing SFO progress at this critical point in time. And yeah, bring it lads!
G'day mate!

Lol just had to say that. Hey doood. Really nice having you here. Feel free to give me a buzz if you need help with anything.

WWT3 1st Place Champion
Old 02-12-2014, 10:30 PM   #89
retsy

Post Thanks / Like
retsy is an unknown quantity at this point

Ha!Cheers mate for the warm welcoming and yes, will do.
retsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:31 PM   #90
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 841
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

If you guys want to become VIP on forum, PM blockattack with a screenshot of your in game name in story mode showing VIP member at start of fight.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:34 AM   #91
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by retsy View Post
Welcome back.
LadyChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 02:13 AM   #92
†dark_ken†

Post Thanks / Like
†dark_ken† is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomination210 View Post
Hey there im Mark, I used to play this game all the way back in 2003 but then around the middle of 2004 i stopped it cause it massively messed my grades, and well
After 10 years i guess im back now since the past 10-15 days,
Gotta say, Missed this game..
^ wow...i thought id be the only one returning after a 10 year leave o_O thats crazy.

Anyway, I'm also a returning player. Was known as either †dark-ken† or †shadow_ken†, im 22 yrs old now so yeah, played this game from age 9-12 xD been a while. I was a little kid, yes, but clans and a reputation was what i played for back then lol best times i had was when i was rollin with the Kyokugen Masters with Lancer, Darkmagicx, !Hellsing! just to name a few if anyone remembers them...Anyway, dont expect to see any fimiliar faces even though ive already seen names that ring a bell from those days like SolidSnake76 and Nferno666.
†dark_ken† is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 02:27 AM   #93
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 337
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Introduce yourself

Welcome back to sfo. Always good to see returning players.
Old 02-16-2014, 05:00 AM   #94
Exanosis

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 15
Exanosis is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Exanosis's Facebook

Exanosis is my name! Age is 17! My birthday is in the 24th May so don't forget to give me some colors as gifts uh my picture is in the "post your pics" thread by evilhadoken if you wanna see what I look like o.o and yeah that's pretty much it :3
Old 02-16-2014, 07:29 AM   #95
(_-Kami-_)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 418
(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about

Welcome welcome m8

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
- Ghandi
(_-Kami-_) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 12:05 PM   #96
Exanosis

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 15
Exanosis is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Exanosis's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by (_-Kami-_) View Post
Welcome welcome m8
Thank you Kami !!
Old 02-16-2014, 01:18 PM   #97
†dark_ken†

Post Thanks / Like
†dark_ken† is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
Welcome back to sfo. Always good to see returning players.
thanks

†dark_ken† is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 04:41 AM   #98
PauLLy222
[ Banned By: blanka09 ]

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 293
PauLLy222 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, i'm Paul. Last time I played SFO was 2010. I was known as -Oni- or (X-F)Onimusha. New to the forums never really liked it, still don't. Back then I remember SFO underground, which doesn't exist anymore. So im back after 4 years missed alot, but nothings changed.
PauLLy222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 07:29 AM   #99
(_-Kami-_)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 418
(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLLy222 View Post
Hi, i'm Paul. Last time I played SFO was 2010. I was known as -Oni- or (X-F)Onimusha. New to the forums never really liked it, still don't. Back then I remember SFO underground, which doesn't exist anymore. So im back after 4 years missed alot, but nothings changed.
Welcome back man!

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
- Ghandi
(_-Kami-_) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 07:43 AM   #100
PauLLy222
[ Banned By: blanka09 ]

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 293
PauLLy222 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote: