SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SFO Presents: Trick or Treat - Conclusion Part 1 guitarrocker General Comments & Strategies 20 11-01-2010 04:16 PM
SFO Presents: Trick-or-Treat Kim-Kam General Comments & Strategies 78 10-30-2010 03:11 PM
SFO Presents: Trick-or-Treat..Coming Soon Kim-Kam General Comments & Strategies 24 10-11-2010 12:03 AM
Trick r' Treat evryoung8998 General 4 09-28-2009 03:39 PM

Old 11-01-2010, 11:30 PM   #1
guitarrocker
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough
Default Trick or Treat Conclusion - Part 2

Thanks again to all that participated in this years awesome Halloween event. We have found our victor that happened to sneak a few wins past one of the treats.

Congrats to the soul winner of the Halloween event It's All Love!

You may choose between the 2 rare colours shown in the original thread.. Here's a lil reminder of what they are ;D

Please PM me with your colour choice

Now .. the time you've all been waiting for (cough Dante)..

I will now reveal who the ambassadors that played the tricks and the treats.. the treats will be marked with an asterisk.

*Bloody-Mary - LiquidSnake78
*DangerousEvil - (-Be~Careful-)
*Grudg3 - Crying-FrEEman
*(FreddyKreuger) - YoureGonnaLuvMe
GreatPumpkin - Kim-Kam(ink)
(Hannibal-King) - murder(ink)1
(-The_13th-) - (-Ryulord-)
VladIIIDracula - x(-LUX-)x
Boogeymaan - guitarrocker101
-DeathWind- - Leviathan
PulsingMaggots - -AkaDeMiCs / Silver_Wind
Jack~The~Ripper - HairyArse / xfaderx
-El-Diablo- - daddypete
TheBlairWitch - MeteorRyu5
-TheGrimReaper- - LadyChamp
The_CandyMan - ~BD~Anth
SleepyHollow - evilryus5

NOTE: If you did beat a trick you get... nothing muahahhaha Trick or TReeeeaaat!

Now as you know.. you were given the opportunity to guess which person played who in this event.. coincidentally we had also 1 winner.

Congrats to It's All Love! who once again takes the win by guessing 9 out of the 17 Ambassadors that took part in this.

PM me with you're 3 colour choices + which account you want sponsored

As this event comes to an end I would like to give a few shouts out to all that helped make this happen..

Thanks to the SFO staff for helping set us up with the prizes as well as the creed business.. We couldn't have done it without you

Also thanks to all the ambassadors that helped set up, coordinate and participate in the event.. GO TEAM!

And also thanks again to all that participated in this event to make it as successful as it was.

Until Next time Ladies and Gents.. Signing off for now!

PLUS Stay tuned for upcoming events in the next month!

Last edited by guitarrocker; 11-01-2010 at 11:32 PM.
guitarrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:41 PM   #2
DwAyN3
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
DwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Trick or Treat Conclusion - Part 2

Crongrats All_Love ;;;;;;;;;;;;]]]]]]]]]
DwAyN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:43 PM   #3
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

congrats it all love

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:28 AM   #4
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

Woot! Congrats It's All Love...Now You Can Pwn With An Exclusive Color
Lightning~Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:56 AM   #5
(-RyulorD-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about
Visit (-RyulorD-)'s YouTube

congrats ItsAllLove , sorry i had to deny who i was even though you knew it was me, i do play with a familiar style, hope to see that color in one of our games later.

just wondering how many ppl submitted for the guessing comp ?
(-RyulorD-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:37 AM   #6
(Hado)-(King)
[The Watcher]

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about

Wow congrats Its all love! Its crazy that you both events!

TheKingOfHado@live.com

☼ Ŧhe ĨŁĔŇĈĒ is mōre impōrτanτ τhan τhe MŮĈ ♫♫
(Hado)-(King) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:06 AM   #7
YoureGonnaLuvMe
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

It's All Love! good stuff, enjoy dude.
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:13 AM   #8
BeCarefull
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 9
BeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enough
Visit BeCarefull's Facebook

congrats

SFO/SFX till the world blow up

BeCarefull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:00 AM   #9
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like
Leviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura about
Visit Leviathan's Twitter Visit Leviathan's YouTube

congrats itsalllove.
hope everyone enjoyed it

[Sfo CC][XF Clan][Raiden X][Level Showcase]
[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:35 AM   #10
daddypete
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
daddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enough
Visit daddypete's Facebook

congrats dude...

daddypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:48 AM   #11
It's All Love!
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
It's All Love! is an unknown quantity at this pointIt's All Love! is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone, thanks a lot!!!

It's a nice thing when hard work pays off!

I'm terribly busy with school, so I'll try to drop you a line this weekend, Guitarrocker.

You guys certainly weren't playing around with the treats! Jeez! Haha.

Quote:
congrats ItsAllLove , sorry i had to deny who i was even though you knew it was me, i do play with a familiar style, hope to see that color in one of our games later.
It's a deal! It looks like I still have a lot to learn from you after all!

Once again, I'd like to thank all of you guys for organizing this event! I had a great time and I'm really looking forward to whatever you come up with next!
Old 11-02-2010, 02:59 PM   #12
TheHostFixer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
TheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished road
Visit TheHostFixer's YouTube

congrats ;]
TheHostFixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:13 PM   #13
(-PakistaN-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road
Visit (-PakistaN-)'s Facebook

grats Love.

\
(-PakistaN-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:44 PM   #14
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Congratz on the winner.

just to show how hard the thing was.. all event players had these, even the tricks did !
+30% armor and +30% damage. thus rendering them a bit stronger then they used to. making the beastly treats even more beastly. it was halloween after all, what would have been a monster if he wasn't scary to begin with. so kudos on defeating those you could defeat, tell yourselves that all odds were against you and even though you're not gaining anything, this event actually was pretty hard and was made for it, thus if you had a few wins, which i heard they were rare... to all that did push a win against all odds... i am proud of you, you showed those monsters what was a true fighter.

kudos to everyone who played, kudos to everyone who participated in this event production, job well done people. for now, see you next time on an other event. christmas perhaps ?
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:17 PM   #15
TotalReincarnation

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 107
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough
Visit TotalReincarnation's Twitter

Congratulations ItsAllLove
^^^^^^^^^
JOIN NOW!
TotalReincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:43 PM   #16
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Well done, all.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:19 PM   #17
KingofStreetfighter101
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 33
KingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
Congratz on the winner.

just to show how hard the thing was.. all event players had these, even the tricks did !
+30% armor and +30% damage. thus rendering them a bit stronger then they used to. making the beastly treats even more beastly. it was halloween after all, what would have been a monster if he wasn't scary to begin with. so kudos on defeating those you could defeat, tell yourselves that all odds were against you and even though you're not gaining anything, this event actually was pretty hard and was made for it, thus if you had a few wins, which i heard they were rare... to all that did push a win against all odds... i am proud of you, you showed those monsters what was a true fighter.

kudos to everyone who played, kudos to everyone who participated in this event production, job well done people. for now, see you next time on an other event. christmas perhaps ?
Perhaps, Thanksgiving?

Congrats on the winners, And good job on the event on both parties.
KingofStreetfighter101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:13 PM   #18
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Congrats All Love.
You haven't beat me (no body has.)
But you've got one of the main treats. Good stuff bro. =)

Now... If I can just take the time to LOOL @ how many ppl we've fooled. =)
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:18 PM   #19
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
avatar-killers is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit avatar-killers's Facebook

did very well, best wishes to you
avatar-killers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:35 AM   #20
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

congrats, Seamus, u deserved it man, well done!
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:48 PM   #21
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofStreetfighter101 View Post
Perhaps, Thanksgiving?

Congrats on the winners, And good job on the event on both parties.
LOL, shh don't let them know. and yeah congrats.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:55 PM   #22
))Shadow-Ken((

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about
Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s Facebook Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s YouTube

KOOOOOOOOOL...!!
Congratz ItsAllLove ...!!
U deserved it man......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
))Shadow-Ken(( is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:33 PM   #23
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 109
Murder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enough

hard work pays off... grats
Murder-Ink is offline   Reply With Quote