Rap battles JohnnyBlaze RaNdOm iNsAnItY 56 03-08-2006 12:40 PM

Old 09-10-2012, 05:26 PM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Real rap battles... nothing to do with yours...

i know its been seen often, pretty much everyones have seen this, but heres real rap battles...
real word to words, real meaning, they dont even insults each others they are just describing each others. no offending words like bitch or the likes that you guys think are soooo cool. just pure rhymes and fun !

and if thats not enough for you to understand what i mean when i say words are way deeper then just insulting others... see what he tries to accomplish... there is a huge difference between these rappers to be and you guys. a gap you guys ar far from gapping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen

Last edited by SSJKarma; 09-10-2012 at 05:29 PM.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:31 PM   #2
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 189
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Real rap battles... nothing to do with yours...

You understand that people here do this for fun right?

It's FUN to insult someone

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:33 PM   #3
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

All the rap battles you will ever need.
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:46 PM   #4
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Asking to rap battle someone without insulting them is like asking people to play Tackle football, without tackling.

Stay Thirsty My Friends.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:47 PM   #5
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Asking to rap battle someone without insulting them is like asking people to play Tackle football, without tackling.

Stay Thirsty My Friends.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:28 PM   #6
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 620
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough
Visit Pakistani's YouTube

Teacher vs Student presents an internal conflict, thus a topic, between the two rappers. It itself presents a 'battle'.

Like a Parent vs Child would also be a topic in itself.

Thus it doesnt really require disses to the level that are used otherwise. But even in these there are disses but they are more 'topical' disses. But again there is an internal conflict between a Student vs Teacher which was the issue of battle.

If I battle some random dude here. What would be the conflict between me and him? None. So its just a all-out show of how "you fail as a human, and I'm awesome".
Old 09-10-2012, 10:28 PM   #7
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1304
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

vid mad old.. "you need to die like a board game" lol

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:57 PM   #8
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

pakistani, there is a difference between dissing someone and using words that means nothing.
thats what the professor was trying to show the kid there, he uses words they rhymes and all, cool... but do those words means something ? not at all, we often see people cutting words in half to make them rhyme, sorry but thats not how it works.

also there is a difference ebtween insulting someone and dissing him. dissing is more like protraying the persons problems and faults. while insulting disreguards the person at all and just bash him. may i remind you guys that we're being lenient here by letting these rap battles go, because insulting others members is clearly said to be against the rules and we could ban anyone trying to say otherwise.

the reality here is simple...
the lack of vocabulary means you guys are just not good enough to rap battle.
as for rap battles having a topic and a theme... they all have, if you are battling a nowhere without knowing who the guy is, then you are doing it wrong. people rap battle to solve a problem here, not just show off. there is always a reason that brought two people into that rap battle and its not just to show their skills.

to take it from you guys... it would be like a football player challenging a soccer player. they dont even ahve a thing in common, they dont even play the same goal, yet that football player wants to compare himself... doeesn't work liek that, to compare yourself to theother guy you must have something in common. thats also what the teacher was teaching them here. aka hes into poetry, but not his students, so he learned asomething they do so he can have soemthign in common, then he built a relationship between him and them. so they can have something to say about him.

again if you battle people for the pure fun of saying hey im better then you... then you are doing it all wrong.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:00 AM   #9
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 620
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough
Visit Pakistani's YouTube

well we're all random ppl and ya that is why all these rap battle sux but then again I'm only rhyming not rapping like I said
Old 09-11-2012, 06:29 AM   #10
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Once again it's Karma going on about how his opinion is law

Next topic he'll be trying to convince us that red is better than blue.

Old 09-11-2012, 11:44 AM   #11
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1173
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
Once again it's Karma going on about how his opinion is law

Next topic he'll be trying to convince us that red is better than blue.
Why are so real my friend? I swear if you ever get banned ( I fear you may one day because ur just so direct), I will quit SFO.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:25 PM   #12
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

That is one weak rap battle. Wanna see real rap battling?

Aresenal Da Rebel vs T-Rex

They spit crazy, but they're still insulting most of the time. It's a BATTLE yo, this stuff you posted is bubu.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:43 PM   #13
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

The battle was ok on some level.
Karma, however I am afraid that you making a topic about "true" rap battles is irrelevant.
They used the same method that is used in EVERY rap battle that you see on youtube, worldstar, grindtime, fight night, etc ...

So Im not quite seeing your point.
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:02 PM   #14
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

then you forgot to listen to the words of the teacher buddy, thats the whole point... words !
before you start spitting rhymes, you should first and foremost get more vocabulary. thats the whole point, and also the whole point of the teachers telling the kid his words are meaningless.

you know, putting words out there without a meaning to it isn't called rapping...
its called nothing. your words have to be meaning something. your words to rhyme mustn't be the same word overused like its the only word you know. you want to make a good rap out there... find true words, find yourself a motive, find yourself a meaning. but above all, get more vocabulary... a rhyme is as good as the word you put there.

i will take shiny vs shadow thread as the best exemple there...
shiny wins hands down, vocabulary alone wins him the contest. yet shadow thinks hes cool and shot. his rhymes are all rehab of the same words. vocabulary is missing, hence he loses. yet he thinks hes cool and all.

thats the point and thats why the teachers wins... vocabulary is what makes the rap and the rhymes. if you dont have it, you dont play it. the why i dont play it... i would need time to find the right words.

and by the way, that teachers been battling a lot buddy, dot deny it liek the kid you are thinking you are better then him. the guy has the vocabulary and im quite sure that if he was to battle against your so called pros... hed be able to eat them without having to insult or disrespect them. as i said there is a difference between dissing and insulting people.

oh and donkios... red is better then blue !
Old 09-12-2012, 01:19 AM   #15
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 708
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
then you forgot to listen to the words of the teacher buddy, thats the whole point... words !
before you start spitting rhymes, you should first and foremost get more vocabulary. thats the whole point, and also the whole point of the teachers telling the kid his words are meaningless.

you know, putting words out there without a meaning to it isn't called rapping...
its called nothing. your words have to be meaning something. your words to rhyme mustn't be the same word overused like its the only word you know. you want to make a good rap out there... find true words, find yourself a motive, find yourself a meaning. but above all, get more vocabulary... a rhyme is as good as the word you put there.

shiny wins hands down, vocabulary alone wins him the contest. yet shadow thinks hes cool and shot. his rhymes are all rehab of the same words. vocabulary is missing, hence he loses. yet he thinks hes cool and all.

thats the point and thats why the teachers wins... vocabulary is what makes the rap and the rhymes. if you dont have it, you dont play it. the why i dont play it... i would need time to find the right words.

and by the way, that teachers been battling a lot buddy, dot deny it liek the kid you are thinking you are better then him. the guy has the vocabulary and im quite sure that if he was to battle against your so called pros... hed be able to eat them without having to insult or disrespect them. as i said there is a difference between dissing and insulting people.

oh and donkios... red is better then blue !
I think instead of talking all this mess you should demonstrate lol, I'm just saying though.

If you reply with an essay, Please put the part towards me in bold so I know where to start reading from as well lol.
Not On For Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:14 AM   #16
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
Understandable, but your still wrong .. It's not "all" about vocabulary, esp. if you don't use it properly ... For one thing, IF a battle rapper do have good vocabulary, however, don't know how to metaphorically use it, it will be pointless, and they will get super boo'ed off.

Again ... Your assuming that this is how all battles go, without the actual knowledge of your debate. I suggest you go look up some stuff bro. Then it will be a good debate with you.

Quote:
its called nothing
That's called Filler...

Quote:
your words have to be meaning something. your words to rhyme mustn't be the same word overused like its the only word you know. you want to make a good rap out there...
Eh? ... Im guessing your talking about recycling ... Yes, doing that does make the battle get old. But ever heard of something like this? (Best described with the rapper DMX)
"He used the same line in like 3 different songs and they ALL had a different vibe, and meaning."
Heard it on a documentary about him somewhere ... So again, not all that is bad ... it happens ...

Quote:
find true words, find yourself a motive, find yourself a meaning. but above all, get more vocabulary... a rhyme is as good as the word you put there.
Again, what if that person have a good vocab and just throw the word out there without it making any sense?
Using big words will NOT give you points. Making it into a metaphor, punchline and wordplay (unwritten) will.

Quote:
Karma, did you know that you are comparing a video of 2 pro battlers freestyling to a "keystyle" of 2 kids who are doing it for fun?

FYI - Freestyle is off the head rapping, on the SPOT rapping, little to no rehearse and practice.

Keystyle - Internet battle rapping, which words are posted and readable ... Thought up. (the kids who say they did it off the head is lying ... 100% .. Every keystyle is thought up and/or pre-written, because it is not vocally expressed. Trust, its a big difference.)

Quote:
Read above. FYI - I know a bunch of battle rappers who don't have a great use of vocab, yet they are great battle rappers, or rappers in general.
Rappers even have a speech impediment and still can go out there and do good.
I don't want to post history on such stuff, but if you are interested, I can school you about Rap and Hip Hop.

Quote:
Realistically, I should slap you on how ignorant you sound right now with this last statement ..
So again .. You are comparing a professional battle rapper that has been RECORDED to novices who don't?

I would post more if you even tried to compare this battle to others from Grindtime, and fight night and stuff like that, but comparing that to a internet keystyle ....
You should of just googled other keystyle battles that you thought was good enough for a debate, rather than this bro ...

Sit and think about it for a second ...
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:25 AM   #17
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny~Latios View Post
Why are so real my friend? I swear if you ever get banned ( I fear you may one day because ur just so direct), I will quit SFO.
Hes been banned several times. So you should quit.
Old 09-12-2012, 04:31 PM   #18
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Only got banned once >_>

Dumbest reason too.

Old 09-12-2012, 10:43 PM   #19
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Really only once?

Nah I think SS holds that title lololol

Sadly, a Classic.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:51 PM   #20
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 708
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake78 View Post
Understandable, but your still wrong .. It's not "all" about vocabulary, esp. if you don't use it properly ... For one thing, IF a battle rapper do have good vocabulary, however, don't know how to metaphorically use it, it will be pointless, and they will get super boo'ed off.

Again ... Your assuming that this is how all battles go, without the actual knowledge of your debate. I suggest you go look up some stuff bro. Then it will be a good debate with you.

That's called Filler...

Eh? ... Im guessing your talking about recycling ... Yes, doing that does make the battle get old. But ever heard of something like this? (Best described with the rapper DMX)
"He used the same line in like 3 different songs and they ALL had a different vibe, and meaning."
Heard it on a documentary about him somewhere ... So again, not all that is bad ... it happens ...

Again, what if that person have a good vocab and just throw the word out there without it making any sense?
Using big words will NOT give you points. Making it into a metaphor, punchline and wordplay (unwritten) will.

Karma, did you know that you are comparing a video of 2 pro battlers freestyling to a "keystyle" of 2 kids who are doing it for fun?

FYI - Freestyle is off the head rapping, on the SPOT rapping, little to no rehearse and practice.

Keystyle - Internet battle rapping, which words are posted and readable ... Thought up. (the kids who say they did it off the head is lying ... 100% .. Every keystyle is thought up and/or pre-written, because it is not vocally expressed. Trust, its a big difference.)

Read above. FYI - I know a bunch of battle rappers who don't have a great use of vocab, yet they are great battle rappers, or rappers in general.
Rappers even have a speech impediment and still can go out there and do good.
I don't want to post history on such stuff, but if you are interested, I can school you about Rap and Hip Hop.

Realistically, I should slap you on how ignorant you sound right now with this last statement ..
So again .. You are comparing a professional battle rapper that has been RECORDED to novices who don't?

I would post more if you even tried to compare this battle to others from Grindtime, and fight night and stuff like that, but comparing that to a internet keystyle ....
You should of just googled other keystyle battles that you thought was good enough for a debate, rather than this bro ...

Sit and think about it for a second ...
Gospel, I don't need to go to church on Sunday because I read this.
Not On For Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:04 AM   #21
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

karma has been debating all over the forum...

go back to my thread (spot the error), im not done with yah!
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:22 AM   #22
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
Really only once?

Nah I think SS holds that title lololol

Sadly, a Classic.
got banned for SPAMMING (But Crazii and Sha can go 200 posts a day a day of "LMBO" )

because my post was deleted so fast I thought I didn't post it and re-posted it within 30 seconds.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:44 AM   #23
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
got banned for SPAMMING (But Crazii and Sha can go 200 posts a day a day of "LMBO" )

because my post was deleted so fast I thought I didn't post it and re-posted it within 30 seconds.
Can you see how to a mod (and I don't remember which one it was) that would seem like you ignored the fact that your post was removed, didn't care, and posted again anyway?

Okay. So it was a misunderstanding, did you ever try to explain that to anyone in the staff? Don't know if you did, real question.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:32 AM   #24
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

It was a 7 day ban and I went camping for 3 days after that. I'm not one of those guys who goes around trying to get banned so I never bothered to get it off my record. Anyways It was either Block or YGLM and I tried to talk to YGLM over the shoutbox once just to clear it up but he's a** most of the time. To be honest I don't like Block very much, the guy has a record of banning me for dumb reasons ever since UG

Anyways it's not a big deal, it was a misunderstanding

Old 09-13-2012, 11:27 AM   #25
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

o_O Except that it comes up now? Yes, you were responding to what Lux said, but it still gets brought up.

You're saying it doesn't matter on the one hand, and on the other, you're saying you were unfairly banned. There was a misunderstanding that should've been cleared up. Luv/block are still mods. Whether you like them or not, no matter what you think of them, when a ban was not needed, they'd want to know and undo it.

You chose not to give them that information.

Quote:
It was a 7 day ban and I went camping for 3 days after that. I'm not one of those guys who goes around trying to get banned so I never bothered to get it off my record.
Relevant.

Quote:

Anyways it's not a big deal, it was a misunderstanding
Relevant.

Quote:
Anyways It was either Block or YGLM and I tried to talk to YGLM over the shoutbox once just to clear it up but he's a** most of the time. To be honest I don't like Block very much, the guy has a record of banning me for dumb reasons ever since UG
All of this is actually irrelevant. YGLM is not an ass - I'm more of an ass than he is when I want to be. UG - don't know what went on over at UG, don't care.

Look, it doesn't matter if you hate their guts and they hate yours and if you see each other in the street, there will be blood: I don't give a damn.

There are a number of members I don't like, but if and when I need to speak with them to clear something up, I always do. Maybe I spend too much time explaining things, but it's for two reasons: because I believe communication matters - and because sometimes an argument is so stupid it deserves to be dismantled, point-by-point. (Or if it isn't stupid, it's false and dangerous, yet on the face of it, seems true to most members.)

What annoys me is the position of a lot of members (not just you) that because they dislike a certain staff member, they'll just not do what's needed, what is very simple and right. But let there be an opportunity to get a jab in at the staff, and they're on it like white on rice. Seriously? When the f*** are we going to grow up around here?

Look...if there's a misunderstanding, one side or both should have cleared it up.

Gotta go.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 09-13-2012 at 11:29 AM.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote