Goku Vs Superman JohnnyBlaze RaNdOm iNsAnItY 22 05-13-2007 12:14 AM

Old 10-25-2012, 05:37 AM   #1
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice
Default superman vs hulk

a classic question, so who do you think would win?
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:14 AM   #2
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
killerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura about
Visit killerdude10's Facebook
Default Re: superman vs hulk

Superman has already defeated Hulk in a Marvel/DC crossover.
Question answered.

killerdude10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:45 AM   #3
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

party pooper
Old 10-25-2012, 02:23 PM   #4
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Superman, the same way he defeated doomsday... laser thru brain, there goes the hulk.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:16 AM   #5
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

i thought supes defeated doomsday with a flick of his finger on his (doomsday) balls?
Old 10-26-2012, 03:32 AM   #6
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

yeah right... i'm speaking Evil Sups there... thats how he easily defeats everyone.
including Darkseid. seriously sups laser beams is pretty much his standard kill weapon.
Old 10-26-2012, 03:49 AM   #7
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

dunno where you get it, buddy karma
but i assume youre referencing the direct-to-dvd --
?

but anyways, ive always thought hulk would win considering he doesnt have any weaknesses and the madder he becomes, the stronger he gets

plus during the World War Hulk story arc, even Dr. Strange tried to use his hypnosis/mental powers on the Hulk, but his mind was strong enough to resist it and smashed Dr. Strange's hands

whereas superman will always have a kryptonite in his Achilles

btw, hulk and doomsday shouldnt be mentioned on the same breath, just to be clear, aight :]

Last edited by bloodpack; 10-26-2012 at 05:20 AM.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:58 AM   #8
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

just to be clear, Dark Seid would rape hulk on a molecular level.
and supermans is pretty much up to par with him.
hulk, hes nothing for superman... superman is invincible, literrally !
hulk could never defeat superman, knowck him out or whatever...
hulks rage may have no limits, but by the time he gets strong wenough to defeat superman...
superman will already have dealt the critical blow with his lazer beams.

as for the where i saw it...
Justice League episode in season two where we see the justice lords killing their arch nemesis.
he literally lobotomised everyone. including doomsday who, by the way... is totally on par with hulk.

did you know that hulk got one defeat to his active ?
hulk was actually defeated by abomination.
so hulks definitely not indestructible.
also...
you can still break his bones, jaws skull and thats easy for superman to do.
he might enrage but his regeneration is just not that fast when it comes to it.
hulks can create sonic waves with his hands, so is superman.
you're delusionnal if you think hulk has a chance against superman.

and thats as far as i 'll go as this debate is totally useless.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:02 AM   #9
(SXA)crip

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 46
(SXA)crip is an unknown quantity at this point

the only thing that can defeat super man is a green ore, not a green giant

(SXA)crip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:27 AM   #10
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
hulk, hes nothing for superman... superman is invincible, literrally!
i thought you said superman was a joke now, lolz

well, the kryptonian genetics isnt the same when theyre in planet krypton and/or on earth
our solar/star-system gives them that special abilities
you take that away then superman is nothing!

UNLIKE the hulk, regardless on what planet hes at, his strength and abilities are still just the same (as noted in the Planet Hulk comic book story arc)

Quote:
as for the where i saw it...
Justice League episode in season two where we see the justice lords killing their arch nemesis.
he literally lobotomised everyone. including doomsday who, by the way... is totally on par with hulk..
oh yeah, that lobotomy thingy...that technique was first introduced during superman's battle with the elite in the original comic book story arc: Whats Funny with Truth and Justice...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What%27...merican_Way%3F

Quote:
did you know that hulk got one defeat to his active ?
hulk was actually defeated by abomination.
so hulks definitely not indestructible.
so what, even muhammad ali got defeats in his resume, lolz

Quote:
and thats as far as i 'll go as this debate is totally useless.
you kiddin'?
the fun has just started
Old 10-26-2012, 07:54 AM   #11
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
killerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura about

Well there is no possible scenerio where Hulk can beat Superman. Superman is invulnerable and his only weakness is kryptonite and magic. Hulk posses none of them. Superman might hold back in the beginning to avoid collateral damage but when he realises that there is no other way. He will just throw Hulk out of the Earth's atmosphere.

Don't compare Doomsday with the Hulk btw. Even if the Hulk kills him during the first encounter, Doomsday will just return as a stronger version of its prior self and it cannot die the same way it died the last time.

Last edited by killerdude10; 10-26-2012 at 08:02 AM.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:10 AM   #12
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

exactly why i compared them int he first place...
because both always comes back stronger.

so superman is nothing without a yellow sun you say ?
so... hulk is nothing wihtout his rage, i say !
so flawed argument there, the why im not going to argue anymore.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:31 AM   #13
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 156
SnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura about
Visit SnuggLes__'s Twitter Visit SnuggLes__'s YouTube

I pretty much dislike everything about superman as a Superhero,

but setting up a scenario on earth one on one with no kryptonite or magic... Sups would would beat the hulk... (just like he would beat most any marvel hero)
And I like the Hulk about 10 times more then I like sups=/

Flawless/invincible superheros annoy me...

In fact whenever a superhero dies and comes back it annoys me lol
The only heros that gets a pass on this are Dragonball characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by friends#Forever
SolidSnake76: out of school....
(-Kam-): Good you made it through another day.
SolidSnake76: shut up...
(-Kam-): that's the spirit.
SnuggLes__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 01:59 PM   #14
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

and even then, they abused the system like, a hell of a lot.
there is one marvel chars that can surpass hulk though...
i dont remember his name, hes a nobody really, but he got this amulet in his chest and hes like having all super powers possibles... heck the guy is the avngers all by himself.

yuck i just imagined myself the picture of hulk having a psychic boner because of starfox.
EWWWWWWW...
Old 10-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #15
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
i dont remember his name, hes a nobody really, but he got this amulet in his chest and hes like having all super powers possibles... heck the guy is the avngers all by himself.

yuck i just imagined myself the picture of hulk having a psychic boner because of starfox.
EWWWWWWW...
Are you serious? Thor owns the Hulk, Sentry owns the hulk, Odin owns the hulk, Hercules owns the hulk, Galactus owns the hulk, Silver surfer owns the hulk. I can go on and on.
Forgot to mention Thanas as well, who has actually KILLED hulk before.

Last edited by killerdude10; 10-26-2012 at 07:14 PM.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:13 AM   #16
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
SnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

EWWWWWWW...

At first I thought you were speaking of the beyonder.. He's unnecessarily strong... But I don't remember him having a amulet on his chest.. So you could be talking about the living tribunal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerdude10 View Post
Are you serious? Thor owns the Hulk, Sentry owns the hulk, Odin owns the hulk, Hercules owns the hulk, Galactus owns the hulk, Silver surfer owns the hulk. I can go on and on.
There are def a number of character's stronger than hulk. Is true, but in my opinion I don't think hercules necessarily owns hulk. Depends how long the fight lasts lol. To me I guess.

Either way there are about 20-25 marvel characters stronger than hulk (a majority of which are gods and omnipotent interstellar beings lol)

Quote:
Old 10-27-2012, 12:21 PM   #17
~TR~Robert
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about
Visit ~TR~Robert's Facebook

Dude the fact that you think Hulk is even a challenge for superman is nuts

Superman lobotomized doomsday, in fact there's a movie where superman destroys and army of doomsday's with his heat vision

He has beaten countless bad guys I have read superman comics since before most of you were in diapers. Even when superman 1st started out he would pwn hulk. Future superman would butcher hulk like nothing as he gets stronger and stronger form the sun and no he seems to posses no limits he grows immune to most kryptonite for there is more then just green K. He rarley uses his full strength and like hulk when he gets angry he gets stronger and more willing to take the kill shot.

Hulk has pure anger and brute strength but even the army can capture him and contain/knock him out with tranquillizers and when he is calm is nothing more then a lab jockey superman is superman 24/7

Superman could freeze hulk with his breath
Lobotomize him with heat vision
Throw his fat ass out the solar system
or straight beat him with his fist like he did darkside when super girl was killed by darkside

all hulk got is brute strength and some tough skin all things inwich superman can easily get around

~TR~Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:46 PM   #18
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Are you serious?

Quote:
Thor owns the Hulk

totally false, they fought often, hulk was always the winner.
can't say he isn't strong or holding up his ground, most of their fights were always twice if not 3 times longer then anybody else.

Quote:
Sentry owns the hulk,

never in 100 light years time.
the only way for sentry to win against him would be to teleport him out of the fight zone.
i wouldn't call that owning if you are force to do that. sentry is not a fighter by the way. far from it, he's actually very weak physically.

Quote:
Odin owns the hulk

odins quite strong, but just like thor, in a real combat situation, he'd lose overtime.
would probably be forced like sentry to teleport hulk somewhere else.

Quote:
Hercules owns the hulk

oh you are speaking of the hero who is all muscles no brain...
ok yeah right... hercules by the way could never lift thors hammer, hulk did a few times !

Quote:
Galactus owns the hulk

everybody as well, thats why they usually needs the avengers, the xmen and half the planet to actually defeat him. that said, hulks pretty much the only guy galactus cannot stop in its track on a single shot.

Quote:
Silver surfer owns the hulk

yeah, really ? funny as far as i am concerned, silver surfer never fought hulk head on. why would he not if he's stronger, better and uncut... no seriously... silver surfer or any of the galactus servants for that matter. are god like. and by god like i'm speaking way above the asguardians. if you have to bring gods to the battlefield in order to kick hulks ass... you are really desperate. and again, hulks not going down in one blow unlike most of the marvel universe who does against silver surfer.

Quote:
I can go on and on.

go for it, i'm willing to shot down every single foes you will find against hulk.

Quote:

with or without the infinity gauntlet ?
because if thats the case he can kill the whole reality on a whim so it at that point nobody even can. which renders this point, pointless... to begin with. and i suggest you go read the infinity war... you might learn a few things about thanos and how hulk is pretty much the only one who can fight him on par.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:54 PM   #19
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
the only way for sentry to win against him would be to teleport him out of the fight zone.i wouldn't call that owning if you are force to do that. sentry is not a fighter by the way. far from it, he's actually very weak physically.
Marvel has pretty much made Sentry the Marvel Version of Superman...

I think they're trying to make him one of the most powerful characters in the Marvel universe.....

Quote:
Old 10-28-2012, 06:25 AM   #20
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Who's the guy that's like...tiny...but is a constant prankster but if he got serious (which isn't in his nature?) could overpower everybody? He has a family, too...what the heck is his name...I though Karma might have meant him, but I don't think he has an amulet.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:22 AM   #21
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

As far as i am concerned about the fact that sentry has became a force to reckon with... hulk also got that treatment over time. all charcaters have evolved over time and as far as i am concerned about the streght of charcaters... colossus, wonderman and many others fits the super strenght and super endurance mode... but none of them ever rivalled hulk in combat. as far as i am concerned, superman as a limit, colossus and sentry have a limit same with wonderman... hulks... ing lifted thors hammer on many occasion. none of the others ever did it. that alone should proove you something. thats all im gonna say about strenght and endurance.

Ulysse Bloodstone (sorry took me time to find back)

Last edited by SSJKarma; 10-28-2012 at 11:33 AM.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:13 PM   #22
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

totally false, they fought often, hulk was always the winner.
can't say he isn't strong or holding up his ground, most of their fights were always twice if not 3 times longer then anybody else.

never in 100 light years time.
the only way for sentry to win against him would be to teleport him out of the fight zone.
i wouldn't call that owning if you are force to do that. sentry is not a fighter by the way. far from it, he's actually very weak physically.

odins quite strong, but just like thor, in a real combat situation, he'd lose overtime.
would probably be forced like sentry to teleport hulk somewhere else.

oh you are speaking of the hero who is all muscles no brain...
ok yeah right... hercules by the way could never lift thors hammer, hulk did a few times !

everybody as well, thats why they usually needs the avengers, the xmen and half the planet to actually defeat him. that said, hulks pretty much the only guy galactus cannot stop in its track on a single shot.

yeah, really ? funny as far as i am concerned, silver surfer never fought hulk head on. why would he not if he's stronger, better and uncut... no seriously... silver surfer or any of the galactus servants for that matter. are god like. and by god like i'm speaking way above the asguardians. if you have to bring gods to the battlefield in order to kick hulks ass... you are really desperate. and again, hulks not going down in one blow unlike most of the marvel universe who does against silver surfer.

go for it, i'm willing to shot down every single foes you will find against hulk.

with or without the infinity gauntlet ?
because if thats the case he can kill the whole reality on a whim so it at that point nobody even can. which renders this point, pointless... to begin with. and i suggest you go read the infinity war... you might learn a few things about thanos and how hulk is pretty much the only one who can fight him on par.
Thor is a GOD. The time that RULK picked up thors hammer was when Mjolner was still in Thors hands. Strength has nothing to do with carrying mjolnir. You have to be worthy to be able to pick it up.
Hulk has never really defeated Thor. Thor always holds back because he doesn't want to hurt bruce. FYI, Thor has KILLED hulk in cannon 616 universe. where as, hulk has never killed thor is immortal and with odin force thor can just beat around hulk like a stuffed doll.

And please don't even compare Odin to Hulk. He can kill him before Hulk gets angry enough to be on the same level as him. Odin has beaten silver surfer and thanos on a 2 on 1 and both of them are cosmic beings. What makes you think that The Hulk stands a chance against the strongest Asgardian?

Hercules is all muscle but no brain? Then what exactly is Hulk?

Abomination has KILLED the hulk as well. Even though Hulk has beaten him.

Zeus has kicked around Hulk like a ragged doll!

People need to get it out of their head that Marvel universe is more than just Hulk.

EDIT:
I've seen Thanos manhandle Hulk and the Thing together, Thanos has the physical powers of the Hulk but the powers of SilverSurfer (energy manipulation) and more, his aggression also is what makes him so dangerous, Hulk wants to smash Thanos wants to kill.
Thanos's only danger in fighting Hulk would be fist to fist only no powers although like Hulk Thanos can get stronger using his powers to embue his body.

and Hulks power isn't limitless. Have we seen him have unlimmited strength? No. His potential is unlimmitted. Which means there is not a known CAP to his strength. He is as strong as he is angry. Period. That doesn't mean infinite. Because if he was infinitely strong, he'd be infinitely weak as well. Its just a cap, his potential strength doesn't have a limmit. But his anger has only gotten him so far. Thanos PHYSICALLY puts Hulk down for the count before Hulk gets to any dangerous levels.

Hulk fan boys need to chill down seriously.

Last edited by killerdude10; 10-28-2012 at 06:09 PM.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:35 PM   #23
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

whatever buddy, you so dont like hulk that youre putting him down for reasons...

in the whole marvel universe, only two people could lift thors hammer...
Beta Ray and Hulk... beta ray cause he was just like thor. and hulk out of sheer brute force even if mjolnir was increasing density, he ends up lifting it anyway. but whatever buddy, you dont like hulk, fine by me... but i must remind you this one single fact... the only one that could defeat onslaught was hulk, not even thor was a match for him. again that should proove you something, but whatever... you decide to not take those facts into accounts and just tell me that everyone pawns the strongest character in marvels roster (they even said this themselves) just because you think others are stronger... your call.

i said it before, i dont care what others think... the real fact here is...
Superman owns hulk any day !
Old 10-28-2012, 10:16 PM   #24
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

This has become my favorite thread..

And as for the answer to your question Mr. Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Who's the guy that's like...tiny...but is a constant prankster but if he got serious (which isn't in his nature?) could overpower everybody? He has a family, too...what the heck is his name...I though Karma might have meant him, but I don't think he has an amulet.

I don't know

LMAO...

I was going to guess Molecular Man... But honestly I have no clue.. Maybe the more passionate comic book enthusiasts could enlighten us...

And too add fire to the flame of this already heated debate here's an Unofficial Marvel Character Power ranking Circa who the hell knows.. TAKE THE LIST WITH A GRAIN OF SALT! IT's JUST some Diehard's opinion, you can form your own:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Guy on Comicvine
- Tier 1 - [ 1st Class Beyond ]:
The One-Above-All
Pre-Retcon Beyonder

Protege
Heart of the Universe

- Tier 2 - [ 2nd Class Beyond ]:
The Living Tribunal
Pre-Retcon Molecule Man

Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet

- Tier 3 - [ 1st Class Multiversal Abstract or Scale ]:
Eternity
Infinity
Death
Oblivion
The Alien Entity
Infiniti IG Nemesis
Genesis ( Sise-Neg)
Captain Britain (with Excalibur and AoR)
Merlyn (with Energy Matrix)

- Tier 4 - [ 2nd Class Multiversal Abstract or Scale ]:
Abysss
The Sword in the Star
The Legion or "Prime Evil"
The Darkness
G-Force
Nth Man
Edifice Rex
Korvac (Power of Six Abstracts from What if?)
White Crown of the Phoenix

- Tier 5 - [ 3rd Class Multiversal Entity ]:
The Infinites
The Beyonders
Masters of the Matrix
Hunger

- Tier 6 - [ 1st Class Universal Abstract Entity Dimensional God ]:
Entity (What If?)
Master Order
Lord Chaos

Shuma-Gorath

The Other

The Dreaming God
The Ankh
The Enigma Force
Uni-lord
Abadon (Original when it was the embodiment of it's own universe)
Lectra and Phaydra
Zokk and Maftra the twin gods of Therea
Anthropomorpho
The Trion
Galactus (fully powered)
The Creator
The Creator's Staff
Job Burke
Scrier (usurping the Creator's Staff)

- Tier 7 - [ 2nd Class Universal Abstract Entity Dimensional God ]:
Sire Hate
Mistress Love
The Seven Friendless

Entropy
Epiphany
Enmity
Empathy
Expediency
Eulogy
Eon
Epoch
Valka
Unbeing
Origin
Goblin Force
Cyttorak
Those Who Sit Above in Shadow
The Vishanti
Nightmare
Hell-Lords inside their own pocket dimension
Mephisto
Raggadoor
Cinnibus
Denak
Chthon
Tiboro
Hell-Eyes
Llan
Arioch
Adversary
Inanna
The Darkforce Dimension
The Dragon of the Moon
Archenemy
Maya
Great One

Atlez
Atleza
Zalkor
The Fallen Stars (Adam K'ad-Mon, Cleito, Evenor, Mr.Termineus, Sorrow)

- Tier 8 - [ High Level Metaphysical Semi-Abstracts ]
Galactus (highly fed)
In-Betweener
The Celestials
The Absolutes
The Makers
Mirage
Mad Jim Jaspers
Time Twisters
Time Keepers
Hunger (embodiment of Hunger)
The Phoenix Force
Uni-Mind
Anomaly
He Who Summons - Leader of the Watchers
Kronos
He Who Remains

- Tier 9 - [ Minor Omnipotent Level Upper Class Reality Warpers ]
Cosmic Cube Beings
Known Developed Cosmic Cube
Beyonder(retconed)
Kubik
Shaper of Worlds
Supremor (I)
Maker
Star Thief I (Defender character)
Vaangard
Molecule Man
Sword of the Elder Gods
Devourer of Souls (With power of the Elders)
The M'Kraan Crystal
Mikhail Rasputin
Lifestone Tree

- Tier 10 - [ Metaphysical and Semi-Abstract Level ]:
Galactus (average)
The Dreamqueen
The Watchers
Abrogate
Stranger
Vortex
Demogorge (Atum)
Rune Thor
Trion Juggernaut
Daydream
Hawk God
Xorr, the God Jewel
Wise Man and the Three Wise Men
Walker
Deathurge
Stardust (The Body)

- Tier 11 - [ Elder Gods ]:
Odin (Fully powered)
Elder Gods
Chthon
Demiurge
Set
Gaea
Elder Gods of the Hyborian Age
Crom
Mitra
Asura
Seth
Surtur
Adam K'ad-Mon
King Thor
Hell-Lords outside their own realm
Mephisto
Raggadorr
Cinnibus
Satannish
Tiboro
Llan
Dormammu
The Adversary
Inanna
Dragon Of The Moon

- Tier 12 - [ Low Level Metaphysical-High Class Mutants: Reality Warping Level ]
Franklin Richards
Proteus Piecemeal
Kelly
Donna
Haven (Radha Dastoor) and her son combined
Composite Ngh and Ahh
Jonz Rickard
Alfie O'Meagan
Jamie Braddock
Hutch
Mysterious Fan Boy
Yazdi Gem

- Tier 13 - [ Multiple Planetary-Star Scale: Skyfathers Upper Class Team Wreckers Lower Class Reality Warpers ]:
Other Skyfather Pantheons ( Odin (varies), Zeus [Olympian], Osiris [Egyptian], Manitou [Anasazi], Anu [Annunaki], etc.)
Doctor Strange (Fullest)
Hyperstorm
Cleito
Evenor
The Silent Ones
Master of the Sun
Star Thief (Adam Warlock Foe)
Elders of the Universe
Architect
Astronomer
Caregiver
Champion
Collector
Contemplator
Ego
Explorer
Father Time
Gardner
Grand Astrogator
Grandmaster
Judicator
Obliterator
Possessor
Runner
Trader
Arcadia Deville
The Futurist
Mister M
Alpha the Ultimate Mutant
Cosmic Skyfathers
Veeda Leebre
Kronnit
Zuras
Mentor
Ghaur psionic final form
The One Above (Dionists worship)
Skup Collins
Scatterbrain
Orphan
Overshadow
Soul-Eater (Spirit Mold)

- Tier 14 - [ Planetary-Star Scale: Death Gods Lower Class Team Wreckers High End Psionics Composite Beings ]:
Thanos
Death Gods ( Pluto, Hela, Seth, Yama, etc)
The Bottle Imp
Supreme Intelligence
Demonstaff
Hunger (Fantastic Four foe)
Shadow King
Undying Ones
Lord Tantalus
Lord Khult
Holly-Ann Ember
Xemnu the Titan
Bysshe
Paloma
Germain Royce
Cloud
The Dance
Kaluu
The Protector
Touchstone
Psi-Lord Franklin Richards
Mantis
The Walkers
The Defiler
Meggan and the Fairies
Huntarr
Mindstar
Doctor Strange (varies)
Modred the Mystic
Nebulon
Supernalia
Varnae
Kulan Gath
Urthona
Ultimus
Thoth Amon
Sleepwalkers
Super-Adaptoids
Audit
Franklin 2099
Moleculon
Mangog
Onslaught (Varies)
Young Gods' Uni-Mind
Overmind
Armaziel, Tzadqiel, and other Cosmic Angels Asuras

- Tier 15 - [ Top Tiers ]:
Thor
Silver Surfer
Morg
Beta Ray Bill
Firelord
X-Man (Shaman)
Adam Warlock
Magneto
Ikaris

Sersi

Black Bolt
Quasar
Maelstrom
Captain Marvel (Mar-vell, Genis-Vell, Phyla)
Kro
Thena

Emperor
Val-Or
Moondragon
Sundragon

Apocalypse
X-Man

Gladiator
Hulk (in enraged state)

- Tier 16 - [ High End Superheroes ]:

Hulk (in "relaxed" state)
Doc Samson
Iron Man

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 12:07 AM   #25
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
uhm...billy batson aka shazam (formerly captain marvel) ?