SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Challenges and Tournaments

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New crush that I have? ~H~Blaze RaNdOm iNsAnItY 20 03-15-2011 03:21 PM
Who's Your Secret SFO Crush? jakelynch21 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 99 08-08-2008 09:27 AM
Who is ur cartoon crush the fvd RaNdOm iNsAnItY 126 01-23-2007 03:40 PM
Who your secret sfo crush? azncat RaNdOm iNsAnItY 292 05-03-2006 07:15 PM
Do you have a crush on somebody Nosoul4Sfo RaNdOm iNsAnItY 29 11-08-2005 08:28 PM

Old 06-22-2013, 09:16 PM   #1
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default Candy Crush Event

The Candy Crush Event
This tournament is for those who enjoy the sweet taste of candy, what's your favorite? Twix, Skittles, Starburst, Now & Laters? Yummy Right? Well, here's your chance to Crush one of your favorites.

Candy Crush: 4 people will be on hidden accounts named after their very own favorite candy. You will have to beat them at their own game. They will set the stage for you, what ever mode they decide to set up for you is the mode you have to play.Be careful now, you only get 2 attempts at each candy

Each time an opponent beat one of these delicious treats, I will donate 10$, One of these Candies have an multiplier of 2 and a multiplier of 5. You will Also get a sponsored account, a special sponsorship will be given to the multiplier winner of 5. If you beat one of these Candies, I will multiply the donate by 2 or 5 to the 10 dollars I am already donating if you beat one of these candies.
No registration needed, but screen shots are needed. Catch these sweet tasting sweets if you can. These Sweet Candies aren't hard to miss because they will have their own special account names in game.

I would love feed back, tell me if you like the Idea.

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 06-22-2013 at 09:39 PM.
Old 06-22-2013, 09:39 PM   #2
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 337
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Candy Crush Event

Nice idea Sha. I will make sure to spread the word in-game too.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:51 PM   #3
AlphaBee

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 232
AlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Candy Crush Event

Did someone call a camera crew lol

Compliment by writers :O

AlphaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:51 AM   #4
Rashiznit

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 234
Rashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished road

^^^ guess sooo
Rashiznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 05:01 AM   #5
(X-A)ken-lord
VIP

Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 194
(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about
Visit (X-A)ken-lord's Facebook Visit (X-A)ken-lord's Twitter Visit (X-A)ken-lord's YouTube

wow that y that persons name was kit-kat ?????????????????????????/ i wud have fought harder ...SMFH

MY PC SUCKS!!!!!
Satsui no Hado "殺意の波動 " first Place Tournament Winner!
Original XA member (2008 Era)
(X-A)ken-lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 05:57 AM   #6
Rashiznit

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 234
Rashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished road

lmmfaoo dang bro
Rashiznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:22 PM   #7
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

It didnt start yet. Starts soon though.
Old 06-23-2013, 12:56 PM   #8
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 337
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Candy Crush Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by (X-A)ken-lord View Post
wow that y that persons name was kit-kat ?????????????????????????/ i wud have fought harder ...SMFH

lmfao
Old 06-23-2013, 01:13 PM   #9
Jay9000

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 124
Jay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
This guy keeps me laughing lol.

And this sounds like fun
Old 06-23-2013, 01:28 PM   #10
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
The hell?

You should always be fighting harder!

EVEN AGAINST NOOBS.
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 05:02 PM   #11
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Candy Crush Event will Start July 14th, getting everything together!

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 06-24-2013 at 07:27 AM.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:44 AM   #12
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 27
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

Candy Crush? Hmm July normally is not a month associated with candy, normally it would be December, February or April, which corresponds with Christmas, Valentine's Day and Easter, respectfully.Therefore i don't know what this event could be, interested to find out.

Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:34 AM   #13
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

No. I got this Idea from the game Candy Crush game on facebook
Old 06-26-2013, 03:04 PM   #14
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 200
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

my only concern is about this event is "activeness". I am not holding anything against your ideas, Sha. Still i think its a really cool idea, but...look at the the life event, there are still couple users who havent done or finished their matches yet and week 3 is over. You might think im wrong. Week 4 is coming soon. Now, depending on timezones for everyone, the max limit of users that login would be at least 10 or 12 daily. So the question is, how would this event benefit from all the others?
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 03:10 PM   #15
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

My event doesn't require registration