Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
-Ski- is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi :)

Not Really Sure where to start these, but lets see, um
Greetings, im Ski ( such a terrible username in hindsight ) XD

I used to play the game pretty heavy during the good ole days back in 07- 08ish I was introduced to it by a cousin of mine who at the time was more active on BG than SFO forums. During that time I mostly played a lot of Sentinel and tried my best at being relevant with my trash 56k connection XD. I honestly cannot remember alot of the clans I was apart of but I do remember a lot of the friends I made over the years some that are still around ^_^.

XMvsSF/SFO was pretty much my first introduction to an internet community at the time so it has a lot of memories for me and with the combination of the teenage years, the competitive nature of the game, and the crazy personalities on BG at times it made for great drama .

Eventually with the death of BG I migrated here and slowly became more interested in designs and illustration more so than the actual game and only played it leisurely and focused on graphic creation over anything else. Especially with the other games coming out, browser based slowly fell off my radar. I think it was around that time I decided to try to be a responsible adult, and the decade after was pretty much filled with

College, Military, and Traveling in no particular order.
Im currently on the other side of the world I still dabble in design casually, and began an attempt to produce edm.

I had an itch to see how the community was doing and lo and behold the site was still up and still active .

Nowa days Im playing mostly competitive fighters, Guilty Gear, BB, KI,
ect and Mobas like Dota 2, LoL and Smite.

Glad to be back, and it seems like I rejoined right when big things are about to happen. think I covered anything major about myself.
Sorry for the long read

Last edited by -Ski-; 05-10-2017 at 05:54 AM.
-Ski- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 05:57 AM   #2
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Default Re: Hi :)

username change requests can be made via the contact a mod section.

and welcome back
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:14 AM   #3
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Hello, and welcome back.

How did your attempts at EDM go, does art still interest you in tangible ways (hobby or professional)?

Yeah, Steam and other platforms pretty much killed browser games (along with lack of technical support for browser games).

Warframe and Splinter Cell Blacklist are my current Steam games when I can get the chance to play.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 01:29 AM   #4
-Ski-

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
-Ski- is an unknown quantity at this point

With edm I started off with Abelton Live and tried to dabble with it, youtube tutorial growing pains and such. Im pretty sure ill now be investing in a Mac in which ill have to learn a whole other program that pretty much does the same thing. Its pretty hard for me to get into its literally like learning another language XD.

Art wise I still enjoy creating things mostly because I like cool **** XD, I attempted a profession but when it comes down to money, jobs, and deadlines it pretty much took the fun out of it for me, I enjoyed making certain kinds of art and with all of the crazy talented artists out there
competition is hella crazy when you are trying to make a career out of it O.O.

Warframe is soooooooo fkn good, even though its a grind fest its still fun as **** to just jump in and pew pew .
Old 05-11-2017, 02:38 PM   #5
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Welcome back Ski!

classic banner. lol
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 12:30 AM   #6
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Sup bro.
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 05:26 AM   #7
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ski- View Post
With edm I started off with Abelton Live and tried to dabble with it, youtube tutorial growing pains and such. Im pretty sure ill now be investing in a Mac in which ill have to learn a whole other program that pretty much does the same thing. Its pretty hard for me to get into its literally like learning another language XD.

Art wise I still enjoy creating things mostly because I like cool **** XD, I attempted a profession but when it comes down to money, jobs, and deadlines it pretty much took the fun out of it for me, I enjoyed making certain kinds of art and with all of the crazy talented artists out there
competition is hella crazy when you are trying to make a career out of it O.O.

Warframe is soooooooo fkn good, even though its a grind fest its still fun as **** to just jump in and pew pew .
Then there's the whole starving artist thing: not everyone can make a career out of their art (whether it's music, writing or visual art). What matters most is that when you do it, you do it for all the right reasons and enjoy, keep learning and improving.

@ Warframe, aye. Been playing on and off for over 2 years now. I'm way behind on all the new 'frames. Casual player for life. (PC master race.)

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote