SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Challenges and Tournaments

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Chuck Norris doesn't hunt. SSJKarma RaNdOm iNsAnItY 4 11-23-2011 04:19 PM

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2013, 08:04 PM   #1
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Smile Halloween Hunt (now live!)

Greetings fellow SFO Forum Wanderers and Happy Halloween to you all!

Zombie Spiderman has gone on the loose leaving behind terror and carnage in his wake... and also pumpkins. Follow the clues and locate all thirteen (13) spider-pumpkins.
Each pumpkin you find will have a clue to the location of the next pumpkin.

Your first clue is here - happy hunting!
All hallows eve with a tree-born fruit, this moment in time for those astute, On the 304th your prize will be, along with another clue from me.

RULES - Please read and follow

• This thread is for discussion on the event only. DO NOT reveal the locations of any pumpkins within this thread. Anything non-related will be deleted.
  • You can only make ONE (1) submission for your answers in a PRIVATE MESSAGE to xfaderx only. (please note: only your first submission will be accepted - this will be strictly enforced).
  • You should take screenshots of the locations of the pumpkins and send them in your PM. If you are unsure how to use screenshots, then I will accept EXACT locations of the pumpkins (thread title, post #, etc)
  • Do not share your answers with other members, this is a solo event only. Even if you do share and you both submit at the same time, one submission will always be first and that user will be the winner.
  • The user with the most correct answers submitted at the end of the event will be the winner. Depending on the amount of activity, there may also be 2nd and 3rd place prizes.
  • The prizes have already been decided, but will not be disclosed until I can validate activity, and justify said prizes.
  • If you have any other questions, please post them within this thread.

Last edited by xfaderx; 10-28-2013 at 11:27 AM.
Old 10-21-2013, 12:01 AM   #2
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 337
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Halloween Hunt (now live!)

Sick pic of spidy. Literally. Can't wait to start the hunt.
Old 10-21-2013, 03:01 PM   #3
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 200
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube
Default Re: Halloween Hunt (now live!)

let's roll on this... like they say.

IGNs: Shadow_Raichu
Staff Position: SFO Rep/Game & Forum Moderator
Game Modes: Zero-E/XvsSF
Characters: Cyclops/Ryu/Sentinel

Old 10-21-2013, 04:51 PM   #4
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

*will check the new posts made tab*

Last edited by xfaderx; 10-21-2013 at 05:48 PM.
Old 10-21-2013, 05:48 PM   #5
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

unfortunately they won't be "new" posts, it will be hidden in old posts, and edited in there, but nice try. All images shall have a different name, so you won't be able to do an image search for the pumpkins either... trust me i've thought of all the loopholes.

Basically, you just have to use your brains and work out the meanings of the clues. Some will be easy, some (especially the final one) will be very tough!
Old 10-23-2013, 08:53 PM   #6
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 77
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

I shall hunt down these spideys!!
Old 10-27-2013, 09:20 AM   #7
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 27
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

Not sure what exactly we are suppose to look for.

Old 10-27-2013, 03:34 PM   #8
x~Silver~x
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
x~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enough

lol this event sounds like a good one, looking forward to the 31st

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Clan Leader of Marvel Inc
Best Ryu Of 2011
Xmas Ghost Winner (Event)
Old 10-27-2013, 09:08 PM   #9
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Due to an unexpected and currently undisclosed event happening soon.... the Halloween Hunt has started early. Get hunting right now!!! Your first clue is in the first post of THIS thread.

You have until 5 days to locate the pumpkins!
Old 10-28-2013, 03:07 AM   #10
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

I really appreciate the staff man. Y'all really holding SFO Down.
Good luck with this event Fader/Company.
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 10-28-2013, 05:00 PM   #11
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Also forgot to mention as I am the only one who knows the location of the pumpkins all staff and ambassadors are able to participate
Old 10-28-2013, 05:56 PM   #12
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

The first post Says to post here if we have questions.

Is their a way to see every single Post/Thread that was made on a specific date? Lets say I wanted to see every post made on December 30th 2011, can I do that?

Old 10-28-2013, 06:23 PM   #13
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

i've never tried that myself, but upon looking at the advanced search option it doesn't seem like it can be done... unless someone would like to enlighten me
Old 10-28-2013, 07:21 PM   #14
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

kinda sucks my internet access is limited and not all images on websites are able to load =/

will try this as soon as i change computers...
Old 10-29-2013, 11:15 AM   #15
Rashiznit

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 234
Rashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished roadRashiznit is on a distinguished road

damn i totally lost

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
Old 10-30-2013, 11:07 AM   #16
~TR~Robert
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about
Visit ~TR~Robert's Facebook

so were supoose to figure out where this pumpkin is or is there some picture were suppose to look at.

Old 10-30-2013, 11:15 AM   #17
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

um...
There are 13 spidey-pumpkins hidden within posts throughout the forum. Your clue to the location of pumpkin #1 is in the first post in this thread. When you find the first one, there will be a 2nd clue to find the 2nd pumpkin, and so on, and so forth. Find them all and lavish prizes will be thrust upon you!

I've got a silly question here: Are people out there looking for these? Nobody has PM'd me yet. It will be open for 2 more days.

Just remember, even if you haven't found them all and time is about to run out, you should PM me whatever you have found. Who knows, even if you've only found like 4 pumpkins, that might be more than anybody else and enough to win the prize =)
Old 10-30-2013, 11:17 AM   #18
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I'm trying to look but I don't know how. I had a couple of guesses for EXACT dates of where the first one could be, so i though Just search by date. Seeing how I can't search by date, it must be by Username or by word, only thing is I don't know what Username/ Word to look for, It's in the first post just haven't figured it out yet.

Old 10-30-2013, 03:05 PM   #19
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Ok I'm feeling like people might be getting stuck in the first clue so to get you all started go to the calender o on October 31st and look at what events are listed there.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:09 PM   #20
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Correction is on the 28th oOctober, not sure how that happened, but either way everyone is on the same footing now.
Old 10-31-2013, 11:46 AM   #21
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

you all have approx a day and a half remaining - 36 hours left to get any submissions in before this thread is officially closed and the results with answers posted.
Old 11-01-2013, 03:42 PM   #22
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

not long left to go now... if you are stuck on anything in particular post in here, and i'll see if i can throw some extra clues to help you out.
Old 11-01-2013, 05:23 PM   #23
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

Yea I'm clueless for #10 & #3

also with #7 I checked every thread related to the subject, found nothing.

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

Old 11-01-2013, 06:07 PM   #24
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

clue for #7 - what's another name for the end of the world?... and of course [phear] is a big clue as to where the post is within the thread.

also the event will be closing in about 8 hours time or so, so make sure you get your submissions in before then
Old 11-01-2013, 06:11 PM   #25
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Clue for #3:
where would we keep a thread of animated gifs... (can't make it much easier than that!)
Closed Thread